PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
donaldjtrump.com/

DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps)
publicpool.kinja.com/
WH PRESS BRIEFINGS
pastebin.com/QidpHWKJ

>TWO YEARS AGO
>Donald Trump Presidential Announcement (w/intro by Ivanka Trump)
youtu.be/q_q61B-DyPk

APPEARANCES
>Pres Trump Weekly Address #21 6/16/17
youtu.be/X1AyUyKHpC0
>Krispy leads President's commission on Combating Drug Addiction 6/16/17
youtu.be/0y0n2E3HH-Q
>Pres Trump rally in Little Habana, FL announcing Cuba policies (Rubio, Gov Scott, VP, Pres) 6/16/17
youtu.be/IQrlDB48fc0
>Pres Trump Address before Congressional Baseball Game 6/15/17
youtu.be/cGtBcg6ar4o
>Rodman gifts The Art of the Deal to lil Kim 6/15/17
youtu.be/eXaYgk89wcg
>SoS T-Rex opening Conf on Prosperity and Security for CONCACAF 6/15/17
youtu.be/OWDEd8EX2UM
>VP Pence @ CONCACAF conf (intro by T-Rex) 6/15/17
youtu.be/Mz0DPOJe14U
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS
pastebin.com/yArfUKdC
PREV APPEARANCES
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT

FUN STUFF
Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
>Donald Trump Carolus Rex
youtu.be/nBlYlSs2fIU
>Trump SwordDancing to Shadilay
youtu.be/Wd6TPIxWQwA
>AF1 Takeoff in the rain
youtu.be/taZcJqUZAF8
>Donald Trump Emperor of America
youtu.be/xQCaWLF2gfs
>TrumpBot vs Mexico
youtu.be/Q__bSi5rBlw
>Shadilay
youtu.be/ZNriNoWOtXA

INSPIRATION
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
youtu.be/Nyuv_bPSHBA
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>Inauguration of Fire
youtu.be/XKf8jSiaghU
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8aY3rwF75oQ
sys.Sup
oge
youtube.com/watch?v=cDNwdcKdboQ
youtube.com/watch?v=L1Uf6yMa1dg
youtube.com/watch?v=qKoWPGMZ_MY
youtube.com/watch?v=Usy1lqrn_Nw
youtube.com/watch?v=v5KKWrXGDqA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=8aY3rwF75oQ

>Kekistani OP flag
this is Naruto OP tier

So when do we find out if the retards at the SC have decided to reactivate the Travel Ban or not? I know the case isn't until autumn, but they had better fucking hand over the decision by next week.

WAKE UP!

Yum

stop this forced meme

A-AWOO! I'M AWAKE. I'M AWAKE.

Can somebody tell me what the fuck I should be paying attention to? I've been away for ~48 hours.

BASED!

Awoo!

How's the great Minnesota chimp-out going? I saw the WE WUZ ABOS N DA MISSISSIPPI IS DA NILE vid in the last thread. Anything else good?

What are some other leftist shithole events we can disrupt with protest?

THE LORD

To the person in the last thread who said tulsi would execute assad, she has actually said multiple times that she thinks he needs to remain in power until the rebels are defeated and ISIS is destroyed.

I ALWAYS KNEW SHAPIRO WAS /OURGUY/

too bad is ideology is so stupid even civic nationalists don't accept him

sys.Sup Forums.org/derefer?url=http%3A%2F%2Fvocaroo.com%2Fi%2Fs0eKlH9sA7YT

Grab a brush and put a little makeup
Grab a brush and put a little
Hide the scars to fade away the shakeup

Jewpiro vs cernobitch fight. Theres a bit of a divide on "right wing" twitter right now.

Guys I don't really get Twatter, but Nolte just did a #shepersisted and I looked at it and it's all Kamala Hillary bullshit. Wtf?

Anyone else shitposting when they should be asleep?

>divide
>yiddler
if it were important I'd know about it

>two civic nationalist liberal jews kvetching over each other
no thanks

Ben shapiro is actually decent, listen to his podcasts, he's trying to destroy our true enemy (goys). He's taking on the true liberal sucubus demon.

Tulsi is not gaining power in the DNC regardless just for not having a neocon view on Assad/Putin/Russia. She would actually be more dangerous than Trump if she managed to get popular. CIA/Deep State wouldn't know how to fight her and they won't just cave in and stop the wars just because President Tulsi says so.

Race matters because some races are more willing and capable of understanding and practicing some ideologies than others.
Aggressive 80 IQ people aren't going to understand and accept the American ideology, sorry.

>Oliver Stone drops redpills on his show
>next day gets (((appendicitis)))

pure coincidence

What a hook nosed fucking kike.
Yeah I'm sure you don't, Shapiro.
You got millions of dollars to live in white or kike communities.
Daddies money the less.

Gay pride parades.

not much of a divide. cernovich is a cunt with zero credibility and shapiro is a divisive jew (divisive being redundant there).

Fucking lol no, he's an Israel first cuckold. We may both hate liberalism but he is NOT our guy.

i want to be on a fly on bannon's wall

Trump's financial records for the year if you wanna look.
oge app box com/s/kz4qvbdsbcfrzq16msuo4zmth6rerh1c

>tfw you don't visit /TrumpGen/ like you did before Trump got elected

I-It's not the same, anons. I miss the rally chimpouts and Cruz posting.

