AUSPOL Saturday shitposting edition

>One Nation senator Peter Georgiou helps Sri Lankan 457 visa holder get residency
archive.is/HgVqz

>Taxpayer-funded study says Australians should show ‘cultural sensitivity’ to migrant men who resent women’s rights and bash their wives and children
archive.is/JWebM

>Would-be IS fighter a good boy: NSW mum
archive.is/jIU2B

>NSW on track for 1 million guns
archive.is/7WUQC

>Former fire chief says Melbourne's Lacrosse tower still poses risk
archive.is/sN84u

>Another suspicious church fire
archive.is/g18Sv

>SA power station demolition to continue
archive.is/5f8Gw

>‘Inflatable Refugee’ floats down Yarra River to raise awareness for refugee crisis
archive.is/uTs5S

>Sheikh Shady sues News for defamation
archive.is/hL4OQ

>Exclusion zone set-up after hundreds of litres of herbicide leaks in Brisbane's south
archive.is/Tbpqb

>Leyonhjelm passes motion to establish inquiry into online poker
archive.is/5Z4CR

>Netflix may be forced to make more Australian shows
archive.is/vDo2d

***QUESTION***
What is the number one issue facing this country that should be hit with weaponised autism right now?

For anyone who's interested, responses can go in a poll and then work can start on whatever is voted most urgent.

Other urls found in this thread:

refugeealternatives.org.au/david-manne/
abc.net.au/news/2017-04-26/teenager-gets-probation-eight-women-groped-surfers-paradise/8472758
abc
archive.is/Ycm95
youtube.com/watch?v=aU4ehgnTjVg
abc.net.au/news/2017-06-17/nt-judge-made-disgraceful-comments-about-teen-offender/8627282
youtu.be/0CX_jFlP1oM
youtube.com/watch?v=H5y-BZyOxDg
glxy.tv/w/mKwRSku
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>What is the number one issue facing this country that should be hit with weaponised autism right now?

Sunrise/The Project being retarded about The Red Pill.

Good one absolutely agree
>What is the number one issue facing this country that should be hit with weaponised autism right now?
Stronger promotion of any good Australian alternative news/media would be a good start imo. Presstitutes in this country need to be finished off.

Daily reminder OP is a gook

>But federal Minister for Women Michaelia Cash yesterday warned bluntly there were “no excuses’’ for family violence in Australia.
>“Violence against women is unacceptable in any circumstances,’’ she told The Saturday Telegraph.

>violence against men is either not a thing or so irrelevant that we shouldn't even mention it
>we have a minister for women
>we don't have a minister for men
>refugees need to be respected
>the culture of refugees needs to be respected
>even if that involves advocating for violence against women

don't you just love how these people can't make a single point without invalidating 20+ years of prior reasoning on their part?

OP left out the discord link and the "yesterday's thread" link, i think this isn't mr chonk

BASED BARNSY

>these people can't make a single point without invalidating 20+ years of prior reasoning on their part
The mental illness is real

>family violence
>violence against women
why are these one and the same in the leftist mind?

could it be that women are child-abusing cunts on a far greater scale than men?

Women are abused mainly by their Lesbian partners but LGBT groups won't let it become an issue because they fear it will tarnish their image.

>>Taxpayer-funded study says Australians should show ‘cultural sensitivity’ to migrant men who resent women’s rights and bash their wives and children

Agree and Amplify - being against beating women is inherently racist. Why are you so racist?

and the ones abused by guys are baiting them into it half the time (see: rosie batshit who sacrificed her son to buy herself a life of victimhood and virtue-signalling opportunity)

>Taxpayer-funded study says Australians should show ‘cultural sensitivity’ to migrant men who resent women’s rights and bash their wives and children

this is good, something that the normies will get furious over. we need to shill the shit outta articles like this one

better show how not racist we are by bashing their wives and kids too

Who gives a shit. Delivers quality content.

Wrong way around Aussie kike fake govt.
When in Rome .. you remember the rest
Any migrant who comes to Australia shows 'cultural sensitivity' to *us"
Now get them off their backsides, get them into Australian clothing, limit them to one wife at a time like the rest of us, get them paying tax and off the gibs
And hey govt. if you know what's good for you, get in touch with voters and do what taxpaying citizens demand of you instead of licking kike arse
Get onto it

Struth

They should not be here in the first place. End of story. Assimilation is white genocide.

G O O K
O
O
K

I am here lads.

going to adelaide for a week, what should i do while I'm down there?

What is the answer for the chinese question?

