>Third car decides to cut through a gas station instead of wait in queue

Did the first two cars get cucked?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EPBUioeoemE
youtube.com/watch?v=AHoG3EMUFAI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No, car 3 is a dick

>Did the first two cars get cucked?

No. that third guy didn't notice the cop and is now being delayed even more as the cop writes him a ticket.

I do this.

Confirmed for tourist faggot.

Yes, they did. Rule breakers get ahead by risking harm to themselves in exchange for small advantages. Cutting through the lot is like rape and robbery (nigger behavior) and waiting in line at the light is like getting a job and dating (civilized white behavior).

If you are in a situation with someone who is willing to cheat to win, you lose unless you cheat, too. That's why we have degeneracy when we have niggers.

PURGE

PURGE THE GORILLA HORDES NOW

>waiting to turn right on red

So either there's traffic or car # is incompetent

>waiting to turn on a red light
>doing something illegal because you're so fucking impatient that you cant wait in a red light
>by the time Car 3 gets through the gas station the other two cars already turned and are way ahead
Literal nigger-tier

Why is driving like this to avoid a stoplight a problem when the gas station is openly welcoming cars?

Are americans really this cucked? Do you get fined for doing this?

HAHAHAAH

Ticket for what??

obviously theres traffic or else this scenario wouldnt even happen because the line would be moving.

>mexican
>doesn't understand rules and order
checks out
please stay in beanland beaner

>did the first 2 cars get cucked?

Objectively, yes they did.

However, that's against the law in my neck of the woods and I'm completely okay with issuing a ticket to the fag who cut through the gas station. Peerless driving skill and etiquette is unironically something that makes me proud af to be an American after traveling to a few different countries and seeing how you foreign monkeys "drive"

LowQualityBait.png

Unless there is a posted 'no turn on red' sign at the light.

Cutting around a light. You can't do that in a few states that I know of, and you're taught that in drivers ed. So, unless you're a nigger or some other skin tone, but nigger-like, you wouldn't of paid for drivers ed and would drive like a dumb nigger making it easier for cops to issue tickets to unsuspecting niggers.

>beanniggers
>traffic laws

pick one, Manuel

Because the gas station is openly welcoming cars for gas service, not for you to use as a short cut

Its a "law" that you can't cut-through a gas station to skip past an intersection

Then how does the third car benefit from cutting through the gas station? The same traffic would be there.

Maybe in your country is diferent, but here you can legally turn right even if its red, as long as you do it with caution.

so why is it bad?

This is against the law in Germany, as it's considered the same as just driving over the red.

>americuck
>defaults to cuckposting and following laws blindly
>additionally fails to address what law was broken

What if I change my mind as I enter the gas station?

Would the good bootlicking cuck support it anyway?

No you dipshit, only a nigger takes his sweet fucking time to turn on red when able to, and instantly turns on red when he's not supposed to

Yes, Germany, we already know you and your traffic laws are extremely cucked. No need for you to post in this thread.

You now have the OPPORTUNITY to turn right if you want to or feel like you can make it before car #2 theoretically.

Also, the gap in between the last car going straight and car#1 just turning right should be big enough for you to make that right as well.

It's also illegal in Virginia. I'd imagine other states have similar laws.

It would be kind of strange to prove, and I've never heard of anyone getting a ticket for it though. Think most police would probably give you a warning, unless you can't even move through a parking lot safely.

No civilized person (including expats from your little armpit of the western hemisphere) would object to giving up the "freedom" to drive like an ape under the influence of whatever and without regard for pedestrians and other vehicles in exchange for an exponentially lower chance of dying and having to deal with property destruction from drunken inconsiderate beans doing whatever to shave 2 seconds off their drive.

Wrong. Case in point:

>Long, 50 car line-up waiting to drive because of construction ahead.
>All cars are in the right lane going about 5 mph
>left lane is empty but not blocked.
>cocksucker uses the left lane and drives alllll the way to the front of the line
>some cuck libtard lets him in, effectively allowing him to cut in front of 50 cars.
>I figure he's the only one, fuck him, he might be in a hurry.
>a couple seconds goes by, another cocksucker does it
>then another
>FuckThisNiggerShit
>I pull into the left lane, although instead of passing all the cars in front of me, I proceed parallel to my original spot in line
>Guy who was behind me catches on and begins to help because I drive a small faggot car and unless I'm on point they might be able to pass me
>Me and this guy become the law and order in an otherwise orderless, cucked situation

The moral of the story is: don't be a faggot pussy and impose order if there is none. I refuse to be a cuck. Carry a gun if you need to.

OP confirmed as an asswipe working minimum wage at the gas station.

Drive into gas station, pull up to pump, pretend I forgot my wallet, drive out. Is this how criminal masterminds are born? Side scenario, you want to make the turn, but are taught to stay in line. Your car is now blocking the entrance to the gas station. You see another car wanting to enter the station. Do you pull in and use the excuse of the other car wanting to make a purchase to skip the red light?

I imagine if everyone did it then the petrol station would take action to prevent it. I wouldn't personally do it, it's common courtesy to the business owner.

