How much longer?

Every passing day I lose a little bit more of my humanity. I'm growing tired, I just want it all to end.

How much longer until the world gets consumed in fire?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cmneIEkQUeY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not soon enought, dear friend. Not soon enough....

I'd say this current world is done by 2025
I dont know what shall come therafter m8

>UK: 5 years
>America:10 years
>World: 15 years

Thats all I give it

Well take some gas and a match and lets set this place on fire. Why wait for it.

In the same boat. Unfortunately Ive taken the black pill and just dont give a shit any more.

Civil War, I will be there. Asteroid? bring it. Super Quake? k , Alien Invasion? awesome. Just need something to break up this fucking mundane world.

There has to be more than just slaving for the jew all week so you can get by.

make it happn capn

Thank god for the opportunity to live in perilous times. Hit the Gym, improve yourself, prepare for the storm and protect those you love. Keep good company. Maybe give yourself to Christ and hopefully he'll sort this shit out soon.

Not soon enough muh friend. This is one reason I do alot of cocaine. It makes life so mundane.

Man I dk. I'm fucking over it too. There is no sanctity. There is no loyalty. We're all just empty vassal participating in a world we never desired to belong too. I genuinely am done. I workout, I eat clean, I have doggos, and a girl, I just dont care.

*Not mundane

This.

People like you want the world in flames because you're depressed, you crave it, you hope for it.

We need someone to rally us together and form an army brethren
Our ancestors would've marched and fought for less than what is happening but we just roll over and let the filthy fucking jews rule us
I'm with you, I don't care anymore about preserving society or anything. I would rather watch it all burn than be bred out of existence and the world handed over to shitskins and sand niggers. War is coming that much is already certain, the fury of the white man is just sleeping and we just have to wake up

Probably sometime in the 2020s
The next recession is already gonna be worse than the one in 08 along with the fact that government will have to overprint money to compensate the Boomer retirement funds

After hyperinflation hits the US will invade Iran since they dont trade the petrodollar. That will be the catalyst to WW3

the fire rises!

youtube.com/watch?v=cmneIEkQUeY

There is still beauty in this world user. Never loose hope.

i've got some bad news for you user

the day of the black sun approaches

Today i saw a friend that i havent seen in over a year in a brief run in at a buddies shop.
he asked me how id been doing, how work was, etc.
the only response i could mutter was
>Ehh, the worlds going to shit.

Nice wallpaper. Reminds me of my emo years.

Just keep exercising and making sure you're ready for it.

>How much longer until the world gets consumed in fire?
it won't, youre fucked