Black nationalism

Sup Forums talks a lot about preserving the White race, but what about preserving the African races?

The beauty of the BLACK QUEEN is infinite. I'm a black man myself and I like the idea of White nationalism and Black nationalism.

>...
How can we help each other? How can we segregate while at the same time have good relations, i.e. trade etc. ... ? What would that look like?

Please let's have civilized discussion.

Other urls found in this thread:

rspb.royalsocietypublishing.org/content/early/2009/10/27/rspb.2009.1650
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study).
youtube.com/watch?v=8vMypCinkRk
floridaappraisalteam.com/xSites/Appraisers/floridaappraisalteam/Content/UploadedFiles/florida-map.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I think all races should take pride and preserve their heritage. Just don't intermingle. Multiculturalism doesn't work.

You can help by going back to africa

sauce? pls!

>tfw no nubian rapeslave

Liberia for you, mate.

sure, go do it in Africa, literally no one has a problem with this

WE

There already is a black ethnic state utopia : Liberia.

Deport yourself there.

You should get California along with the other zinnias white groups in America. Blacks get LA and Kern County,Asians get Orange County,and Hispanics and other mixed people get the rest of the state.

Go anywhere in Africa, I don't care where.

What's there to preserve?
You faggots have an entire continent that you dominate and nothing at all coming to threaten that.
Typical nigger is a retard. You don't even have anything worth preserving.

I agree. We are so different. I think that ultimately culture is to a large degree determined by our DNA. For better and for worse.

For example I found this to be very interesting. It's about East Asian but still.

rspb.royalsocietypublishing.org/content/early/2009/10/27/rspb.2009.1650

We can work together and help our fellow humans, but ultimately we need to and want to live in our own communities.

I was born here in the US. My ancestors came here as slaves and it is my country too now. I won't go back because I have nowhere to go back to and I have a lot of slave owner blood in me too...

It would be best to break up the US into a "White part" and a "Black part"...

Name?

>East Asian
East Asians

I know about the differences in IQ (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study). I'm a member of Mensa, but I'm mixed. Still it's my people and with a eugenics program or genetic engineering that could change.

Don't know man. Just found them on /s/. But here's another one.

mad?

We could start with separate seating on buses, separate laundrettes, seperate sections in bars, whatever and black suburbs, the list goes on. Sounds neat desu

That's not necessary man. Let's just keep on-topic. BTW my dad is White so that doesn't trigger me.

White dad and dark-skinned mom.

>Just don't intermingle
That would be desirable but at this point everyone else has to die for our survival now.

sorry, most blacks don't share your perception. 99% of them would conquer and destroy us given the option.

the only option is war & genocide, we cannot coexist.

don't worry though once Africa is re-colonized we will leave you reservations.

Finally someone else that gets it.

Cool. Go to Africa because you didn't actually build this country and you have an ENTIRE FUCKING CONTINENT. I mean ffs Africa takes up a fifth of the Earth's landmass which is more than enough for all of you to go back and thrive.
Instead you look at the white man's land(and only the white man's land) and demand that despite the fact that we have given up our homelands to multiculturalism in a misguided attempt to help YOU. We're a fucking minority in this world who lifted you up from being on the same level of animals and made survival for your people much easier.
We didn't treat you that well but it was better than being slaves to arabs who would have castrated all of you and we've even ruined our societies trying to make it up to you. Hell, we've treated our own people just as bad for far longer than we've been colonizing shitskins. Whites are owed the society that their ancestors built because WE WERE ENSLAVED BY OURSELVES LONG BEFORE YOU. How the fuck do you think we've become so civil? Ages of totalitarian rule which created the level of civilization achieved today.
Go back to Africa. It's a beautiful land with vast resources that's just waiting for someone to tame it. American niggers are the only people who could make that possible as you are both more intelligent than your african brothers but also because you are true sons of africa. You belong there and no one but the jealous primitives would dispute your righteous claim.
Africa is your home black man.

I am pro black nationalism. It's my dream to work with blacks to end the jewish presence in north america. Then we get our no-fault divorce from them and apportion them territory.

This seems so extreme. I think/hope you're just stuck in an echo chamber.

Don't you see any plausible peaceful solutions? I don't hate White people btw. Heck my dad is White and of course I love him - he's a great dad.

