Kenya Film Board bans Legend of Korra, Adventure Time...

>Kenya Film Board bans Legend of Korra, Adventure Time, Hey Arnold and Steven's Universe on cable channels for 'promoting LGBT agenda'
Are the kenyans in the right Sup Forums?

standardmedia.co.ke/business/article/2001243666/films-board-bans-six-tv-programs-for-promoting-homosexuality

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aIUZlzd37sI
youtube.com/watch?v=uWBbMZykTus
youtube.com/watch?v=uqtNSdDFGBM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

One of these is not like the other.

>Hey Arnold
What did I miss?

There are homos in Hey Arnold? I did not know that. Everything else on that list should be stricken from the public record, yeah.

A faggot apparently.

mr simmons is gay
in the episode where he's having dinner with his family, there's a nod to him being in a relationship with the swede with the mustache

I got it. The teacher was gay as shit.

Adventure Time?
Have I forgotten something?

>Hey Arnold
What?

>based black men

I guess Eugene was pretty gay too.

marci & bubblegum are lesbos. They have like 5 episodes dedicated to showing this.

Its one of the most talked about things on AT in fan groups.

Im ok with this.

also niggers really hate gays
youtube.com/watch?v=aIUZlzd37sI

I understand. It's bad enough being nigger in african shithole. Then MSM decides to make you a faggot too.

Right, but the show never actually goes there.

It's literally just shippers.

I mean fuck's sake, the Hey Arnold thing was more overt.

Maybe I didn't catch it because I was young and naive.
I always thought the teacher was just an emasculated cuck man, like the dads from rugrats

based black man

Chuckie's dad even went full beta and married an Asian woman.

I guess they don't know about he-man?

It's not bigoted.
Biologically, homosexuals are breaking the most important law. They will never procreate, and further their species. Reproduction is every living thing's basic life function.
Nothing wrong with not wanting to further it, at all.

Oh. Cant remeber that tho...

>wanting degenerates to reproduce
this isn't like you Sup Forums

Will SJWs stand up to them?

>Steven's Universe
It's "Steven Universe", it's a name. Fuck.
>bans Legend of Korra,
I wish I could ban that piece of shit from existing. Did Korra and Azami actually bang? I didn't watch the last season, the previous several(can't even remember if it was two or three) were too shit.

Based but Milo is based too

eat da popo

based president obama

I remebr that lol I had keks

I'm not defeing gays but I think it's a bilogical response when theres something wrong with you and you shouldnt procreate but still can help the community in other ways.

the rest of that autistic garbage is fine, hey arnold kind of iffy and it's 20 years old so it's not even degenerate really

Whorra and Steven Jewniverse are cancer, good job niggers.

I've heard Korra was a bit heavy on les implications but I've not actually seen it.

Not sure what Hey Arnold did though.

This is literally the only time I'd ever consider using it. They should ban everything coming out of our degenerate (((hollywood))) to be honest.

Eugene always seemed like a fag to me. I'm guessing Obama's half brothers agree.

They were Jewish if that helps with the correlation.

Why aren't these retarded niggers banning xenoestrogens? Fags are fags because they are feminized from having too much estrogen, not because they watched some gay show.

A shame their native son wasn't like this when he became President of the United States.

No, because daily reminder SJW's "values" only stem from them rebelling against their own culture in which they are raised. That's why they have no problem with non white cultures that are diametrically opposed to their values. Literally look at hip hop, it's the only mainstream genre left that is still very openly homophobic and misogynistic, yet you pretty much never see sjws criticizing it.

Even so Hey Arnold is nothing compared with all the other fag shit like MLP and other similar shit

It shouldn't be banned since it's old

Dude I'm a feminine man what you said is offensive

literally its just the last 30 seconds of the last chapter of the series

youtube.com/watch?v=uWBbMZykTus

for the most part they were just friends, no lesbo implications before that scene

An archaic society populated by archaic people hold archaic values, it's not that hard to understand.

lol even with all this propaganda in the older cartoons, they still weren't enough to brainwash the majority of the generation and half the people didn't even pick up on these subtleties

BMO is a Genderqueer icon.

youtube.com/watch?v=uqtNSdDFGBM

Which means that natural selection will do the work for you, and these laws are redundant.

>what you said is offensive
Get off of Sup Forums

MLP actually had an anti-marxist arc.

Has there ever been a more punchable face?

>natural selection will do the work for you
Not with gays. They create more of themselves through other means.

They listen and sing to it. It's all a fucking joke.

>hating on Hey Arnold
FUCKING NIGGERS!

What's the agenda on Hey Arnold.

Hit the glasses kid that breaths funny?

Well yours for starters.

>pro free speech
>ban stuff promoting LGBT
pol thinks it can have more than one of these

these are high quality bait threads OP nice one

Theres new hey arnold artards. Its the difference between the old bill nye and the new. Go back to T_D shitstains.

kek

At least niggers have their sociopolitical priorities in order
>Sup Forums is one person

Anyone who watches SU knows that lesbian relationships only lead to endless heartbreak

There were always some unspoken boundaries implied. Free speech was mostly an American ideal which meant things like "you can criticize the King without being flogged" "in fact, we will have no kings or nobility!"
It never meant free to have gay pride parades or such modern interpretations of the word. In fact, I think such events were unfathomable to them at that time.

Openly accepting everything without borders is the weakness exploited by cultural marxist subversion tactics.
>But it says "free speech" how can it be if you restrict degenerates!? kekekekekeke, listen to us now

Based black men

It was implied they eventually did but I wish Kuvira had banged some sense into her instead

Most blacks are downlow fags so they have to take a harder line against da poo poo than many of the more liberal western countries who produce art the entire world feverishly consumes

Korra was legitimately worse than Avatar the Last Airbender. Prove me wrong.

Protip: you fucking can't

there is no new hey arnold stop lying

faggitz

>Are the kenyans in the right Sup Forums?
You mean morally or legally? You know if you sign a contract in future, it should include "no homosexual content" in the text.

Korra is fukin abomination.

Watch E;R on Ytube, he is like Sup Forums and Sup Forums hybrid going down on that shit.

These are the TRUE based niggers, not the nigs in the faggot MAGA hats

i wish steven universe was banned in the usa

shits disgusting

>Kenya
who cares? niggers always hated faggots, but also anyone that didnt blend into the society like religion minorities or albinos or fucking whites themselves

Niggers doing something right for once. They should be praised.

"Homosexuality is a non-issue" - Kenyan president

>banning hey arnold
they might just have shit taste everything else I'm okay with

>Are the kenyans in the right Sup Forums?
About the agenda, absolutely
About banning content, I'm not sure

Healthy young boy watches Adventure Time, gets pumped full of fluffy bullshit, doesn't feel good and changes - FAGGOT. Many such cases!

>unironic namefag
>kek flag user
>gayboi
Can you fuck off back to facebook or twitter or whatever normal shithole you came from?

It was this kid and he was a closet furry too.

>archaic society
Everyone hated gays just 20 years ago.

You are unironically everything wrong with this board.