Coopers brewery tour

Never got round to it but it sounds fun

Plus Coopers is anti gay marriage

Slow night tonight... I guess all the other aussies are shitposting in the protest threads

"no"

Its also saturday. Cunts might be getting on the piss.

Feeling really depressed m8s, I don't see any future or prospect in this country.

Who did you vote for last election?

Ok, listen the fuck up faggots. There is many issues going on right now but only one worth being hit with weaponised autism.

>The impeachment of melbourne's supreme court judges

Why this, you might ask? It's simple. These fucks need to be the first to go. Here's why.

>They are trying to hold politicians who speak out against their jail terms in contempt of court and shut them down
>They stop anyone challenging daniel andrews and the radical left agendas
>They set precedent for the entire country
>They assist in keeping violent offenders here in the country, even if the govt wants to deport them

These fucks have let child rapists, murderers and violent sickos loose for years. The entire judicial system in vic is bad, but these fucks are the worst.

And they have actively broken several laws. They can be tried for treason under the crimes act 1958, section C and D.

They CAN be brought down, if you cunts give enough of a shit to listen. And it will be a massive blow to the left.

Jesus fucking christ lads, walked around Melbourne CBD today and its not even Australia anymore. It was pretty much: gook, gook, gook, gook, gook, poo in loo, gook, gook, afghan, poo in loo, gook, nigger, white, gook, terrorist, abbo.

Feels bad man

One Nation - they are fucking retards but it's all I can do. I literally hate Pauline Hanson with a passion but there is no other choice.

What can be down? A poster campaign throughout Melbourne?

Give more info plz

OK good

I always ask cunts who complain about the state of things who they voted for

The number of cunts who voted for a major party and have the nerve to complain about the number of immigrants is astounding, even on Sup Forums

The black pill hit me pretty hard, too.
Best option is to get your own shit together and make the best of it. Watch Jordan Peterson, save up some money, get a plot of land, go off grid as best you can, stockpile some guns, find a wife, and raise the next generation of Aussies that will make Australia great again.
Shit aint easy, but we just have to do the best we can.

>I always ask cunts who complain about the state of things who they voted for
And you probably think this makes you clever.

Voting won't solve any of our problems you dumb 17 year old cunt.

What's your solution?

Excellent points user this should be high priority and would be a big win

Probably going to kill myself in 2 - 3 years time. Don't know how much longer I can take it.

One Nation.

Yeah I'm saving up money to get the fuck out of the city, but it's going to be hard to find work once I move to a more rural area, this causes me massive anxiety.

u talking about cunts like this?

refugeealternatives.org.au/david-manne/

abc.net.au/news/2017-04-26/teenager-gets-probation-eight-women-groped-surfers-paradise/8472758

But user, Asstralia was founded by child rapists, murderers and violent sickos. What do you expect?

I didn't. I stayed home and payed the fine. It's only $20.

omg guys im really nervous the weather is getting pretty bad outside!!
can you guys please comfort me.
^political in the sense that im from Melbourne and Melbourne weather is a political issue because.. umm.. GLOBAL WARMING.

>abc net au/news/2017-04-26/teenager-gets-probation-eight-women-groped-surfers-paradise/8472758
archive.is/Ycm95

>Voting won't solve any of our problems you dumb 17 year old cunt.

>Get a gun and live in the outback and wait it out.
kys retard. We're fighting the culture war at the moment.

this

There is none.

But the best approach will be to form real life groups to forcefully advocate for change and provide a social network for people.

These groups should not run for elections or participate in the politician/media circus in the normal ways.

Do you ever wonder if your shitposting will get you in trouble with the law?
Are there any instances where this has happened before?

>Probably going to kill myself in 2 - 3 years time
I have been saying things similar to that for about ten years now. I keep hanging around for some reason though.

and if i were an abo i would be named MORTON
Morton is a good abo name

>payed the fine
You just need to tell them you were sick on the day and you don't have to pay anything.

its this an auto thing? happens to me eveytime I post that article

Why not have some fun first...
Get on the HAMMER mate!
yeaaaaa

g-great s-southern land.
youtube.com/watch?v=aU4ehgnTjVg

God bless the norse bro who made this bot

>have some fun
When you are suicidally depressed you are incapable of having fun or enjoying anything.

nothing is going to come of a Sup Forums post unless it contains personally identifying information or it breaks united states law. shitposting on more public forums can definitely land you in hot water though

Did you not see my suggestion
>HAMMER
>Heroin
which state are you in?

@

So what does MORTON mean?

>which state are you in?
I am in a state of depression. I already said that.

Do you wanna be my friend?
Im lonely
c'mon il buy you a bouncy ball
:D

A British guy got arrested for roleplaying as an ISIS supporter on Sup Forums and Sup Forums a few years back.

