For years I thought "Jews did 9/11 was just an edgy meme

>for years I thought "Jews did 9/11 was just an edgy meme

>mfw it winds up being actually true

Why did they do it pol?

Jews want a one world communist government to enslave all other races and peoples. They used 9/11 to put jew banks in the middle east and also to fight for greater israel

They don't want a one world communist system. They just like to be on top by any means in all systems and fields and organizations.
There are conservative jews and communist jews. The issue is they do have high intelligence in general, aren't degenerate (while profiting off of the promotion of degeneracy). Jews have an in group preference and propensity for nepotism/cronyism type behavior. They reach down from the top echelons and help other jews up.
There are various factions with differing goals and beliefs. But the one unifying belief is that they are one people, and they are God's chosen people. It's a hell of a motivation that goes hand in hand with talent and intelligence (and often some degree religiosity at some point in their lives).
Whitey is the nigger to the Jews. And just like niggers blame white people... Yeah, whitey comes up with niggerish reasons why the jew-man is keeping them down.
Really incredible tbqf

Many reasons

Look up Donald Rumsfeld giving a speech saying the pentagon lost billions in unaccounted money

Look into how much gold was removed from the vaults of building no7

Building no 7 also housed all evidence in an investigation into Wall Street corruption

Then look at Afghanistan Iraq Lybia and Syria petro dollar proxy wars

Oy vey, youz can't prove that.

Actually, it's already proven since 2001
US senate still butt-deep in the kike ass.
You got Soros'd

This guys a dumb ass the Jewish holy book actually proves that Jews want all races mixed into the goyim

(((Global government))) they do this by controlling the fed reserve all our media and most of our compromised politicians.

Same reason they orchestrated the false flag at Pearl Harbor

Was a successful coup. George listened up and told everyone to go shopping.
>t. AIPAC

Business

israel saudis and usa worked together on this one

maybe by proxy, like how the (((deep state))) did jfk in, but i doubt they were involved directly. even with how jewed we are we would have fucked them into oblivion if people found out. way too risky for them

The only way they could get the US to invade the Middle East and destroy all of Israelis enemies for them.

Something, something, steel beams, something, something building 7.

Well there was saudi influence and involvement. And the wahhabis are notorious for originally being jewish merchants - that came from Saddam's intelligence btw. Saddam knew there was an islamic facade to Saudi Arabia.

Oh and this is why the Iraq war happened.
The next target is Qatar.

Oh and Iran.

Oh and lastly, looks can be deceiving, while the saudis are involved, something tells me that they're playing Israel.

silly goy, it was obviously 19 camel-jockeys with boxcutters, look we have a passport.

god, posting this makes me feel like a fucking oldfag

Destabilization of every country around them. Plus, there's the whole Lucky Larry thing. I'll post that in the next 2 pics.

money and power

Then there's the whole "Dancing Israelis" when the towers went down. FBI docs here.

>greater Israel

You think a Zionist state is a bad thing? Something far more terrifying is on the way freund.

"An oracle concerning Damascus. Behold, Damascus will cease to be a city and will become a heap of ruins."

>wolfowitz

>kissinger

tell a lie enough and sooner or later people will believe it. isn't that right shlomo?

>tfw Trump can't take care of the JQ yet because it runs so deep

to create Greater Israel. Also to make refugees flee to white countries.

Sub off coast that launched the Popeye missile that struck Pentagon had an Israeli flag, proof enough for me.

Pretty much this. Lowering the IQ of their only historical enemy.