>driving through a gas station = driving like an ape
Stormnigger logic in a nutshell

>However, that's against the law in my neck of the woods and I'm completely okay with issuing a ticket to the fag who cut through the gas station
Why? It clears congestion for everyone else.

I'll just leave this here
youtube.com/watch?v=EPBUioeoemE

Retards who put everyone else's lives at risk for a 5 second advantage should be gassed.

I almost forgot the best part:
>this is in alaska
>Some fat faggot from Ohio (seen his plates) got behind me and his roadrage engaged, he was fucking livid I was making him behave like a white man
>Pulls out his faggoty iphone and films my car as if that restores his power over the situation
>I can see him yelling out of his window at my fellow wingman
>Wingman just laughs

Fuck you Ohio fags, he couldn't do shit because you're all pussies and he knew it.

Bootlicking cucks get mad and bitter at the thought of smarter people surpassing their intellect.

You're supposed to have the foresight to not stop in front of side streets, driveways, or the like when you know you aren't going to be moving for more than ten seconds.

Mexican streets are anarchy. You may think we're overly obsessed with traffic laws, but just compare the number of people per capita who die in traffic related bullshit in the US and Mexico and it should become abundantly clear why I couldn't give a fuck less about your little muh libertarianism argument.

>>>>>>MEXICO

>I break the law to upload the law
No, faggot. You're going under the speed limit in an empty lane, which could cause an accident. You're worse than the liberal letting people cuck him of his spot.

Says the beaner who has to worry about being beheaded due to questioning the cartel.

There are three tiers:
1. cucks who let others walk all over them
2. Bastards who take advantage of cucks (tougher than cucks, but shitlords nonetheless)
3. White men who force bastards and cucks to follow their rules, by force if necessary.

White men built this world, whether or not you are thankful is irrelevant in much the same way parents don't often demand thankfulness from their children.

It's more efficient overall when everyone obeys these kinds of laws. Basically you get your turn, and there's far less risk to others / for accidents. You might be fine doing this, but I guarantee half the people who do it aren't paying enough attention. That'll gum things up a lot longer.

Frankly it's just exercising the slightest bit of patience and control.

No law against blocking, unless there are markers that direct you for such thing. We're talking about law semantics, not courtesy suggestions. If that was the case, non-faggot cyclists should get a free mirror break when motorists turn into the bike lane with no blinkers, nearly smashing your front tire.

>US road fatalities per 100,000 motor vehicles

>Mexican road fatalities per 100,000 motor vehicles

The entire highway was being bottlenecked into the right lane at the end of the line you fucking moron. Also, don't presume to know shit about small Alaskan cities or our highways, there was literally NOTHING unsafe about what I was doing.

Try again.

>upload the law
>tfw the cyber police are real and they're backtracing you right now

Ya dun goofd this time

>It clears congestion for everyone else
No it doesnt! You need to act in such a manner that if everyone else followed your example, things would be fine. If YOU cut through a gas station, you can be sure someone else will right after you. And then another. And another. Eventually you get gridlocked traffic both in the streets and in parking lots. I see this shit all the time when I have to go into the nigger nest that is Orlando.

It's actually against the rules of the road here in Illinois to do a maneuver like that to avoid a traffic control device (unless you stop to use the services of the business whose property you're passing through).

>Own a field near intersection with light
>Light is red and two cars a waiting
>Third car cuts through field to avoid waiting at light
Did you just break the law?

Stfu pussy

>Peerless driving skill and etiquette
Hahahahahahahahahahahahah

Sure thing "kekistan" flag. You're likely a coward bitch just like that Ohio fag that I FORCED to act like a white man. I look for niglets like you who try and cheat me and I lavish in the opportunity to set you straight.

>Drive into gas station, pull up to pump, pretend I forgot my wallet, drive out

congratulations you have just wasted more time than simply waiting.

but officer, I was going to get gas but then I saw how the pakastani owner is charging 15 cents a gallon more for using a card so I decided to go to the one across town

>Kekistan
Why don't you just die?

thats because the average mexican car has 37 people in it

youtube.com/watch?v=AHoG3EMUFAI

When turning right on red treat the light as if it were a stopsign. You always have to come to a complete stop because if a cop sees you you're getting a ticket for running the light.

People who drive like (skipping lines) are risky drivers. Probably engage in other risky activities. They'll die early.

The guy cutting still will be behind... traffic will clear first for those at the light.

You're doing God's work, user.

>all on right side for construction
>left lane is open; unblocked
>I block said empty lane
If you're going to change your story, do so by clearing up parts you happen to "forget". You were breaking the law by the story you gave, dipshit.

>but officer....
>let you off with a warning

congratulations you have wasted more time then simply waiting.

Nah you're doing the work of several benevolent kings user, I wish more people on the highway would punish selfish and dumb behavior. Tired of retards trying to shave themselves a cool 3-5 seconds off of their commute by doing something dangerous.

>What if I change my mind as I enter the gas station?
Tough shit nigger. Quit cutting in line you worthless faggot. You're not more important than anyone else. Wait in line.