Its a name, it dosnt mean anything.
I just imagine it to go well with an abo..
"MORTON!! GET IN HERE NEEEEAOOOW!!"

>NT judge's 'disgraceful' comments to child offender to be referred to royal commission

abc.net.au/news/2017-06-17/nt-judge-made-disgraceful-comments-about-teen-offender/8627282

>"You're rampaging around the streets at night and no-one cares … you've got no-one looking after you," Judge Borchers said.

>"You don't know what a first-world economy is. You don't know where money comes from, other than the Government gives it out."

>He remanded the boy in custody until July 13.

>"You're not going back into the community, the community can't afford you," he said.

And to highlight his point the Abo legal aid group is going to spend taxpayers money making complaints about the judge for telling the truth.

>A British guy got arrested for roleplaying as an ISIS supporter on Sup Forums and Sup Forums a few years back.
Autistic Mark?

Yep, I wonder what's he up to now.

It's been a while since you've been to a major city, hey.

Yes, and remember that we have '''''''metadata''''''' retention here.

ahh so tassy.
Im in vic
Come here and i will pat you and give you an egg to protect. It may give your life some meaning. Ive got another guy coming who will have a bouncy ball to play with too! It will be a mega fun time!
:D

Bork Bork - How about archiving that link? Anyone know any Somali's that can come on a camping trip with my wife and I?

>Yep, I wonder what's he up to now.
He was in Syria Generals a few months ago. Probably got arrested again.

Freedom
>Freedom to defend oneself, family and property
>Freedom to conceal carry
>Freedom for better access to semi autos and other funs

Immigration
>Reinstate white/European policy/prioritise

Remove no fault divorce

Our own version of the Autobahn?

lol you are so smashed aren't you ;)

In regards to that cultural sensitivity study about the wife bashers. Is there a source for the actual study? I can't seem to find it anywhere in the article.

You forgot to mention the trannies that think they're passing just because the throngs of gooks don't pay attention to them

Based Leyonhjelm kills feminist with facts.

youtu.be/0CX_jFlP1oM

Yeah its pretty bad. Im part of the problem to man
CUZ IMA HARDCORE WOG EYE-TIE GRIK MALTA ETC TEC ETC

I did knock the shit out of a black cunt the other day in Richmond though.. Cunt was following me in the street rambling on about something. It was late and we were alone so i though fuck it lets have some fun.. I swear those cunts are absolutely fucking gutless one on one.

Is Red Symons /ourguy/

Amen bro

Do you see catcalling in Australia or is it mostly an American trend?

This is true good sir. This is true.

>be government
>Cop shot
>guns bad
>remove guns for innocent people

Slain

youtube.com/watch?v=H5y-BZyOxDg

Can someone from another country file an 18c thingo against you?
I'm just wondering if it's only Australians you have to worry about offending.

>Bottany

A fucking great meme ruined by spelling mistakes. Fucking Rustling

i am from Melbourne and therefore perpetually outraged.

be government
find autistic, alienated male with no family or social connections
give him military training in marksmanship
order him to neutralise civilians
pretend its a random massacre

cut all ties

play the character

allow government to disarm its citizenry

>normal email is unencrypted
>metadata laws say your ISP is legally required to collect metadata on who you email
>this entails collecting your email when it's going through the big series of spider webby tubes, and just taking the header from the email for collection
>changing like 2 numbers will make the collection program take the entire email, contents and all
>but don't worry, we're not spying on your email

i'm not sure if foreigners can get you done under 18c, but if you're edgy enough the state will probably charge you under 18c on behalf of the (((victim)))

We've been playing you dum dums the whole time

prove i'm not white

Who the fuck stalking me??

>Are there any instances where this has happened before

how do you think 'teens caught attempting to leave Sydney airport to fight for ISIS'

someone was clearly shit posting on some monitored sites

GetUp!
They are a left wing shill organization that has become a big player in Australian politics. Founded by friends of Soros at the request of Soros. Watch this to get redpilled.
glxy.tv/w/mKwRSku

yes every retard that thought they were safe shitposting on facebook and twitter without a VPN

That picture is amazing

Did you get stabbed by gooks?
Try walk around Dandenong, Akbar, Akbar, Akbar, chimp, chimp (where is zookeepers?), Akbar, gook, white junkie, single mum, single mum, single mum, Akbar, Akbar, a huge group of chimps…, get bashed and stabbed.

Who gives a shit, he gives quality content.

Good points user, all noted

Trying to find it now, it came out of UNSW

find Jimmy and tell him to stop being a poofta