Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fY1o9igy0a0
youtu.be/5F_INMLk_lE
youtube.com/watch?v=44nDLsVeqbE
youtube.com/watch?v=ZLLTwTURYiI
youtube.com/watch?v=sXQkXXBqj_U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I feel bad for these people
None of them are comfertable in their bodies as much as they are lazy and complacent
Only power they can have over their situation outside of solving it with diet and exercise is the feign pride in it

Old lady who ripped her clothes off and went crazy eyes/dancing was cool.

rest of the video was pure shit, poor form. Not even provocative. its just boring-bad

>can't stop eating junk food daily
>"guess I'll just be proud of my extra fat"

weak people.

I cant believe some of those comments are made by actual humans.

the worst part is you know they will try and cut down anything objectively more beautiful or better than them

just like niggers

massive overcompensation of confidence to the point of aggression to counter their own sense of inferiority

as someone who has gotten more fat recently let me tell you they are deluding themselves. yea try and live your life as best as you can becuse what the fuck else can you do, but to not want to get healthier is retarded, literally everything in life is better when healthy except maybe your alcohol tolerance and cold weather wilderness survival.

Those fat bitches make me vomit.

>youtube.com/watch?v=fY1o9igy0a0

That video encapsulates so much of what is wrong with America

>feminism
>fatness
>proud of your failures

Someone somewhere said that liberalism is about repackaging failure as a desirable outcome. That theme I have seen in nearly everything that liberals do

>I'm not fat, I'm body positive!
>sodomizing a man's asshole and getting diseases is just as good as procreating with a woman!
>being poor isn't a reflection of individual fault, it's everyone else's fault
>single women aren't lonely shut-ins, they're liberated career women.

We should just call it like it is from now on, boys. Speak the truth about these slimebags in public whenever we can.

YAAASSSSSSSS QUEENS SLAY

Shame is that the beat is actually good. I hope whoever produced this didn't know it was a fucking feminist music video.

They're lesbonians, right? I didn't see a single man oogling those rolls.

What is the cost of a fat ugly retard to the state

>they will try and cut down anything objectively more beautiful or better than them
That's more of a women thing than just fat women thing

This is the death rattle of our society. Many fear the apocalypse, but I don't. We are living in the apocalypse. The lights still turn on, water still flows, but we're died spiritually long ago and await our physical death with impatience. Since WWI we've been on this ride.

Better than I expected. Still not as good as this gem:
youtu.be/5F_INMLk_lE

Kekd this is ironic right? Like that fuck me in the ass because i love jesus song?

I made it to 15 seconds.

>

>the worst part is you know they will try and cut down anything objectively more beautiful or better than them

The more women who don't compete against them for for a mate, which would mean the competing women look more like themselves, which is obese and ugly, then the easier it is for them to get a mate themselves. The same concept is being used for the dumbing down of education; it's easier to make everyone dumb, then it is to make everyone smart. Equality.

I don't give a fuck, fat assess can be as fat as they want to be.

What grinds my gears is weak unsporty faggots, both men and women. I mean Malanichev is fat as fuck but he can run 10km, same with fatass NFL linebackers. They're strong and athletic despite being fat. But then there are thin-ass weak men and women who "ride" cruiser bicycles around clogging up my bicycle lanes moving at pedestrian fucking speed and having fashion geared towards them. These thin pricks are why my powerlifting quads, hamstrings and ass don't fit into anything, why I gotta buy L to XL shirts to fit my fucking shoulders and chest. I can't fucking flex my arm in half the shirts because they're tailored for fucking rakes. At least fatassess make clothing companies produce clothing I can fit in - except shirts still look too big around my waist.

Plus I dunno how it's in the states but here fatassess are generally stronger than fucking rakes. Fuck artsy rake bitches who can't keep up, "this shit so heavy", "it's cold", "I'm tired" fuck you at least fatassess are insulated by their fucking fat rolls.

BUT THE WORST OF ALL

ARE FUCKING CYCLISTS

AND FAGGOTS

WHO CAN'T FUCKING BEHAVE ON A FUCKING BIKE LANE

OH AND DON'T FORGET FUCKING PERSONAL TRAINERS WHO CAN'T TRAIN FOR SHIT

I WASTED A FUCKING MONTH WITH A PT AND MY LIFTS WENT FUCKING DOWN AND HE MANAGED TO FUCK UP MY RIGHT SHOULDER WITH HIS """PROPER""" FUCKING BENCH FORM

FUCK YOU ALL IN FACT

IVE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS WHEN WILL IT END

youtube.com/watch?v=44nDLsVeqbE

>Maximum niggertier "gangsta" rap beat ever sounding good

youtube.com/watch?v=ZLLTwTURYiI

Oh God, how I hate nigger rap culture and everything it brought with it.

Thank you for this thoughtful blog post.

>bunch of nonwhites lead by niggers being degenerately fat prancing down the street, and laughing at old slim white women
>old white women all of a sudden go crazy and think it's great
>fat white female enters the video
What did they mean by this?

This fat acceptance is ridiculous, it was already accepted in the way that nobody really mocked you in public for it or stuff like that, but fat acceptance is taking it to a level where they force people to essentially pretend that it's just as healthy and good as being fit or atleast not massively obese.

As others have pointed out it's a celebration of failure, there is NO benefit from being fat, you have increased risks of heart disease and many other health related issues. High risk of low self esteem and depression because your brain KNOWS that it's bad that you're massively overweight.. and all other kinds of things.

