Married couple on Reddit give their 2 year old son up for adoption because it was a burden on their social life...

Married couple on Reddit give their 2 year old son up for adoption because it was a burden on their social life. They get praised by users in the comments. How did it come to this Sup Forums

pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

reading the comments just shows we as humanity are lost and deluded

at least the kid wont be raised by a bunch of degenerate leddit commies. im glad they realized they are shit people, they made a good decision tbqh

It's like a religion. Their religion teaches to forgive by accepting. The problem is their religion is based on bullshit made up in the last 50 years.

so fucking fake

>Don't be ashmed
>ashmed

what did they mean by this

Holy shit this makes me so enraged. What kind of fucked up childhood is that? You spend your first two years of your life with two people you're not going to see again. That must be a huge trauma.

And the fact that that subreddit really exists... I'm too pissed off. Time to get off Sup Forums.

i can tell it's fake because nobody calls children "crotch fruit"

go

back

to

reddit

I call them fuck trophies. Hopefully they never find out

leddit niggers always do it, even irl, it's really that bad

yeah if they're fucking 35 and acting like this they're surely drug addicts of some variety or another. kid is better off. 2 is rough, should have adopted him off immediately. In most cases like this the kid ends up being raised by other family members, guess they didn't have any decent ones.

Thats basic term used among childfree people

I will from now on

Atheism and corporate mandated culture.

FAKE

That's really interesting. You'd think a woman in her mid 30's would be really focused on wanting to have and raise kids. I'd like to see how these people feel about giving their child up for such a shallow reason in 10 years.

> I got pregnant with a baby boy and by the time I found out it was to late to abort

I bet she was a fatty

>me and my husmand

yep that's a millennial alright.

Jesus, reading all of the comments, the sheer inability to write basic English is fucking depressing, though it is effective at demonstrating how stupid the community is.

It has to be. The dozen+ typos. The sheer evil and idiocy.

why are they all making the same kinds of bizarre typos? are these even real accounts? are these even real people?
i propose that all four of these accounts are being run by the same person who is himself a part of a team of hundreds who are getting paid by Soros to encourage people such as the white readers of this subr*ddit to stay child-free
prove me wrong

Fake and gay or I'll destroy the planet

>getting paid by Soros
Implying Geroge Soros doesn't secretly own reddit

You might be think it's fake but it has just the right amount of typos and grammatical errors to be real.

Some times people don't decide to have child because it's a burden and can be tough to raise. It's their prerogative to not have child. I like to see it that way; I don't plan on having a child because my wife's children (who are 7-8) can be a bit on our lives to deal with. However, I'm content with the life I am living.

>why are they all making the same kinds of bizarre typos?

I've been noticing people making a lot of weird typos around here lately too. I don't know if it's some kind of fuckery, or if we're all getting dumber. I kinda want to assume it's the latter, because I've caught a couple of shitty typos of my own recently.

as a dad of two im fucking furious at these people
whatd they expect the kid would do? kids cry and get upset sometimes. theyre hard work but the payoff is so fulfilling. you have to be really fucking lazy and selfentitled to bond with a child until theyre 2 then ditch the poor thing. fucking 2. at 2 theyve become well attached to their parents at their caregiver and primary source of love and learning. kids going to have a rough time when he has to come to terms with his disgusting birth parents.
this doesnt affect my life whatsoever but it makes me so angry

I used to think all Canadians were trolling but I genuinely believe this.

>leaf
>my wifes son

hahha holy shit, are they half black too?

kill yourself cuckold

There's nothing wrong to marrying a wife who has children, even if its not mine. I don't plan on having, and I consider them as if they were my own.

Nope, one child is White (of Swedish background) and the other is mixed (of Turkish and Swede).

>mixed (of Turkish and Swede).
>Turkish

Well, the kid would probably be better off in a foster home.

it's sad how good humans are at talking themselves into believing bullshit.

even stupid animals like ducks can figure out basics like monogamy and family rearing. unanimously. without anyone telling them to do it.

Jesus those replies... these people must be children, no way actual adults would write like that.

Good. Fucking children suck.

Does The West truly want to be saved? Or has it decided to destroy itself?

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

>filename

But ducks are rapists.

Not everyone should have or take care of children. Hopefully the kid went to a good home because these parents would have just made things worse.

This is the saddest thing I've ever read

phone posters ruined the internet.

*phoneposts*

Yeah, that's really what it looks like to me too. Kind of creeping me out honestly.
The lengths these Jews will go to...

but ducks are literally rapists. males rape females in a pretty violent way. males have super weird dick and females have even more wierd maze vaginas.
So they are essentially the animal muzzies.

are you fucking retarded?

Fucking reddit.

we've been rused. abandon thread.

seems fake af desu

In fairness, if they're the kind of people to do that they probably wouldn't be good parents anyway.

There should be a mandatory sterilization penalty for doing something like this. No jail or fines, just tubes being snipped, get out of the gene pool, don't come back.

Another one.

this

just let the whole bitch burn up

that's just their marriage ceremony equivalent, after which they are pair bonded and monogamous for life.
you can't rape the willing, and the fact that she stays with him for the rest of his life after that proves she was willing.

