"ALL FAGS SHOULD BE KILLED" GET IN HERE!!!

archive.is/V4xRX

change.org/p/columbus-public-schools-call-for-the-termination-of-chris-dodds?recruiter=735022499&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=autopublish&utm_term=autopublish&utm_content=nafta_share_post_title_en_2:real_control

Other urls found in this thread:

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=fudge packer
youtube.com/watch?v=-sahU7yCaBc
youtube.com/watch?v=sO-msplukrw
youtube.com/watch?v=ceFja7OosbU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Here comes a shitstorm

Bump

He was right, he is right and will always be right with this statement.
LGBT bullshit is a danger to our society and it must therefore be eradicated, if those "people" aren't willing to cut the crap and relocate their disorders out of public space into private space.....

Our already shit-future shouldn't get polluted additionally.....

>revealing your powerlevel on social media

He can only blame himself for whatever this leads to.

Bump

“A time is coming when men will go mad, and when they see someone who is not mad, they will attack him, saying, ‘You are mad; you are not like us.'”

-St. Anthony the Great

Posting that on facebook is not the wisest of decisions.

Here comes another news article over gays fags

daily reminder to eat at chick fil a to enrage fudgepackers

So why would he sacrifice his career and reputation just to make hateful comments on facebook, in a group for marginalized individuals trying to foster a loving community?

Really makes me think.

Could you translate this to english or is it an american thing?

joo, pekka, it's a jenkki thing

>chick fil a
It's a restaurant chain in the states that hates fags.

why the hell would we help faggots?

/ourguy/

And whats a fudgepacker?

A faggot.
You know cuz buttsex

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=fudge packer

a sodomite

Faggots BTFO

A homosexual.

Fudge packer refers to the penis acting as a ram rod for feces in gay sex.

chik fil a

Christian owned fast food chain that makes AWESOME chicken sandwiches

>fudgepackers
homosexuals

It's funny as shit but what a fuckin idiot. As a teacher he should have known to hide his power level, keep his job, and subtly red pill the students.

Gallup reports that 7% of Millenials identify as LGBT. Daily reminder that the plague of faggots will not stop until we end it

Fucking based

Is this the owner of Chic Fil A or something?

they're doing some pride parade shit in my city

they put up flags literally every 10 feet and painted the fucking road as a rainbow

literally the entire downtown's decor is dedicated to this gay parade. and what percentage of the population is even gay, like less than 1-2%? it's ridiculous.

I'm so sick of these gay agendas and I hate the boomers for shoving this shit down everyone's throats like a big gay cock.

Ha! It's a buttfucker. Fudge is brown and looks like shit. Packing means forcing something in or compacting. Next time some guy pisses you off call him a dirty fuckin fudge packer.

go do a big burnout on the flag

You have to replace the flags with Nazi or some other equally offensive flags.

I would if they weren't on light posts 12 feet above ground, there's literally hundreds of them. Every other liberal business down there is waving some gay flag from their shop as well.

Fellow WAfag?

No, these things are happening all over the country man. They are changing the United States for good. I don't even want to know what this place will be like in 20-50 years. I know a guy in the army yesterday who was telling me he couldn't believe how much it is changing, they are pushing transgender shit in there hard.

Will do for keks

Just kill all the fags, I don't give a shit.

Oh, by the way, I have built for you a transsexual death camp in my back yard. You can send all of the tranny faggots there! I will... cleanse... them... effectively... with my mouth... ummmm

this.

He's saying go eat at a certain restaurant that is owned by people who are hostile to faggots.

A fudgepacker is someone who has a tab open on /pol and a another tab open on Sup Forums.

mfw im going to unironically be at the columbus pride tomorrow selling pork sammies for work....

This guys a dumbass and I feel no pity for him. This is why I post on an anonymous message board.

>anonymous message board

It's actually a Cambodian glass-blowing forum

This guy has to know the repercussions of this.

maybe he won the lottery or something and decided to retire with a bang.

Just burn them down. Go around at 3 am with a torch on a stick

>hold position in public agency
>openly demand for the death of members of the public
>TALKING ABOUT KILLING YOUR BOSS ON SOCIAL MEDIA IS NOT GROUNDS FOR DISMISSAL

WHAT HAPPENED TO FREE SPEECH?

Are they good?

Where they located?

My bf is asking to go because he has never seen one before. I might agree if I can get some pork out of the deal.

You guys and Muslims are the last people alive still bitching about how gays exist. Hope you realize that.

Spooky

If we all did it, they wouldn't be able to do shit

Oh lordy. The gay mafia are gonna lynch that bloke. RIP.

You first brother.

FALSE
L
A
G

Internet 'hate speach' censorship incoming

Libs desperate for a counter balance to the man with the crooked iron-sights.

You're as retarded as he is if you think the larping postmodernist activists represent the majority of fags. I know you're comfortable because the groups you like to identify with use those words but really it just makes you another postmodernist trash who isn't competent enough to think for himself.