They are literally trying to decieve their own brain telling them this is not good for you. Instead of actually doing something about it which is actually not that hard.

My sister just recently had a baby and she balooned to zeppelin size compared to her normal weight due to pregnancy and the first many months nursing the little kid she got way way too fat with a big fat belly. She just lost 39.86 pounds in 2 months. Get your ass busy lardasses instead of acting like it's impossible and even claiming that it's healthy or GOOD.

It's one thing to be fat and people ofcourse don't walk up to you and say "haha fuck you fattie" or anything, but if you're flaunting it and being proud of how fat and unhealthy you are and saying that it's somehow better or whatever, then don't expect people not to call you a fat cunt.

I wouldn't mind their attitude at all if it wasn't for them cutting into other peoples' lives. I mean hey if they want to be proud of being disgusting and obese, that's fine go ahead just don't bother me. then when they start cutting others down is when I get pissed. keep it to yourself.

I don't know, I never thought I would see society get this messed up 10 years ago. I could see the tides were turning but a lot of people kept arguing society was improving not getting more decadent. now look at where we're at. it's going DOWN and people need to wake up and see it.

I agree. I hope they find happiness and the producer finds some bleach to drink

They have no self respect but they demand that you respect them. WTF?

I have no time for fat lazy losers.

Fat shaming or someone pointing out that you might need to lose weight is a group dynamic that literally avoids you getting way way too obese which leads to VASTLY increased risk of some very nasty diseases that can end your life very early. Although usually people who are fat damn well know they are fat too so you don't even have to tell them that it's not that great for them.

There's ZERO fat people that lost weight so that they atleast aren't morbidly obese that come back and say "oh boy i wish i was fat and had thunder thighs again". On the contrary they become healthier and their self esteem improves..

Nobody's saying you should be super skinny either that's equally disgusting and problematic but just proportionate and having a reasonably healthy bmi..

Apathy is the reason why society is going down.

>I jerked off and came to this music video and the music

I don't think people are apathetic to people who are morbidly obese, on the contrary you sympathize with them knowing that it would be rough if you were fat aswell.. But if they start justifying it and saying oh it's awesome that i'm morbidly obese.. Then they ofcourse will get a response..

Also it's something you directly and quite easily can start doing something about.. it's not like you're missing a leg and someone is going haha pegleg motherfucker.. That would be bad i would agree with that.. but being fat is mostly a lifestyle choice or a consequence of lifestyle rather than a permanent condition.

You don't mock people who can't do a damn thing about their condition, but people who just are morbidly obese and want to rage at you if you don't say it's awesome.. I really don't have a problem with mocking them since they're being confrontational about something that is clearly unhealthy and bad for them in the first place.

I think a lot of it stems from justification of their own self and attempting to validify their own self-worth after bullying for being fat growing up. I remember I had a lot of psychological problems from being bullied (not being fat but other reasons) and I attempted for years to justify it in my own mind. I eventually got to a point where I realized that mindset was getting me nowhere and I was lying to myself, I came to just accept it happened, maybe parts of me did deserve to be bullied and I was weak in certain ways, but that it was okay and I can just work on myself. Then I felt free suddenly and no longer like I had to prove anything.

I think these women are caught in that trap of feeling like they have to prove they have beauty, and continue to lie to themselves in self-delusion and self-destruction.

a lot of those chicks were just fat

helpful checklist attached

>I think these women are caught in that trap of feeling like they have to prove they have beauty, and continue to lie to themselves in self-delusion and self-destruction.

Pretty cogent points you made user, and i don't agree with like overt bullying people for whatever reason.. however in this particular situation it's something they can actively do something about without any type of invasive surgery and what not. If you're born ugly for whatever reason or what then that's how that is you know and you don't need to internalize that.. But if you're just simply obese which any doctor worth his/her salt would tell you is VERY unhealthy and can lead to all kinds of nasty problems you could avoid, then stop trying to get in peoples face about it and saying if they don't say it's great then they're somehow a "hater". It's a problem they already know they have and they also know they can do something about it but refuse to do so..

>the comment section
youtube.com/watch?v=sXQkXXBqj_U

This was my first thought

> It's a problem they already know they have and they also know they can do something about it but refuse to do so
I agree and I think deep down they know it is a problem. They don't want to acknowledge it because to acknowledge it is to acknowledge in some way of life, they are a loser. they lost when it came to taking care of their bodies. of course they can still turn things around, but they must admit to themselves it is a problem, which to do that is to allow themselves in some sense to accept defeat from the people who have hurt them. instead they puff up their pride and stubbornly refuse, which ironically is the way of making themselves lose even more. if they accepted defeat in some sense and chose to change their harbits/lifestyle, they could fix those feelings of inferiority and feel happy again. they are listening to a voice that is telling them to keep doing what they are doing and that it's everyone else, not themselves, yet even more internally they can feel a disconnect and a sense of failure, causing anger in their outer parts.

imo best way to deal with them is when they get in your face or you see them get in others faces, call them out for being disgusting and let it cut to their core. they will usually back down and internally have to sort themselves out or keep going further down the path of self destruction

holy shit what a piece of shit song and I don't mean just because of the lyrics.
When did looping an annoying car-alarm-like sound became "music"?
At least the d.u.b.s.t.e.p crap starts you out with some melody before dropping the dot matrix printer noises at you.

The ride never ends, you Jew worshipping creep.
You asked for this.