twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>woman not convicted
Was what she did a crime?

Fuck I love being Australian

gotta love real life aussie shit

>Asians BTFO
Never change you sick cunts.

being a meanie head

What was needed there was for an a real Australian to board the bus and tell her to get the fuck out of Australia.

Unless you threaten then you can't get in trouble here.

>ooga booga
>booga booga
>m8
*rapturous applause"

>Woman not convicted.
Why would she be? I mean, she's being an ass, but being an ass isn't a crime.

>What is wrong with Aussies?
What do you expect from a former penal colony
Aussies are literal spawn of scum

Asian cuck BTFO

I legit don't get why she cares if he's standing

He was just Chan-spreading

You can't get in trouble for anything here. I'm surprised society hasn't collapsed

kek this beta cuck gets BTFO'd by some old cunt hahaha

Will he post on r_asianmasculinity about it?

You're an Indian.

Abos hate all blacks and Asians other than their own race

I hate bogans so damn much.

CHINKS BTFO. Seriously though Changs, fuck off, we're full.

POO

We seem to have more white trash then other Anglo countries

You can get in trouble for speeding m8. Armed robbery nets you a 5 month good behaviour bond if you're from Somalia.

Nu-Australian maggots. Dont ever say "we" in regards to all Australians if you think bogans are bad

>full
Oh no more dimsim nao? okok I come back rater with sweet and sour pork for you.

>Hehehehe hao hao gweilo hehehehe.

Here in Canada it would be uttering threats if she had a penis. Can't blame her, though.

We could give you a run for your money trash wise, at least in Alberta.

nah m8, you can get royally fucked if you have any loli pictures or driving on the piss

personally I would have slit her throat from ear to ear, but that's just me. no broad tells me to sit down

after you teleport behind her first though right?

asian from video detected

She threatened to kill him. At the end of the video she says "Try that one more time and I'll fucken kill ya!".

Nah he's not an Asian. An Asian would cook her in boiling gutter oil before killing her

Chink should've been sitting down from the start. I don't know where this meme comes from that Chinese immigrants and tourists are decent.

Me too. I would ave caused that dumb cunt a heart attack.

I cant tell if thats a dick or a swastika. Or both?

>pawn of bum

OMG thats so raciss.

OP you're a faggot.

fuck i'm sick of these covert PC minorty support threads.

You got bullied didn't you? Go cry more

Holocaust didn't happen. The only people who think it did are American and European retards.

>woman not convicted
>mfw in literally every nation, except my own, you can be imprisoned for doing nothing wrong

Dunno. But for some reason everyone here, white or black, likes to bully Asians on public transport.

Most of the time it's women too.

Here's a video, unfortunately censored, of a fine young Australian born Muslim man welcoming an African gentleman to Australia.

youtube.com/watch?v=uKv4OKY1eAk

Pic related. Even our Muslims turn into drunken Potato Niggers. Must be something to do with the geo-magnetic location of the continent or something.

>woman not convicted
convicted of what? being an obnoxious cunt? you could imprison the whole country for that

Bogans are missed abortions.

If we imprisoned every began who got drunk and yelled at someone on public transport we would be even more of a literal prison island.

Needed to see the coming road to avoid getting carsick especially since she's drunk (she's says these things)

I'm pretty racist but I've never met an impolite tourist or migrant from any part of Asia, not even any bad Flips who are the most likely of the Asians to fall into degenerate chigger culture. I think just all around they are superior to Africans, Arabs and South Asians. The problems with mainland China are not a racial thing, Taiwan and Singapore are pretty decent countries for example.

>convicted
Probably another shot at s18C of the Discrimination Act?

>rant and rave at Muslims
>blatant Islamophobia what racists
>rant and rave at Asians
>now see here that wasn't threatening at all so its not racism
Uncuck yourselves faggots.

The funny thing is, us Australians don't even have any guarantee of free speech unlike Americunts, yet unlike you cucks we seem to have more free speech. I guess it's because ethnic subhumans know too be on their guard against white Australians.

>from any part of Asia

I guess I should specify the "slant eye" part of Asia when I say that... I understand Arabian peninsula/ India/ Pakistan etc is technically "Asian" but they're very obviously distinct from slant eyes even with the mongolian genetic contribution

>Woman not convicted
TOP KEK

Why is his head so flat?

Woman's feelings are coming through. She's seeing her country turn into something she doesn't like.

What the hell is wrong with Australian?
Are you seriously not allowed to stand up in a bus?

Over here, our buses are jam packed every morning. And people stand up all over the place.

It's amazing how chinks are the perfect victims of bullying. It's like they're literally designed to be bullied

Meh in Australia there is this leftist tradition to record and distribute any drunk, mentally ill or drug addicted bogan saying anything at all that might be un PC. Then the national headlines on the ABC will for weeks parade them with headlines like 'AUSTRALIA IS A RACIST COUNTRY" etc. It is a fucking joke. Abos and lebs do that shit every fucking day and no one cares. This is just more of the lefts penchant in throwing the most marginalised people under the bus due to idpol and intersectionality. Low class whites have no institutional, cultural or any representation any more.