Does this guy have any history of saying stuff like this? Maybe his phone was stolen

This. I'm just so fucking sick of it too. Why are they so proud? I don't throw myself a parade when I get a hard on for some slut in yoga pants. Infact I'd probably be accused of sexual harassment if I did.

Oh I absolutely think they do. Every study about the mentally ill has suggested that they are all like that or worse.

Extermination is necessary. Expunge them from the gene pool.

Just don't let whatever happens affect the water supply.

IF THE SCHOOL DOES NOT FIRE HIM SUPPORT THE SCHOOL
>IF THE SCHOOL DOES NOT FIRE HIM SUPPORT THE SCHOOL

Interpreted this guy's post as "SOME OF YOU GUYS ARE OK! DON'T COME TO THE COLUMBUS GAY PRIDE PARADE TOMORROW"

put this on your phone and listen to it on repeat

youtube.com/watch?v=-sahU7yCaBc

Mean :c

>>>/ourguy/

>want all fags to die
>don't wanna die myself
A real dilemma.

He is right you know, they cannot jail all of us...

youtube.com/watch?v=sO-msplukrw

what's the problem?

>the man with the crooked iron-sights

FUCK YES I love seeing this shit. Look at that fucking family man. Avatar pic with his wife, balding from high test, ready to throw some fags off a fucking roof.

Fire up your troll accounts and defend this glorious patriot

WA fag here. Seattle is a godless land, fags everwhere. Men dresses, unshaven women. This place needs to be purged

This here. What what did he accomplish? Nothing aside from losing his job and becoming unemployable.
What a total fuck up

A whole month of faggotry is fucking ridiculous. Especially in cities where they spend tax payer money on it. Like painting fucking lanes rainbow, like wtf? Real effective use of our fucking money!

IT MAKES ME E N E R G I Z E D

Nah he's a based patriot. Standing up to the faggot mafia, letting us know that we're not the only ones who want to line faggots up against trump wall.

Vid related: The man who will lead the anti-faggot revolution
youtube.com/watch?v=ceFja7OosbU

the fag epidemic must be culled before it spreads further. kill all queers.

Fags shoukd be killed.

I just checked Chris Dodd's facebook page:

>Supports Trump
>Sharing infowars links
>sharing articles about defending the confederate flag
>listens to a bunch of shitty yet badass 80's southern rock
>has white kids
>has a big fucking truck

Based as shit. Like every stereotype about rural and suburban retards in one person, I fucking love it.

All fags should be killed, or re-located to a sinking island

The guy is an idiot and doesn't know how to use apostrophes.

I'm stopping by there tomorrow

I'm going to find you and buy your pork sammies faggot.

Is Sup Forums really this homicidal? I mean I'm not too fond of most faggots either, but a lot of you guys sound like CIA agents false flagging as bloodthirsty skinheads.

>tfw gay
>tfw 99% of gays are degenerate so everyone assumes i'm also degenerate

Consider therapy

You mean losing his job, bwnefits, house and means to support his family over an internet comment?
He is going to be canned because they will.not only say he made a terrorist threat they will paint.him as a threat to LGBT students.
He is a fucking idiot that gave up a cushy state job for nothing. What a moron.

Degenerate.

who the fuck cares sell the house and go do some construction shit

DAY OF THE SPIKED DILDO IS COMING

First day?

Welcome to my camp! See to the ovens!

I read the Bible.
Git güd, faggot enabler.

lol Yea I am sure his family is gonna love that sharp drop in income over a Facebook post. He is probably unemployable now

I always reveal my homophobic powerlevel on social media, in person, at college, at work, even to strangers. My Facebook profile literally says that gays should be killed in my biography. I frequently tell LGBT's to kill themselves and call them freaks publicly.The police even even have my email and phone number attached to my account but I still do it anyway. Who cares, what's anyone going to do.

that fucking madman

If he loses his job we should start a fundraiser for him or some shit. Would be a shitstorm

This, I don't get why you guys are so preoccupied with fags when there are so many bigger issues out there. Fags have always existed and will continue to exist in the future, and they were never even a problem until the leftist media started promoting gay pride and promiscuity. Without the left in control all of that will automatically disappear anyway.

he could be the hero we need, but don't deserve.
God speed into that sweet abyss friendo, God Speed.

>degeneracy isn't a problem
>faggotry isn't a problem

Go let a faggot shit in your mouth

Obviously degeneracy has always been around, but unless it is suppressed it reaches fucked up levels we see now.

Simply stating the obvious fact that faggotry is bad is now an act of resistance

>false flag for victim status
>again

>the larping postmodernist activists represent the majority of fags
but they do

you still don't get it. pretty soon, EVERYONE who thinks this way will be herded here like lemmings.Then they shut it alll down.
For every person they make unemployable, they create a suicide bomber.