Are Somalis loved and cherished in your country?

Are Somalis loved and cherished in your country?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RB6Na1AYoGE
earnthenecklace.com/maya-jama-5-facts-to-know-about-stormzys-girlfriend/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apex_(gang)
youtube.com/watch?v=1d7zCG6XdQk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Only in Minnesota. Also, pick two Sup Forums

Fuck no. They're a bunch of violent criminal degenerates.

No

There's two red ones, how the fuck am I supposed to diffuse this?

NO I DO NOT WANT SOME ALI THANK YOU VERY MUCH

2 and 5

God i would fuck the shit out of Maya Jama

youtube.com/watch?v=RB6Na1AYoGE

No. They have less value than the dogshit their skin looks like.

5 and 6

>Maya Jama was born in England on August 14, 1994. And for those wondering, Maya Jama’s ethnicity is of Somali and Swedish descent.
Also this right here is her boyfriend

Forgot to link
earnthenecklace.com/maya-jama-5-facts-to-know-about-stormzys-girlfriend/

I couldn't know less, we are a 38 mil country and we have only one guy, who came here in 1991. Others escaped to the West because of discrimination and abuse from the locals.

Lmao, take that fuckers

>literally the byproduct of swedish cuckoldry
JUST

5 and 3

People have free will! Oh noes that's cuckoldry!

>ethnicity is of Somali and Swedish descent
But that's basically like saying twice the same thing?

stormzy looking fresh af in that suit

If you live in central Ohio, you know that they are the niggers of niggers.

No. They're criminal shit. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apex_(gang)

Well American niggers have like 20-30% white DNA from Irish people mainly. Somalia is close to Arab countries and have about the same amount but in Arab admixture, so they're niggers mixed with "Allahu akbar".

no

she is kinda qt sad she went with the nigger looks fresh of the boat he would black up her genes again sad

>Irish
>white DNA

this is the closest thing to a black woman i could possibly work up a hard on and fuck.

she looks more latin then black i dont see it

Fucking low IQ unevolved uncivilized unenlightened street-spitting open-mouth-chewing burping full-of-hubris fucking dumbass shit niggers.

you know, I kind of like the hijab cause it makes girls really focus on perfecting their face and figure

I think black girls are pretty, probably because American tv, but I really, really hate their culture. Even when they're real Africans they act like African Americans almost immediately in any English speaking country.

I like Indians, they're also pretty and are also underrated but half the time are smarter than I am. Half the time, I'm a white nigger. So I see this as basically dating up but with a better price because most white guys don't like Indian girls.

Dating is a market, you'll have your best results with a stable job, gym membership and by not dating feminists with a high price tag designed to equalise them because expecting standards from women is sexist.

On that note, it's only white women and second generation non white women that are feminists. Feminism should be your only no go zone, you will it enter an ideally long relationship with someone who hates you.

youtube.com/watch?v=1d7zCG6XdQk

For me, it's Somaliland

Skinnies are loathed in Aus.

there could be hope for some user maybe i dont know there arent any here

Ohio here
Take your smelly awful people back to your fucking shit hole country and die

2 and 5, but finish on 3's forehead

Not really. They are seen as a strange, often terroristic minority that live in the hinterlands of Minnesota.