Ask a shill anything

Hello everyone. I am a paid shill. Some might call me a professional. For the last year and a half I have been posting on this site, and in this part of the forum especially, every single day for hours a day.

Most likely, if you frequent Sup Forums, you have seen my posts.

Ask me anything.

prove it.

who cares

Is there a retirement plan? Dental? HMO? Paid vacations? Profit sharing?

I don't need to. My bank account gets filled up every month, that's proof enough for me.

No, no, no, no, and no.

My question is why?

Any stock options? How filled up does your bank account get?

Underage larper detected

It's because I have a tiny penis. All shills do.

Im not telling you to prove to yourself, jackoff.

prove it to us, or else youre just a larping fucktard.

Shill with a tiny penis detected.

>Hello everyone. I am a paid shill. Some might call me a professional. For the last year and a half I have been posting on this site, and in this part of the forum especially, every single day for hours a day.
>Most likely, if you frequent Sup Forums, you have seen my posts.
>Ask me anything.

I don't have a question, I just wanted to thank you for your service. We could not have gotten Trump elected without you.

Nothing you say matters without proof jackass.

Larping is... live action role-playing.

I think if you're on the computer, it can just be considered role-playing... But shills do use computers...

Hrm, this is a conundrum.

Do you push a certain political interest?

Use your real flags with some sense of dignity you fucking cowards. Only kikes need to hide their nationality...

oh no, I let down Hillary-Sama.

Yes. I'm basically paid money to shit all over the American people's best interests.

> (You)
>oh no, I let down Hillary-Sama.

Yes, that's what I said; Thank you for your service. Can you not read, faggot?

yeah. youre fake

sage.

Jesus Christ, you're simple.

Well duh, of course I'm fake.

I'm a fucking shill, what did you expect?

Unless they get constantly put down for the country they just happen to be visiting kek

What's a non-white country that must receive immigration?

Judea.

Were you that BLM flag poster in that Shapiro topic?

Good lord your life must be sad. Have you thought about making it better by converting to Christianity? It's the only thing that's going to save you from the insanity this world seems to be embracing now.

why does this picture never fail to make me uncomfortable

BLACK KEKS MATTER.

I'm here to represent the majority of black men who want to be cuck'd by white men.

So many black men want to have their African wives railed by a white man while they look on in existential agony.

#istandwithblackcucks

I follow the teachings of Aleister Crowley.

Or Styxhexenhammer666.

Whichever.

Who do you work for and what methodologies do you employ. Just disrupt, or push new stuff?

Generally, as a shill, the basic protocol is to take out your tiny, shriveled penis and to punch yourself in the nutsack repeatedly while exclaiming,

"GOD BLESS THE CHOSEN PEOPLE"

Go on...

Oh god. "Too Smart To Win".

The media really has gone utterly fucking batshit over this past election.

I mean, really, if people didn't trust the media before, they sure as fuck don't now.

And the media is just doubling down and doubling down.

Sorry, I don't know who either of those people are (except I see that "Styx" guy being posted here a lot, I've never paid him any mind though).

Well, if you're ever feeling like you're just not in a right spot, give it a try (Christianity). It certainly can't hurt given how degenerate society's becoming nowadays. At the very least, it'll give you some psychological release in a time of complete madness.

What makes you think that you will actually change people's opinions here? Also who/what organization is paying you?

sage

Who am I being paid by?

Black people pay me.

Just black people.

do you legit hate the right?

or ar you just in it for the money?

why the fuck do you make everything so obvious? (theoretically speaking to a shill; I expect this is a shitpost)

Gheh, speaking about lotr. Check out pic related.

Shitpost...? Nooooooo~

That guy had to be baiting. There's just no way...

He knows.

How can I post something anti-Trump and not get called a shariablue shill? Seriously, this shit is approaching T_D levels of Trump worship. I don't get paid to say I don't like him, I just don't like him!

Don't say anything.

Sadly you are probably correct. I could state the plainly obvious (Trump has bad hair) and get 14 (You)s calling me a shill, refuting the fact that he has bad hair, calling me delusional, etc. I think you all won here. They hate shills more than they like Trump.

>I won't prove my own bullshit
At least put some effort into your shit posts. Sage

No

How much did you get paid.

I'm considering of changing my job to shill, and I will buy bitcoin with my shill money.

what does david brocks dick taste like?

sage shill threads

LARPing fagget

Sage