Its grade A entertainment

Fuck off, Jew.

i remember when that song came out and i met this girl in an AIM chatroom and we started talking because we both thought the music video was cool and then we added each other cause it turned out we were both eagles fans and we started talking every day and apparently she lived near me and we chatted on cam and then one day she started messaging me saying she was feeling lonely and that her parents weren't home and she was really annoying so i blocked her and went back to playing runescape

Christ I want to vote for her. I think she can get over some of her lefty shit. I will be extremely conflicted if she runs in 2020. I believe she will do more in the fight against ISIS in syria than trump will t b h.

Not enough happenings. It's not like we have a State's election every few weeks and get to celebrate.

The two political parties that exist need to end and be replaced with real ones that don't work for international oligarchs and the intelligence community. We all need to fight back against those forces regardless of our politics because without destroying them, everything we do will be pointless.

youtube.com/watch?v=cDNwdcKdboQ
@3:00

Is it true that Ben Franklin was a Satanist?

(also Zeena was a qt)

Shill your shit candidate somewhere else

Trump just got the Saudis to fight Qatar. They'll all be dead before you know it.

Okay..Here is what wins every election in America

Are you anti-interventionist wars in the middle east

Are you ant-Nafta and using slave labour to make our goods

Go back all the way to Ross Perot and these are the two issues Americans want to change the most and its what wins

>just for not having a neocon view on Assad

To be fair, she does want him tried and executed

Sup Forums is salty over the Putin Interviews.

Why does no one answer the question?

who cares what Sup Forums thinks?

>weebshitter general
no thanks

You have to gut half of Congress on corruption charges just to get started. Nothing is being done because the powerbrokers in government are all in on it.

Is there a reason to stay awake? Will the Somalians blow up a bus in the next hour?
>select all images with a bus

Is the Putin Interviews special over? It was supposed to be 4 days. I only want to watch when it's over. I want to watch it all at once.

how did it go?

Yet you still replied. Really peels my banana

no

Nothing is happening at the chimpout.

Were they in the right or wrong? I thought it was kinda funny, but still pretty pathetic. Disrupting innocent things you don't like is a lefty tactic that conservatives shouldn't pick up. The story is about why killing your leader is a bad thing, they should just let it go on. I understand that people are serious about killing trump and people on the right, but thos doesn't seem helpful.

We won, lad. And our President is making America great again. Every day is a win!

We have happenings every so often anyway. That speech/rally today was fantastic. Not to mention we got another rally coming up on the 21st.

so...?

tell the sleepposter he won

I've been in this general since the begining

You're right. You should kill yourself to show them how a real man protests.

Putin isn't wrong. Still makes me upset that the MSM and Dems are going along with this farce.

are the saudis going to fight the american troops already in qatar or the 12 billion worth of weapons trump just sold there?

Goodnight /ptg/ I'm too sleepy to make new generals

months. october or something

Fuck OP
>kekistan flag
faggot

>trump makes weapons deal with saudis
>trump helps orchestrate divide between saudis and qatar
>trump makes weapons deal with qatar
Holy shit, was this a 4d chess move that I didn't notice? It makes sense now.

trump has already had his 90-120 days to institute extreme vetting, the temporary travel ban in moot at this point

Yeah it's done.
Finished the first part today. Very interesting. He's definitely an interesting and insightful guy.

Yes

Going along with farces is what most people do.

kek

Pull the troops out and let them fight it out. That or America sides with the Saudis and we split Qatar's oil fields while the Saudis claim they've stamped out all funding of terrorism. It's the perfect cover for the Saudis to stop their own funding.

I don't mean the case. They were supposed to decide whether or not to reinstate the ban's effect while the case was being processed. The deadline for arguments was the 12th and no one has given a deadline for when we find out.

>in the right or wrong
I don't care to grade it in that scale. It was autistic, with mediocre execution. If you go full autist like that, you need to nail it perfectly.

it was gross incompetence combined with senility

let's brown up israel then

I want libfags to weep blood, and this will help make my dreams reality.

Nah, ban em anyway for massive butthurt.

>investigation and vetting reveal real and permanent security danger to the USA
>grounds to halt all immigration and relocation from those countries except in very select cases
Sorry bucko you aren't winning this fight.

You can take off that flag, ladyboy. We know it's you.

What the actual fuck. We allied with them in WW2, why the fuck is it so unimaginable now? I hate Democrats.

it was mostly a successful stunt to show his base he would keep campaign promises. the media hyped up something he didnt really need to begin with. the real meat of what is being done is the esoteric policy stuff the media will never report. state department policy to take fewer refugees and so forth. that stuff isnt glamerous like fighting the clurts. travel ban is just some 3d chess to get media coverage on an issue without spending a dime. campaign tactics still working.

Yes it's over. here's all 4 parts.

youtube.com/watch?v=L1Uf6yMa1dg

youtube.com/watch?v=qKoWPGMZ_MY

youtube.com/watch?v=Usy1lqrn_Nw

youtube.com/watch?v=v5KKWrXGDqA

As close to must see TV as I've seen in a while.

It just said later in the week. June 22nd I heard is the last day to take the case, so we may hear something next week.

They need an enemy, because it's unthinkable that Trump actually won! America wouldn't vote for him!

>trump makes weapons deal with qatar
No that was an Obama deal

I just read tucker carlson is in the hospital? Is he dead?

>clurts
courts

He had his appendix removed

Correct, but Trump could have cancelled it maybe.

You're the faggot, they're oppressed, normie immigrants kill Kekistanies every month, and their Kike government keeps arresting them for anti-normism, you're a shill for Normistan.

>REEEEEEEEEE

They should really meet middle America. I have yet to meet a single Hill shill. Everyone's a disaffected Bernie bro or pro Trump.

I thought it was a Brazil flag.