Ok. Even if you don't see any realistic peaceful solutions... What kind of hypothetical peaceful solutions are there?

Here's what I'm thinking.

US becomes more racially diverse > more identity politics > people start to segregate more and there are more racial tensions...

now how can we find a peaceful solution here? What can we do?

Fuck. Didn't know niggers could be so good lookin

I mean... i still wouldn't racemix because thats not right but by fuck

For Europe's situation it must be only the indigenous Europeans, the other races have to go back, no ifs or buts.

For US and Canada i think a black country would be ok (dont scorch me please americans) And the native indigenous should have also.

For africa its a little more complicated. South Africa i think judging by the history should be for whites and native indigenous. The rest of the dindus can fuck off where they came from.
North africa idk, maybe just leave it, its a shithole for the most part anyways.

whites have nothing to gain from niggers, even when they were slaves, hiring cheap laborers would have been more economic

>I was born in the US
What a fucking cop out. You BLM tards larp on about how great Africa is then when whites tell you to go back you fold like a house of cards. You just want free shit from whites.

Go pick some fucking cotton nigger!

this is perfect for reddit! i bet you would get so far better responses from them. please lead the way ill follow.

We can help each other by you telling your dumber, darker friends to shut their ignorant mouths about whites. You do that, and I'll do the same for you. That's how it starts.

"Melting pots" should not exist.
youtube.com/watch?v=8vMypCinkRk

>shes gagging on that white banana asking to birth your superior seed

"do it white boi"

Let's be realistic here. There's no incentive for Black people to just "go back to Africa". You can wish for it all you want but it's not going to work like that.

And Black people/slaves helped to build the US. Sure it's not as large a contribution, but it is a contribution and we are here now. White people took us here.

This however is plausible... The creation of a Black country in the US. Hopefully in a non-violent way.

How can we make that process happen?

Black women are very beautiful. BTW the "QUEEN" thing was a bit of a meme. :)

Exchange the whites in south africa for blacks in our inner cities.

Why don't you go back to Europe instead white boy. America is neither white nor black so you have no right to it.

Why aren't we beginning the process of modification towards becoming superhumans?
Sure if you want to preserve races, by all means. But why isn't there a push for proper modified Übermensch?

There needs to be a race that nurtures all these little "natural race" enclaves.

Flrorida below Ocala should be the Black homeland. It's huge state where the majority of the people have only lived there for 40 years+ if that. It has fertile lands for farming and lots of clean water easily accessible. It has an already present tourism industry that Blacks have a proven record of being able to operate successfully in Jamaica.

Plus at the it's smallest part of North Florida an easy wall could be built with checks for travel.

why haven't you colonized a black gf yet Sup Forums?

I never said that Africa is great. It's more complicated than that. My point is that it's not in our (Black Americans) interests to just "go back". Splitting up the US is the better option. That's the only plausible solution and it's best for everyone.

This new nation would be a home for Black Americans. A place for us and for our specific culture (but improved, i.e. look at Black Americans before the liberals destroyed the Black family with the welfare state).

I haven't found one who's in to race-play

plus plenty fishing aka tourism beaches aka tourism..

Yes there is and it will work because blacks are losers. Blacks couldn't even free themselves from slavery, whites did that for them. Blacks couldn't even get themselves their own civil rights, whites did that for them. Whites had to jump in to stop black gangs from killing each other. Blacks can't even get in to college or get jobs without whites coming in to rescue them.

Blacks need to go back to Africa for their own good. You do not fit in with the rest of the US or Europe. You will find a better life among your own on your African Continent

How do I post a picture on Sup Forums?
floridaappraisalteam.com/xSites/Appraisers/floridaappraisalteam/Content/UploadedFiles/florida-map.jpg

In fairness blacks have been on the North American continent for as long as white people have and unlike Mexicans they didn't exactly ask to be brought there.

I remember seeing proposal by a white nationalist which had a white ethnostate in the northwest United States and a black one in the southeast, with two further splits for non-racial countries of mostly conservative states and another for liberal ones. That seems reasonable.

Ask a white guy who is married to a black woman anything. We had sex like 4 times today. My dick feels raw.

I agree. Have had similar thoughts. It could be a new beginning for both of us.

How could you make that happen in a non-violent way? Any thoughts?

Yes we do because we wanted it bad enough to kill others for it. We are the winners on this soil, not you.