More cowardly and lowly than anything else is a leftist that denigrates the white underclass.

You can get in trouble if you incite violence against emus.

Only problem is that Aboriginals hate Asians on public transport too.

youtu.be/sUkQNEtPhl4

youtu.be/9WfDqwlKIPk

>getting carsick
>being a drunkard
Subhuman tbqh

See this coward polak.
You should know better.

Australians are such racist trash. Good riddance to a shit country founded by CONVICTS.

Not that guy but let's be real here, how can you not dislike them? They don't know what they arguing for. They don't like them because they don't like them.
Bogan is thrown around a lot even for non-bogans when someone is "racist" but you can't deny that woman is trash. You can't have retarded people who are missing teeth and can't string a coherent sentence together making remarks like that. It makes the whole movement look bad.

>More cowardly and lowly than anything else is a leftist that denigrates the white underclass.
This. Agree with it all really.
Apart from she's annoying other Aussies on the bus I don't even see a problem with what she did. The invaders should know they're unwelcome.

Australian don't see themselves as above non-white so they don't feel obliged to be politically correct towards them.

This hag need to be publicly executed.

That cunt reminds me of my mother. Fucking belligerent drunk.
>still rambling on for 3 minutes after the kid sits down and ignores her

Aussies wtf, how do you deal with your drunkards?

What if there are no seats left, and an old lady hops on the bus?

Are Australians not allowed to stand up and give the old lady the seat?

How come all the Ozzie posters on pol are faggots compared to that woman? Fuck those Chink fucks, that woman is based af.

because they're all massive pussies and know they deserve it for refusing to integrate, how the fuck could a living anime be intimidating?

>live and let live
>but sit down ya cunt
top kek is she one of the rare strayan intellectuals?

This.
youtube.com/watch?v=UfBYikAJ2lY

Bogans are going to save this nation.

>I don't even see a problem with what she did

I do. I think she some drunk mentally ill low IQ bitch. But that is not the point here. This vid is essentially agitiprop and was used to shame other middle class whites to opening borders and to tow the progressive line of national suicide. It is used as a moral weapon to destroy white nations. They release vids like this about every month or two and display them to demoralize us.

No, you need to go back to China

Why couldn't that Chink fuck sit his ass down? Why does he have to act like he's in Beijing and not in your land? Why are you afraid of being racist and mean, ya cunt?

It's his fault for being a sperg.
>N-noh me don't want to sit
Sit the fuck down Bruce Lee, god damn.

That second one was a woman?

She has a deeper voice than me kek

full of scum white trash*

FTFY

>public transportation

Shamefur dispray from the boy, should have put silly gweilo in her place.

But is there an actual law that says you're not allowed to stand up in a bus?

youtube.com/watch?v=VGxDRCZTLbI

SMACK HIM IF HE'S YELLOW

SMACK HIM IF HE'S BLACK

SMACK HIM TILL HE FUCKS OFF, DOESN'T COME BACK.

Well it doesn't take much to get a darker voice than some squealing Pajeet

It's not illegal to stand on the bus and they were in no way obscuring anyone's view. The lady was just being a bitch.

>How can you not dislike them?
Because "bogans" make up the majority of Australians.

Chink detected. Sure, most people will think she's a drunk bogan but people don't disagree with what she's saying.

Believe it or not, in other countries public transportation isn't full of niggers

That's a Kiwi bro.

yes, common law strictly dictates that you shouldn't be a cunt

i've seen some seriously manly aboriginal women mate.

and rightfully so. foreigners get out.

You can stand up on the bus if you want to.

You often have to.

But the little dink was blocking her view of...whatever she was looking at.

So she told him to sit down.

Do you not have conversation on public transport in Denmarkistan?

youtu.be/trlhv0GgZ7Y

this guy gets it

This is the problem. There's no law, it's how the civilized master race behaves. We don't need laws to not be pieces of shit. Chang is not American or Australian because he follows the law. In Australian culture, you sit your fucking ass down on the bus. Wish I could smack your shit IRL.

>b-but ITS NOT ILLEGAL

Fuck off Chang

Im a chink but desu i see no relevance in pointing out a persons race on pol. Its pretty much a strawman.

The incident of the video happened in 2013. Australia is a lot less racist now.

Maori dealing with Australian drunk on train.

youtu.be/oVU0FaGinOY

aussie cuck is ashamed of racist ladies LOLOLOLOL
laffin

好的,解释以下这个中国猪为啥不能坐下来呢

in his asshole
lol what a fucking cuck reply
"we stick togeber" "dis guy bets it" "Low IQ huwhites"

>average australian woman.

Seems like a bitch with a stick up her ass Victorian era thing.

Most bus drivers here are bros, and they don't mind if you just stand up at the front of the bus and chat with them.
Especially when it's late evening and it's just the two of you in the bus.