What the fuck is wrong with society

Hello, i'm 20 years old and i'm so fucking done with this generation. I'm a girl and I like dicks and being feminine, i don't see how anything's wrong with it, and i'm absolutely tired of all the gay dudes who are coming out recently and are glamorizing being feminine and want to take every girl's boyfriend away, it's fucking sick. I don't like how guys are trying so hard to be feminine and are shaming women, and they are actually fighting for being more feminine than we are. It's like every guy i know is trying so hard to be gay and it's fucking annoying, they want to be respected but they are glamorizing feminine things as their version, and we women are totally useless now, we don't know what the fuck to do since we are not allowed to embrace feminity or sex bc feminists and gays says we are not meant to do so. I hate all this allienation and stupid postmodernist shit and all fucking people who think a society who allienates part of itself is progressive.

you go grill
Post tits

Post tits with timestamp or GTFO

>girl
Sureeeeee you are.

>I like dicks
Sums up OP

What kind of car do you drive?

>I like dicks

Pretty much sums up Sup Forums

empower yourself all over my bepis plsu

Democrats/Liberalism and the Progressive Left are destroying your life and brainwashing men into being girls.

Stop associating with Liberals and find a new group of people to hang out with. I assure you that not everyone is a wanna be gay ladyboy...you need to find new friends

why does your flag say you're a democrat? do you want to be my hot natsoc tsundere gf? please

>we women are totally useless now
true, true.

>not posting tits with a time stamp

>I like dicks
Exactly why they don't like you. Men want women who despise sex, or at least pretend to. You are supposed to begrudgingly accept the man and slowly accommodate him. Throw out signs you think he is cute/attractive but don't go full whore, that just makes all but the niggiest men turn away.

Post feminine penis

It's like, in the future, everything will be back to normal, but complete polar opposites

dont worry OP, your opinion is of the majority of girls i know. I think people now are only starting to realize they arent actually happy, but are still too illusioned by the idea of social freedom and fall into the sunken cost fallacy when they think about abandoning it.
Soon this tip-topsy world will be left and we can return to a sane and comfy one.

I can help you start to find answers.

Stop being a democrat.

Also, obligatory tits or GTFO.

Why don't you ignore feminists and do what you want, and then stop dating men who are gay?

do you like cats?

>SHARPIE IN THE POOPER
SHARPIE IN THE POOPER
SHARPIE IN THE POOPER

drink 6 bottles of bleach and one can of "Raid" plox

pretty much this

god you are a pathetic vermin

go cut off that cute little man-bun

This is the males response to feminism. Guys just didn't start becoming faggots for the hell of it. No, this is in direct response to feminism. The emancipation of women is what killed traditional gender roles.

> Advice

Go to church and find a conservative guy there. You're not religious and don't want to go to church? Then get used to faggots stealing your guys.

>1 post by this ID

>be a girly boy on female hormones
>dating a butch girl

It's already happened for me user.

Cool. I'll put my dick in you then tell you to shut up and get back in the kitchen. We good?

lol you're such a faggot

Grill Power!

Get on my level.

>being heterosexual
>in 2017

WEW

Pls be my gf

>be a girly boy on female hormones
What the FUCK is wrong with your brain? You're a degenerate.