If you think you are right then fight us for it.

They did fit in among white people before about 1950 when the black family unit was mysteriously dismantled

Sup Forums has turned to shit, this is actually the best way to preserve both races and I think many black Americans would be willing to listen to it.

Blacks will never have enough voting power to take hold of their own destiny, they're basically just pimped out by both parties for votes as neither one actually gives a fuck about them (including me).

But an ethnic nationalist movement has the potential to draw from the far right and left of all races and come to a potentially peaceful break up of the US in which every race will have the chance to start fresh and command it's own destiny.

All commies and open borders faggots will inhabit the new california republic which includes California,Washington, and Oregon.

Talk Black people into it first. Cucked white people will back what Black people want and the none cucked white people would gladly let blacks make Florida into a new Jamaica

You aren't trying hard enough
black women are extremely submissive to white men

I disagree.

Look at the Black family before the welfare state...

There aren't as many to choose from over here

This. My black woman is a nympho. Cant get enough of me. I cant get enough of her.

I'm having trouble with the argument that this land is anybody's other the native American Indians.If you want to argue that this land is yours because you took it from the natives, then by that reasoning anybody who takes it from you is just as much entitled to it as you were. I honestly want to understand your reasoning here.
As for the blacks having a whole continent to themselves, I would argue that you're generalizing. Africa is made up of different countries, each country has it's own problems to deal with and many with active civil wars. Now try to imagine the logistics of importing and exporting the resources of one country to another, while considering the fact that many of these countries have no infrastructure. IT would take a HUGE undertaking requiring cooperation between multiple ethic groups across multiple countries across multiple generations. How long did it take EU to finally stop fighting each pother and start co-operating. I just don't think it's as easy as you're making it seem.

There's no incentive for whites to just vacate a portion of the USA for a bunch of lazy niggers.
If you want a black nationalist state then you're going to have to take Africa because we'll just end up going to war otherwise.
We can't be neighbors. WNs and BNs will never allow it.

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBRAAPPPPPPPPPPPPP

You outcompeted the old owners, just like blacks are doing to you right now. Your race will disappear.

I have not seen much nice lookin african woman but when they are they are really nice. But then again i have not seen much other than on a screen

>How can we make that process happen?
Racial violence is likely the only way. I cant see it happening other than that and a rising in this ideology of splitting the US based on race.
If you were to bring this about peacefully i dont think enough people would get up and out to their white\black country and would not be an apatite for it in the first place.

Violence is the main driving force of life, without it we would be mere pound scum. Its the only way to bring about real change in the end unfortunately. Just the world we live in.

>native American
They're all on reservations and mixed in with the white population. They've lost to conquest and war and there's no coming back from that. That's precisely the reason that whites do not have the luxury of giving up any ground whatsoever. We're looking at the same future.

STFU Faggot.
There is almost no North eastern Indians left and only a small amount of North western ones left. Most of them died of diseases.

They don't own shit. Europeans built the USA and Canada.

We gave them territories already.

They should be happy with that.

I am doing that.

I think the key is to make sure that enough resources is given to the new Black nation. And again, hopefully we can do it peacefully and have good relations going forward. Separate but friends.

Black don't crack, yamsayin??

Not really. African niggers are stupid and can be easily controlled. Learn from the original colonizers and the nig nationalists will do just fine. Don't make the same mistakes and just keep on conquering the continent.

More like black does crack, amirite?

>Took
War is now a form of theft? Stop being sore losers, its not our fault our guns are better than bows, our armor was was made of metal, and European diseases only affect the weak immunity of natives. The natives lost, just like the blacks, get over yourself or fight us.

The only time black and beauty belong in the same sentence is when talking about horses.

>I think the key is to make sure that enough resources is given to the new Black nation. And again, hopefully we can do it peacefully and have good relations going forward. Separate but friends.

If there is ever a real white nationalist movement that gains power in the USA they would be more than glad to help the Black population/give them the money and land to start their own country in a place like Florida trust me.
It solves a lot of issues and problems peacefully for them and paying to establish a new smaller nation would be no more expensive than welfare/ services support given to the Black community currently.
It would given a time frame to stop as in like a decade or two.

We should just coexist. Interracial relationships arent bad. Ethnic nationalism is retarded. Just love eachother and stop looking skin deep.

