Cernovich and Shapiro at war

Who's side are you on Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Cernovich
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

implying i even care enough to greentext

>he doesn't supply a link

why are these two e-celebrity jews pretending to feud? It's almost as if they're trying to garner attention to their respective brands.

Hmm, well, I think Mike is less likely to derive sadistic pleasure from the distruction of my culture and people, although to be fair he was friends with that Loren guy.

op's a faggot

>jew vs. jew

its like watching cats fight. i can enjoy this

I just hate both of them

Can't I hate both?

the one that isn't a jewish neocon shill

It's kind of like Israel and Palestine. I don't care if they kill each other.

Every time I see this thumbnail I first see wojak in the white space above the tongue.

twitter.com/Cernovich

Shapiro. Thernobitch and Posobiec are goddamn idiots acting like triggered SJWs yelling and screaming to shut down the dumb play.

>you're still short
id take intellectual ben over gorilla cernovich in a debate on any subject, any day of the week.

I am not gay!!

I hate both but would still rather have Ben on my team.

Two Jews. Could t give less of a fuck.

They're both heebs, but at least Cernovich isn't neocon scum.

Who cares, really.

>Every time I see this thumbnail I first see wojak in the white space above the tongue.
Shit, I never noticed that before.

>implying having the moral highground means anything if you lose

They're just using Alinsky tactics against the left because the left doesn't hesitate to use them against the right.

Thanks, lad.

It's like a race at the special olympics

Whoever wins is still retarded

>you're still short

DELET THIS

>talking about my cum

What did he mean by this?

Shapiro for sure. He's extremely intelligent and can beat anyone in debate.

Why haven't you made this yet?

short grills a best

Cernowhih is a gigantic fucking faggot, go Benji

ORANGUTAN OUTLOOK

He just wanted everyone to think about his cum

It's over. I had a few giggles. They will call and make nice in the morning.

Shapiro is smart but he's definitely a pussy who is a neocon shill.
"THERNOTICH" is a fucking goon and his buddy Jack is an autistic idiot.

Both are just terrible. This is what we're left with after the breitbarts, hutchinsons die.

Thomas Sowell dying might literally make me kill myself.

Sup Ben

THE KIKES ARE AT EACH OTHER'S THROATS

LMAO HAHAHA

How pathetic are you to follow these faggots online, like some kind of groupy? Get a hobby, retard.

I'll take Mike's side in this one. Benji is a great debater but is way too bluepilled on race.

Shapiro is the biggest kike on the planet. Fuck him. Fuck all kikes.

muh feelz...:(

yeah.. something about cernovich triggers me.

Kikepiro can be somewhat likable at times for all of his cluelessness (stereotypical badger comes to mind), Cernovich proved himself to be a total opportunistic piece of shit as soon as Trump was elected. I don't like either, but one's definitely not as bad as the other.

not really

Mike is in the right here. This is war.

Says the dude on an Eastern Mongolian grandmother's pancake syrup recipe exchange darkwebsite.

>(stereotypical badger comes to mind
Can someone post this vid?

Cernowhisshhh supports acting like an Antifa nigger MUH GORRILLUH MINDSET NIGGUH

I like Ben in that he is smart and kno the Constitution but he despises trupm and his supporters - to him Trump people are dumb and deplorable so in my opinion is a crashing snob which puts him out of touch with non academics - he is the yeshiva kid of the constitution if you know what I mean - Cenovich is a braggart but he is also moving things along not passively aggressive like Shapiro who is doing nothing really but telling us what idiots we all are

"Racists deserve to be hunted down and their lives destroyed"

(((Shapiro))) lost all credibility when he white knighted for Michelle fields.

Also he hates traps, which are not gay.

I don't get why Thernovich stays relevant. Does he have a show? I know he published some books about how to be a gorilla or something but where does he really get money?

I haven't heard Molyneaux talk to him since well before the election? Did he realize Mike is literally the immaculate conception of autism?

I think the Jew is right and can out debate Therno any day. For fucks sake, doesn't he tweet at least once a day about how many followers and impressions he has? Who gives a fuck?

>I don't get why Thernovich stays relevant

Twitter and periscope

He also does have decent sources somefuckinghow.

Please, his intelligence is overrated. He uses big words inappropriately like the fucking pseud he is.