youtube.com/watch?v=PZCM_93l1d0&t=856s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DfIcZtjAch8
youtube.com/watch?v=djV11Xbc914
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They all look so old

im from oregon

Everything was better then?

interesting. thanks for showing me this.

no blacks?

when i was in school there were 2 asians, brother and sister, and 1 black guy.

this was the good times stage of the strong men>good times>good times>weak men>weak men>bad times cycle.

We are currently nearing bad times.

Fucking kill me....

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=DfIcZtjAch8

Reminder that people this video are in their 40s right now and are most likely supporters of liberal democratic ideology.

exactly, weak men.

When I was in high school I was the minority.

youtube.com/watch?v=djV11Xbc914

no cell phones, no dindus or other SJWs, just a just a bunch of white people having fun

>t. soylet

We are in bad times, shitlord. The strong men are about to fight for a better world, while you fap to hentai/loli.

All the fluffy hair they had back then

>implying we aren't already finished
Thanks for dying for nothing

>he thinks this is bad
It's only just begun.

More religious xtian retards, at least now Oregon is a secular state with little to no cancerous religious people. It's also one of the most intelligent and wealthy states in the country, it's almost as if xtians make states poorer (hogging wealth) and stupider. I'm glad Oregon is now a progressive state and not a backwards retarded one.

Thanks for fighting for Israel, you're a great go-, eh I mean guy.

Don't forget to pay tax, goy, so I can continue my NEET lifestyle.

Why did they turn out like that? They lived in Reagan's America so it's not like they didn't experience what comfy could be.

Lots of smoking and very few fatties. Few minorities but Oregon never was big on non whites.

I don't know what all you pussy faggots are talking about. These stupid fucking kids who are smoking and drinking like little degenerates are those ones who voted for the continued assfuckery of our country that we are seeing today.

Fucking retard pussy whites wishing for your degeneracy. Fucking Muslims are more redpilled that 50% of all these pansy ass whites saying "hurr durr deus vult 1488 must pretect muh wimenz eben doh dey voted fer mah own eradication"

Kill yourselves all of you.

I went to an 80% black school. it was exactly like pic.

seeing shit like OP makes me so sad and envious

Whens the part where Seattle and Cali transplants move in and make everybody into a weird combo of Hipster-indie-punk-potheads.

To think, all it took to destroy an entire civilization was to tell it that it would be "smarter" if it stop reproducing itself.

refreshing lak of non wytz

>now a progressive state and not a backwards retarded one.
so niggers and minorities

Shit, I wanted to go around and I'll parts of my school as a time capsule but people think you're a weirdo waving a camera in their face.

Virtue signaling is a hell of a drug.

Almost no Fatty McFats around.

44 here and I don't know one libtard. GenX was vastly out numbered and Millennials have made it worse. I said faggot and nigger daily in hs. Still do. All the red pills this board talks about were known back then. GenX is not the weak men generation. We simply never had the numbers.

Honestly I grew up in the 90s and that was pretty good. When we get comfortable, we get liberal. Now that niggers are showing their true colors whites are wising up

Everyone looks so much happier and laid back.

Say it to my face faggot. I grew up when there were still bullies and you had to fight. I actually enjoyed fighting though. But tell me how strong you are little boy.

They don't look like leftists.

>talking tough over the internet
Being mentally weak is still a weakness.

They all look like divorced 40 year olds?

no white man hating
nigs
lezbo
gay
joo
minorities
tolerated
no jokers like obama not laughed outa town

Their school could afford to feed them actual food?

yeah black people are being shot and oppressed offscreen

they were ignoring Osama Bin Laden?

And to add to my point: Weakness thanks to good times grows over several generations, boomers were the beginning of it, Gen X was the next step, millennials are weak and then Gen Z will grow to be the weakest yet- and about the time millennials appeared shit started to go bad.

Pure coincidence amirite?

Holy fuck stop with these threads. The 80s were just an earlier stage in the decline... not some mythic golden age.

atleast it was still white though

Many adults don't really change stylistically all that much after their teen years. While you don't see women with super poofy hair, they often have hairstyles that have much in common with what they wore in their youth. Same with makeup and clothes. It's not exactly the same but still somewhat reminiscent of it. You see those styles on middle age people today, see a video of them from the past and make the connection. Adults in that era didn't look at teens and think they looked middle age, they just saw stupid kids. The kids of today when they become adults will likewise keep fashion cues from now and future kids will see photos of them and think they look old.

nah jesus said this generation shall not pass

we got a sept 23 comin no future for you

No minorities