Blacks aren't worth fighting for. The quicker you learn this the happier you will be.

The question is how you can find a peaceful solution to it, i.e. create a Black nation. If you don't do that then yes it will probably lead to large scale violence in the long term (as the racial tensions become too much to bear). Which I really don't want and I don't think that you want it either.

Let's not be defeatist here.

>There's no incentive for whites to just vacate a portion of the USA

Sup Forums mods need to actually have a black nationalist flag, this says black nationalist but j\shows up as that retarded sjw BLM.

I also think so. Richard Spencer also touched on that in one of his interviews. I also think many in the Black nationalism movement would agree.

There is still plenty of room in Africa.
Or is your black pride fake?

>Sup Forums mods need to actually have a black nationalist flag
yeah that. black nationalists shouldn't be mixed in with the cancerous blm movement.

Beautiful

Again. See

Just "going back to Africa" is not realistic...

>create a Black nation

Liberia?

I will agree with that.
Cut off that new black panther movement. Go back to the old one.

This btw. BLM are very silly.

Agreed, the natives are pretty much fucked at this point and from what you're saying you don't want what you did to the Indians to happen to you. So you don't want the Blacks, Mexicans, Jews etc, to take the land away the same way you took and you're willing to kill for it. I understand that, I can appreciate that. Is this moral though? Do you care at all if, hypothetically speaking, the great race war started tomorrow and the white man purged every single non-white from this country be it with violence or via forced deportation. Does it matter to you how fucked up that is?

Here's what will actually happen:

You will provoke whitey into a race war.
Whitey will exterminate you.

BLM are globalist cucks. Black nationalists know about the Jews.

The thing about Florida though is there is also areas like NASA that our theoretical white nation would want to still rent from the newly created Black nation and parks like the Everglades we would want to and help the Black nation to keep up.
This would provide the new nation with incomes though much like white people do in Africa and the air force base in Cuba.

I personally have no problem with taking things to violence because I know my side will win and it'll rid me of a potential threat. My goodwill is the only thing that makes me consider a peaceful solution. I've been raised from childhood to get ready for shit to hit the fan and for me to have to fight. You're also greatly outnumbered over here. You should never even think about going to war with us because it is guaranteed to end with you being wiped out and hunted down to the last man. Think South Africa in reverse.

The "incentive" is being free of "white oppression" and "white privelege," while actually being able to prove you waz kangz by building your own civilization.
If someone offered free transportation to Africa for every black person in the country, would you celebrate? Of course not. No gibs. Sorry, it's true, and we all know it.

Leave Europe, America, and Canada forever and we'll help you build Africa up.

>sore losers,we won
>Muh white genocide
Well when the Beaners win, you can't bitch

Yes its fake, now as to why it is fake we will see. Are they staying because they know they are making a mistake or are they staying to make their so-called black nation that is heavily dependent on white government?

>Do you care at all if, hypothetically speaking, the great race war started tomorrow and the white man purged every single non-white from this country be it with violence or via forced deportation. Does it matter to you how fucked up that is?

Literally almost no White Nationalist wants this despite it being a Meme.
They want a peaceful resolution that best help everyone ,but also retains the most of what they got and their ancestors created.

By the way, the Indians killed us too buddy. We just don't blame them of fit because we won.

The same is true of whites. Honestly I'm not black but I would help the blacks kill whites because whites are far too dangerous and evil to be allowed to exist.

They're doubling down on oppression because it gets them free shit. It's like a bunch of monkeys ringing a bell.
Literally no concept of how it makes people hate them, or pride enough to keep from doing it out of self respect.
They don't want to rule, they know they can't. It's simply wanting more free shit.

the globalists (jews) don't think that way

>Does it matter to you how fucked up that is?
No because survival is paramount and it's an us vs them situation. If someone wants you dead are you just going to lie down and die just because it's immoral to kill or are you going to remove the threat?
At what point does my enemy need to think about the morality of their actions? I'm not responsible for my ancestors' actions and it's even more immoral to let my own people die out when I see the threat coming.
Morality isn't simple and at some point you have to do what must be done or you will become nothing more than a historical artifact.

I don't think you're right. Very few White people think like you and why would you want more violence when you can have a peaceful solution?

What you're proposing would only create more "White guilt" in the future.