MIchael Brown Movie

POWERFUL

filmschoolrejects.com/michael-brown-movie-in-the-works/

>WARNER BROS. IS MAKING A MICHAEL BROWN MOVIE IN THE VEIN OF ‘CRASH

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/us-news/2017/mar/14/michael-brown-shooting-documentary-film-ferguson-stranger-fruit
archive.is/khxkP
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

starring Idris Elba

theguardian.com/us-news/2017/mar/14/michael-brown-shooting-documentary-film-ferguson-stranger-fruit

It does raise a question.

Did he really rob the store? Or was it a drug deal gone bad?

Looks like he was selling drugs to the sand monkeys.

>unarchived clickbaiters
archive.is/khxkP

>based nord

Bot or not I love ya man

More like someone who is firing random shots or has a plan.

Don't trust it, whatever it is.

It will be the launch of the Dindu Cinematic Universe.

Man. Liberal hollywood is starting to freak me out. This is how they will rewrite history.

No normal millennial is actually going to do research and read up on facts. They'll just watch this movie and take it at face value.

Michael Brown is a hero. A symbol of the people. BLACK POWAHHHH! BLACK POWAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!

This fucking nigger robs a store and then attacks a cop. They're making a movie about him?

this movie will be like oprah's selma where no one goes and sees it and then they will say racism is still alive because they wont buy into black propaganda.

why the fuck are niggers always doing that stare?

He a good boy.

He dindu nuffings

He going to church n shit.

He gonna be a doctor.

I hope Dolph lundren Plays the cop
with Mel Gibson in a lethal weapon style match up

Wtf did Brownie even do of worth before he got himself shot?

I can't wait to see the scene where he tries to steal the cops gun and then gets shot.

this scene will definitely be in the movie

It just gets worse and worse.
>ss africans were pharoahs
>complex geometry for pyramids
>100% efficiency

I wonder if the film will include the FACTS that Darren Wilson saved a black baby's life from choking minutes before he received a radio message to be on the lookout for an individual meeting Michael Brown's description, or of Michael Brown being stopped because he met his own description as the guy who robbed a store, or Brown attacking Wilson while seated in the police vehicle and reaching for Darren Wilson's gun eventually forcing Wilson to discharge his firearm inside his own vehicle, or Michael Brown charging toward Darren Wilson without his hands in the air according to forensics, or finally Eric Holder signing off on the FBI's report confirming the findings of the local investigation that Darren Wilson's use of deadly force was indeed justified?

Nah. There's no money in that. That opening Friday is going to be like an Eddie Murphy film opening.

Hopefully there is a theater shooting

There absolutely will be. Of course the media will perform due diligence and give it a strong 20 seconds and then hush up completely about it.

Crash is vomit

>IN THE VEIN OF 'CRASH
>IN THE NAME OF CASH
ftfy

If you don't go to see this powerful movie then you're probably a racist.

They bitched out the CEO at the shareholders conference yesterday for tuff like this.

He promised to do better.

Never trust those slimy fucks.

>MIchael Brown Movie
So it's going to be 2 hours of a black infant being in the road stepped on by a policeman that looks just like Adolph Hitler?

Hopefully Darren Wilson will get paid even if he has to hire an attorney.

What was Crash?