Nothing to see here

Saw one of these roll through my sleepy suburban town the other day. "Move along citizen, we are merely performing routine maintenance."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DHQxtgPp7fM
mortarinvestments.eu/products/armoured-vehicles-4/saurer-4k-4fa-apc-361#currency=USD
mortarinvestments.eu/products/tanks-2/t-72-42#currency=USD
youtube.com/watch?v=0evkEmgBgx0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>one
Tell us when you see many and then we will consider taking you serious.

All I know Is, neither me or anyone I know, don't have anything that can put so much as a dent in that thing.

Any ideas on how to open one up, or disable one if necessary?

Bumpity

I see a convoy of 6-8 LAV III's (US call it a Stryker) rolling though my town a few times a year. No big deal, but of course these are military, our police don't get surplus war toys.

>forgot pic

>our police don't get surplus war toys

Exactly, I can just envision these things going door to door confiscating weapons, chilling.

Probably serving a high risk warrant in your shitty neighborhood.

my small town is +/-45 mins from NYC, don't really see the need for one unless maybe riots spill over from the city or something. Not like their are any WACO compounds that need invading. kek

Crime in my county among the lowest in the state. Probably because we have a militarized Sheriff's office (run by ex Brig. Gen) in a sleepy little town.

Maybe it was just being used for recreation. Ever thought of that?

>Any ideas on how to open one up, or disable one if necessary?
It takes a pretty big boom to take out one of these . they can withstood all be the biggest roadside IED's, ceramic armor kit protected against explosively formed penetrators, and up to 30mm cannon fire in Afganistan. They also have a self-repairing/re-inflating tire system to boot, if that cop mobile has even a quarter the specs you're gunna need some serious shit just to blow a wheel off. Maybe sinkholes fill with tar might be the best bet to bog them down.

Most certainly was, I know some of these guys, some funny/cool/ dicks, some strait up pieces of shit worse than the perps they collar. It was being followed by a couple cruisers. Still unnerving given the seemingly arbitrary formation of new gun laws/ 1984 nanny state/ NWO takeover etc.

Is it new in your towns PD arsenal? Have you guys had these before?

So you want more crime? I don't understand what position you're taking here.

Was it a S.W.A.T. vehicle like pic related? and if so, why wouldn't you want your local response team to be prepared for whatever?

Thermite
Get yerself an etch-a-sketch

seems new to me, I don't want to out my knowledge on here too much.

other guy was suggesting it was needed in my community, I saw this towering war machine as overkill, given crime level in area, size of county, etc.

yeah, but not if they're after me or my guns! KEK

>other guy

Sup reddit?

katana

I'm the only guy on here that's actually qualified on the LAV III

It would have to be a genuine Satori Santo sword to cut through that armorn

why not try a fucking lightsaber while your at it? steel ain't gonna do shit against that thing.

Scratch the paint maybe kek

Dude I've seen a skilled swordsman bisect an entire airplane MID-FLIGHT with a single slash. Maybe you would need to ask Satori-Sensei to fold your blade a few more times but it can be done.

ok, good luck running up on an apc, through a field of teargas and gunfire, to slash at the hatch with your sword LMAO, maybe if you caught 'em off guard with the hatch open, otherwise this:
youtube.com/watch?v=DHQxtgPp7fM

Dude stop being so autistic, its a /tg/ joke

I know, I was picturing it going down like video clip LMAO

Burning tar around all the airways.
Suffocate the people inside.

I'd imagine they'd drive away before it got bad, but I like the concept.

Covina PD relocated theirs about two weeks ago after I posed it here.

They get them cheap from army surplus and you can only carry a hammer around so long before you start seeing nails everywhere.

>I'm not preparing for the communist take over
Commisar Jamal is going to love your house.

according to the movie doomsday (2008) there are windows made of thin candy sheets for easy access. Kek.

Who says i'm not? Thing is, rpg's and javelins are kind of hard to come by bro.

>he doesnt own an APV
mortarinvestments.eu/products/armoured-vehicles-4/saurer-4k-4fa-apc-361#currency=USD

What r u gonna do in that? ram it? slow getaway?

>fully functional 55mm cannon and 3in mortars
I would use it as a scout for my T72
mortarinvestments.eu/products/tanks-2/t-72-42#currency=USD

I don't think it's a big deal. Wave and say hi next time.

Thermite

>Demilitarisation of a licensed army material.
Importing some military equipment, notably the tanks, BMPs (BVP in the Czech classification) and some APC personnel carriers, may require such a vehicle to be demilitarised (decommissioned) to comply with your national legislation prior to exportation. Generally, a demilitarisation consists in breaking the gun lock, firing several holes into the cannon barrel and in some cases piercing holes also into the vehicle's armour. MORTAR INVESTMENTS refills these holes with simple iron. The price of a standard demilitarisation is generally included in the purchase price of your military vehicle.

Ok, normie. I should believe everything I hear on TV without question too i suppose.

They usually break the firing pin as well but you can rebuild it with a lathe. The harder part would be to get the shells for it. Still the intimidation factor would be well worth it.
Just imagine something like those rolling blaring this from a loud speaker
youtube.com/watch?v=0evkEmgBgx0
Even a demilitarized tank/apc would be a powerful propaganda machine.