>OMG THEY SHOULD BE FORCED TO KEEP THE CHILD THAT WILL SURELY BE THE BEST DECISION FOR ITS FUTURE

The anti-abortion crowd are civilization destroyers.

you talk like a fag and your shits all retarded

I found that subreddit a while ago.

These people are probably white aswell which makes it even more depressing.

>An entire forum built around how much you want to jerk off to not having kids

Absolute cunts. They criticize others for showing off their kids and jerking off that it's so hard to have a kid, but they go and do worse because it requires no effort but they pretend like they're geniuses.

If you can't control your genitals. Don't use them.

my cousin is in her mid-late thirties. Party animal. has a kid and a husband. husband goes to work at 8-5 5 days a week minimum then gets home and is expected to look after the baby if it cries etc in the middle of the night. he went on a buisness trip for 3 days and my cousin had to get someone to help her around the house with the baby because it was "too much" for her.
pretty crazy if you ask me.

Phoneposting mouthbreathers.

I don't care as long as the children are white

White "people" are fukt in head

Who's "we?" I would kill these subhumans if given the opportunity.

this reeks of a creative writing major. definitely fiction paid for by someone like Soros. she has a checklist of terms she is required to include in her various posts in order to reach her quota. she had to sign a standard NDA to prevent her from ever talking about the true nature of her job.

White people were a mistake

Oh yes they do. Among other vulgar nicknames. Clearly you haven't been acquainted with many libshits. Fortunate.

FUCK PARASITIC CHILDREN! *votes for open borders*

Tfw:
> Adopted kid become super rich and famous
> His real parents come running back.

Some please save this Reddit and show it to the kid and save him the trouble.

> Adopted kid become super rich and famous
> His real parents come running back
THIS

eugenics is great, should have aborted the kid tho

don't pretend aborting k-selection whites only for our dear leaders to call for more 10-kids-a-wife illegals is a better alternative

Tell you what, you skinny twerp. Why don't you say that to me irl and try to make me?

That's right. Because you CAN'T. In fact, I'll push you aside and get right to using your sister as a cock sleeve.

Based on how the redditor in OP's post spelled their post out, I'd say it'd be better for the fucking kid TO be given up for adopted.

People like OP need to get in the fucking oven themselves, use your fucking brain you piece of shit.

If true, I don't see why it's a problem. If you aren't fit to be a parent, it's better to let someone who is take care of him than have you raise him to be a shithead, aas long as you're white that is.

>When a baby is born sometimes the parents feel obligated to kepp the child.

No shit.

All that said, if your kid was born retarded, wouldn't you want to get rid of it and get a normal one?

what's wrong with this? the parents clearly wouldn't have been good parents for the kid, so rather than create a worse situation where 3 people would remain unhappy, they did what was best for the kid, as well as best for themselves.

This.

>tfw want nothing more in the world than to start a family
>22 years old, no job and no money after a failed venture
>depressed and contemplating suicide, living with my dad
>know he thinks I'm a disappointment, can't disagree with him
>meanwhile plebbitors have a kid and put it on fucking adoption because their social life matters more

Thats life I guess....

I'm not sure whats more fucked up. The fact that these people gave up their child for muh social life or that the poor child could end up finding that fucking post in the future.

We need to abort those people. They are a detriment to society

Isn't all animal sex basically rape anyways?

>Their religion teaches to forgive by accepting.
this and Jesus did not teach to accept sin

God.. I fucking wish germany won the war.. holy fuck I hate literally everything

Fake and gay.

that last comment
>childfree, petfree, debtfree, jobfree, housefree

what the fuck does that even mean?
>jobfree
thinking maybe they're rich
>housefree
ok what? homeless? living in a van?

This is probably the best thread I can ask this in... Does anyone know how it's possible to have children without a mate? The only ways I can think of are surrogacy (which would cost ten's of thousands of dollars) or adoption (I don't think anyone would adopt to a single man).

How can I further the white race without having to deal with women?

Acting like literal niggers is no excuse , keeping your dick and pussy close would have prevented degenerates like them to breed , kill yourself . Drink the bleach and do society a favor . Don't be a nigger or wigger

weirdest part is:
they want no job, house, kids, debt ... but want to be married????

this board is making us sick. we're overexposed to blackpills. like a deadly sunburn on the soul

a child needs parents of both sexes to grow up healthy or at least a figure in their life of both.

if you are really that hard up find a young mail order bride to have kids with and have a contract that you will keep her kindly if she earns her keep as housekeeper, childcare, giving birth

When their child grows up this reddit post will still be there.

wtf? Is this shit real? How could someone be so veil and degenerate that they think parents should give up their kids so they can go out drinking and have fun? Fucking pathetic.

i literally can't come up with any words to describe my anger, my god. These people are just batshit insane.

Sure, just adopted (((their))) kid

Nope, I got blackpilled on women long, long before ever coming her by growing up in a family of seven sisters and a single mother. Living so close to so many, you see their true form...

Fucking monsters.

These are the type of people that deserve to be flogged.

>a child needs parents of both sexes to grow up healthy or at least a figure in their life of both.
what about those Sup Forums approved studies that show single fathers raise kids on the level of a married couple

>too late to abort when I found out
Landwhale confirmed