To Gays

Being gay is about the most shameful thing to express about yourself. One day you will realize everyone knows you're going around getting cocks in your ass and mouth and you like the taste of shit and sperm. It's disgusting and you're in a stupor of the masses if you are proud of it and express it openly. One day the spell will break, society will return to normal, and you'll kys.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aHk9JoXoBMY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

love you too

Daily reminder that the white race will die out with a whimper and no one will care.

Which is why all the ancient Romans and Greeks were gay. Maybe you should seriously analyze how Christianity is making you cucked and then have some ancient imperial gay sex with the boy you like?

Daily reminder that's what happens when you transcend this existence.

He's got a point. gays do nothing for the species but thin the numbers. Wait that's good. Good for you gays, self destruction is so gay

Not the Pythagoreans, faggot.

>all
U sure about that,

isn't it true that homosexuality is caused by sexual abuse during childhood.

yes, same with pedos

>Never abused as a child
>tfw gay af

Explain

could be emotional abuse like your mom or dad cucked you from an early age or you were just born with aids dna

how do you know that

ForsenDiglett

Nah it's a virus or parasite similar to toxoplasmosis.

>Which is why all the ancient Romans and Greeks were gay
>he actually believes this
The ancients would burn homosexuals, and criminalize such behavior. Only when they encouraged (and converted to Christianity) did the Roman Empire fall.

fags and jesus destroyed the roman empire

I worked with this gay guy once and he smelt like vaseline and burnt asshole all the time.

Fucking gross.

ADAM AND EVE NOT ADAM AND STEVE FAGGOTS HAHAHHAHAHAA

Gays smell like
Old hand lotion and ass

daily reminder that trannies aren't gay

They're worse.

it's just sticking a dick in a butt
or licking a vagina
idk why people make it a big deal.

stop shaming them for their right to doing
stuff you don't do with your Weiner.

I don't get it.

Don't straight people have anal and oral sex?

Wouldn't admitting your straight mean that you like the taste of sperm ass or whatever?

Is being asexual the only answer?

spartan warriors used to fuck each other all the time so they'd fight harder for their mate.

through this logic why aren't Sup Forums members fucking each other regularly?

it will ruin the anti homosexual rhetoric

This is simply a modern lie. See Adonis Georgiades' book "Homosexuality In Ancient Greece The Myth Is Collapsing."

youtube.com/watch?v=aHk9JoXoBMY

>not being gay in the year 2017
Why are breeders so stupid?

Pretty sure they didn't scream and hold parades making sure everyone knew they liked doing faggot things, though.
Faggots/dykes/trannies today have no identity outside of being faggots/dykes/trannies. That reeks of uselessness, at best, dangerously extreme mental illness, at worst.

I've had (given) anal sex before. It's degenerate, at best. Is just a thin seal, nothing at all like an all encompassing, welcoming vagina. It's like, who jerks off only using their thumb and forefinger? That's why gay sex is just stupid. Two lesbians is another story.... they're just tickling the other's easily accessible g-spot/clit/etc... not degenerate. Clean pussies taste like water, there's no way the same could be said for dick.

I don't care for shit or sperm. If a woman liked sperm, I can deal, but shit would be another thing entirely. Would not touch.

you know what threads like this make me feel, a impossible indifference to people who still think this is worth posting on a political forum.

Where are my necklacing webms?

probably