How come there's so many road deaths in America? Your lanes are wider than our roads, but we have less than half as many deaths per 100,000. Is it because of your meme tests or because your cars require literally no concentration at all to drive?

When it's worse than Canada that's how u know

That's solace for a cuck, friendo. Cuck's will take their raping and then say "oh well, I'm sure he'll get HIS comeuppance in some form or another".

Get fit, nut up, concealed carry if you're in a sketchy area, and stand up for yourself.

> >Two cars waiting to turn right on red
> >Third car decides to cut through a gas station instead of wait in queue

> Did the first two cars get cucked?
Nope cause in USA it's ok to turn right on red light.

>IF YOU KILL YOUR ENEMIES THEY WIIIIIIIIIN!

>first two cars too stupid to do the same exact thing
>third car takes advantage of a good opportunity

first two cars didn't get "cucked" they're just retards, which is 95% of vehicle operators anyways

No, it's called knowing how to drive and not acting like a impatient retard.

If I have to piss I usually cut through this parking lot near the intersection. If I don't I wait in line.

Americans drive a lot more than most countries. Naturally countries that don't rely on cars as a primary form of transportation have less deaths.

>muh circuses

Also, I can't think of a single American city that's actually identified a need for having to put concrete barriers along their sidewalks to mitigate the effects of trucks of peace.

Speculation. You don't know how bad traffic is coming from the red light. Assuming even if they did start their turn as you turned in, you would still only be car #2 in the picture. You might even be at the same spot, since you would have to yield to oncoming traffic, aka the 2nd car (speculation here).

>turning into a petrol station to get petrol is safe
>turning into a petrol station to not get petrol is dangerous, illegal and you fucking piece of shit rule breakers will get whats coming to you

Literally sour grapes over not having the initiative/driving ability/lack of autistic self control to take a faster roUte

My story hasn't changed one bit, dipshit. You aren't understanding what I'm saying.

Do I need to draw you a picture? Is this that hard to understand?

based Russian, but some red lights you're not allowed to turn right

>we have less than half as many deaths per 100,000

If your going to talk shit about countries, you should display your flag, bud

I didn't say I let those fuckers in. I always fuck over tailgaters that try to pass by speeding up and never let anyone in. But I'm making an observation that these assholes die early and it pleases me.

Also thought I should add that while these types of laws aren't strictly "necessary" they do just make travel safer and cheaper. Travel, especially by car, isn't really a "right" or "freedom." You have to be licensed to drive. You have to agree to certain conditions, because you're operating heavy equipment in public.

You should respect that, or at least understand where it's coming from before you decide you need to shave 5 seconds off of your trip. Which, you know, is gonna happen sometimes.

>cucked
Car 3 is trespassing on private property.

More realistic question:
If the right ramp is backed up, and the 3rd car drives to the light and takes a right. Did the first two get cucked?

If I'm taking a right turn why would I give a fuck if the light is red?

Guy cutting through the gas station probably gets stuck behind some lardass loading her 600 oz big gulp anyway.

Yeah I'm sure you'll be taking those 1-2 seconds you saved yourself all the way to the bank

People who don't wait their turn are niggers.

Anyone in the left lane in that situation would be cutting in line since it was ending. I also block niggers from passing in those situations. They can bitch all they want but they need to wait in line with everyone else.

Let me tell you about why every motorist in california should be gassed.

It is more rare to see someone use their turn signals than it is for them to not.

I'd say about 10% of the time people use turn signals, 90% they willy-nilly weave in and out of lanes or turn without any indication.

It takes 2+ hours to drive 15 to 20 miles on the interstate because of the massive number of auto accidents because of how terrible californians are at driving.

Cops don't exist to enforce the law on california's highways, they are simply emergency service responders in a different color pallet.

Driving 25+ MPH over the speed limit?
Normal.

Turn signals?
They don't come standard on californian vehicles.

Insurance?
lol

On the topic of california being the most terrible place in the US. I was there for three weeks and only saw the blue sky twice, every other day it was a dirty brown smog color.

My wife who is not an American commented to me how "everyone speaks spanish here, I almost never hear english or see White people".

Seriously fuck california.

>I wanted to get gas but then I decided not to

nah, the third guy is just an asshole

>color pallet

Kek

My guess is he's a poo who doesn't want to acknowledge that most of the population doesn't even drive anyway. Did you know those disgusting savages often drive trucks with frames and chassis made out of fucking wood?

And if the light just turned red? There is literally no point in not doing it unless you want to stop or lack the ability to do so

I hear you and I agree but desu it wasn't the unsafe-ness that I was trying to stop, it was these asshole essentially extending my wait for their own selfish desire. Every time some prick drove to the front using the (defunct) left lane and waiting for a cuck to let them back in the right lane but way further up in line, they were cutting in front of all the reasonable, unselfish, functional people in society.

Not really. Car#1 would start turning before you.
You're just cutting him off.

I honestly would be shocked if you knew how to draw. Seeing how well you "painted" your story, I wouldn't really bet on it. You fucked up, deal with being a shit. Fix you story to get a better answer, else you were just a pissy little shit breaking the law to "protect your queue".

Fair point.