This basically proves that the USA is no better than the third world

This basically proves that the USA is no better than the third world.

> you can't prove this wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=4nqkhC8zn8Y

Other urls found in this thread:

translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=https://ndonline.com.br/joinville/noticias/menina-de-um-ano-morre-apos-esperar-15-horas-para-ser-transferida-de-hospital-em-mafra&edit-text=&act=url
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>germany
>every car within 20 miles pulls over

what a bunch of autists

>letting yourself get cucked off the road by an ambulance
>US confirmed top tier country

>Will one day die because an ambulance gets stuck in traffic and no one will be sad

kek

a small price for freedom :>)

So you are saying the third world as more freedom because they don't let the ambulance pass.

> dat amerifat logic.

US cities are filled with foreigners

Rlly makes u think

>A literal LEAF

To be fair that's some cherry picking, those USA cities were extremely crowded, the cars had nowhere to turn really.

Funnily enough, third world countries generally do have more freedoms because the cops regularly don't give two shits about enforcing laws.

Son its not about law or muh freedom really, its all about good manners, morals and order. You know something that a "civilized" society has.

>Be American
>Hear ambulance sirens.
>It's just another morbidly obese bed slug needing a quadruple bypass, being passed off as an 'emergency'.

I couldn't be fucked either desu.

Usually happens in cities, too bad the rest of the US isn't NYC. Good thing is though NYC has a shit ton of ambulances within a few thousand feet of your dying ass at any given moment.

Never happens where I live. But hey, whatever alleviates the feelings that come with being canadian

>Jew York
of course

Showing a city for America. Everyone pulls over outside of cities.
Not like Germany though, I've never seen anything like that in my life.

Yeah, it wa some piss poor cherrypicking
I live in a moderately large city, and ambulances breeze through traffiv

Same in the Netherlands and in Poland and in France. The countries I've lived in. This is normal in Europe. In light of your response it seems that the USA is a morally bankrupt shithole.

>rat race

i have the solution

You haven't seen an ambulance in Texas. Everyone always stops on the side of roads. Even when it's congested.

all it takes is one retard just like all it takes is one fucking leaf to ruin a board

>germany
>every single road in the direction ambulance is traveling completely shuts down
>road to itself
>ambo still crawls through traffic

What is wrong with germs?

I don't why you illiterates think you understand my country based on a few shitposts, but I can see why you can't manage to maje a real uni

no context to any situation

germany clearly had an ambulance go through already

All it needs is one amerifat to think they are the greatness of a board.

We all know the only greatness is your fat storage anyways.

if some passes you then you have been car cucked.

>North Dakota
>ambulance siren goes off
>4 lanes of traffic will stop and pull over going both ways

Anyone place that emergency services struggling to get past traffic flow is a degenerate shithole and deserves to be blown to shit so we can restart with people that deserve to live there.

>n-no this doesn't count because the exact conditions for Americans to show some decency aren't met

It's much cooler with the Indians and Arabs who don't give a fuck, huh? XD

Every ""man"" for himself!

You proved nothing you absolute faggot get back in the shed

By the way I didn't even read what you posted because you're Canadian

Don't worry, its just a jealous leaf, virtue signalling his hate for the US to score points with his antifa friends. He can't find a real fault with the US so he will cheery pick any issue no matter how small and try to weaponize it. Its sad when you think about it.

I fucking hate human beings and I wish the sun would just explode already. This species doesn't deserve existence.

Odd number streets are designated for shitting

>Live in Suburb/Rural
>Not give a fuck, will never have this problem

Love this comment.

Nah, m8.

I don't hate the USA.

Just pointing out that its declining and is becoming more and more degenerate. If amerifat are defending degeneracy than you are no better than the antifa.

America the leading exporter of degenerate behavior. Talk shit to leaf for being a degenerate.

> Proof the only degeneracy we could export back were shit artist. And please keep them.

That's easy level.

In brazil a girl died because the ambulances had no gas:
translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=https://ndonline.com.br/joinville/noticias/menina-de-um-ano-morre-apos-esperar-15-horas-para-ser-transferida-de-hospital-em-mafra&edit-text=&act=url

holy shit

>Massive jam in worst city for cars in america
>People still try to move

Blow it out your ass leaf

>the most populous city in America is representative of all other cities, towns, suburbs, and communities throughout the U.S.

topkek
America's finest.

I love how they had to pick the most populated, dense city filled with Jews, Niggers, and Spics inhabiting it to make some point about how our entire country is some impolite, uncivilized shit hole. But Europeans will cling to any cherry picked evidence as long as "DAE Fuck America!"