Turks Can go fuck themselves

Turks destroy war memorial

newshub.co.nz/home/world/2017/06/turkish-government-destroys-iconic-anzac-monument-at-gallipoli.html

Other urls found in this thread:

newshub.co.nz/home/world/2017/06/turkish-government-destroys-iconic-anzac-monument-at-gallipoli.html
abc.net.au/news/2015-04-11/instruments-play-in-trenches-of-gallipoli-restored-by-the-awm/6385332
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Death to the turks?

USA you want in on this?

Kemalism is truly dead.

Fucking post-war revisionism.

Good riddance.

>newshub.co.nz/home/world/2017/06/turkish-government-destroys-iconic-anzac-monument-at-gallipoli.html
This boils something fierce in my veins.
You can't just fucking do that. Someone need's to rebuild that son of a bitch before I become schiz.

Friend or foe, you do not destroy monuments meant to enshrine the bravery of those who died to protect the soil those ungrateful shits walk upon.

Gallipoli 2 when

that side of (((media))) fake news again, there is restoration because some letters were falling apart, they gonna build same thing again

You called?DIE MOTHERFUCKERS!

They had better.

Erdogan = ISIS

How is that even a question? Everyone wants dead Turks, even the Turks themselves.

Except Taleworlds, they gotta finish Bannerlord.

Glad to have you boys on board
kia kaha

:3

Are you fucking kidding me?

>Felix

Good taste

Fuckin roach needs to be squashed.

thats fucking disgusting. why in gods name do we keep treating these shit hole countries like they are civilized? i say stop trading with them, stop accepting economic immigration, only accept refugees, and put them all on notice that we will bomb them back to the stone age if they dont get their shit together. fuck all the muslim govts. im not saying all muslims are bad. islam IS bad, and muslim govt is unholy bad.

No need to fear, the kurds with 'murican guns will brown the fuck outta the roach.

Sorry, roach, find me an article about the restoration part, because Google ain't giving.

Also abc.net.au/news/2015-04-11/instruments-play-in-trenches-of-gallipoli-restored-by-the-awm/6385332

normally im not an amerifag type amerifag, but ill make an exception for the turkish govt right now. throw in russia and yhou have a great plan for cleaning up the world.

Thanks desu

>lets go attack a NATO member
hurrr

i hear you. you can be completely opposed to war, and still honor soldiers memory. you want me to stop hating russians for a minute, remind me of their sacrifice in the Great Patriotic War, and i will shut the fuck up about them. they fucking saved us ALL. they get a pass, of sorts, for that. they just need to stop fucking drinking.

Kick them the fuck out

Is there oil?

It was an ugly monument filled with lies and it's gone.

Be happy with that answer.

turkish coffee, turkish taffy, turkish music and food, but no turkish state. i say do it. nuke em.

Everyone forgets they were people too. The soldiers of either side of the war were not so different from one another.

>new zealand
>influential

This.

Better get it done quick Turk

>no geo-flag
Outta here with your weak ass bait. You don't even know what was inscribed on that stone.

this whole thread

Exterminate roach

LET ME KNOW WHEN TO FREE THE MOTHERLAND
CYPRUS FOR THE CYPRIOTS

turkroaches

It's in english.

"Those heroes that shed their blood and lost their lives... You are now lying in the soil of a friendly country. Therefore rest in peace. There is no difference between the Johnnies and the Mehmets to us where they lie side by side here in this country of ours," it read.

"You, the mothers who sent their sons from faraway countries, wipe away your tears; your sons are now lying in our bosom and are in peace. After having lost their lives on this land they have become our sons as well."

If I don't see exactly that written on a rebuilt monument in a future timeline I will lose the last remaining respect for roaches.

mehmet why

I hope so. My great uncle died at Gallipoli. Poor bastard was dead 45 minutes after he arrived.

Death to turks.

REMOVE KEBAB

I'd personally get my self back into shape just for the opportunity.

just say the word

Siege of Istanbul when?

>newshub.co.nz/home/world/2017/06/turkish-government-destroys-iconic-anzac-monument-at-gallipoli.html
I, for one, welcome the prospect of war with Turkey.

The muslim hordes need to be contained on the south-eastern side of the Sea of Marmara.

And Cyprus is rightful European clay.

No, but there's something better than oil, land.

You can stand on it, it's great.

I hate anzac day. being forced to be reminded that men were forced from our land to defend some shitty status quo in some far away kebab land, they didnt die for freedom, they already had it and got killed for some bureaucrats..
I when people sing the maori battalion, because those men voluntary left for a promise to be able to be free in their own land, and the few that survived were lied to and relieved nothing.

Now fucking kebabs pull this shit

Kebabs can never be trusted, they are the enemy, they are still the sick twisted Armenian slaughtering goat fuckers from 100 years ago.

This!

biggest fucking mistake.

>hurr duur lets give an islamic state nukes and join them in nato because fuck commies

>status quo
m8, it ended the largest Islamic caliphate in history.

MAKE ISTANBUL CONSTANTINOPLE AGAIN

says the brit

fight your own fucking wars

round 2

>And Cyprus is rightful European clay.
Damn right britbro

I strongly support your stance on this matter. However! I suggest you seriously support who profits from such a war before engaging in wholesale slaughter of these foolish goat fuckers.

>some shitty status quo
you mean striking down Germany so that the Empire would live

To be fair the Anzacs weren't there to protect them. We came for blood

what the fuck? race war NOW

Holy shit. The memorial consists solely of a quote from the founder of Turkey. What have they become now?

Did the government even make a statement on what they did and why?

>I suggest you seriously support who profits from such a war

paul reiser?

Wow... That's very beautiful..

Lol there was a turkish group marching on Anzac day in fucking Melbourne. Let's just glass these cunts

fugg it was one of the last things that kept me thinking turks aren't subhuman roaches

Its from Atatürk. You should read his quote's and opinions. He was quite a thinker and too ahead of his time. Too bad Hitler wasn't like Atatürk.

Faggots

Please do not speak that Ooga-booga orc tongue around here,

Ataturk was literally the best thing that the Turks ever produced. Now they are just smelly cockroaches.

Local kebab shop is run by turks. Wish me luck.

Lmao Russian subhuman
kys
>White subhuman

EVERY
WHITE
SUBHUMAN
WILL
GET
KILLED
BY
US

>I hate Anzac day

Fuck you ya maggot cunt say that within earshot of me and see if you dont lose half ya brain cells CUNT

go home cüneyt you're drunk

Since white subhumans don't understand what "restoration" means, i'll insult their retarded kind and wish their death itt

it's being restored by the way, it was not "destroyed".

anyways, let me post some dead white subhumans

>ANZAC
Can't even win a war agains emus but start picking a fight with the Turks.
Good thing Turks are as ridiculous as they are, or we'd be in trouble.

i was wrong for liking you people, now you're gonna go in the oven

>it's a dead soldier turkroach thread
This guy is the Barneyfag of Sup Forums.

>subhuman calling another individual subhuman

That's not how it goes, roach. Only the white, aryan master race can call someone a subhuman.

Kemalism is dead and you know it.

This again?

>WHITE MASTERRACE
retarded subhuman
OH A WHITE SUBHUMAN USED TO LIKE US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW SAD!!!!!!!

Son of a whore.

Youll always be a roach until your last dying breath. No matter what youre a roach

as long as i'm not white anything is okay.

Can you link us to an article, or possibly a press release that translates to it being restored, not defaced, deconstructed or demolished?

>retarded subhuman

Aww look, the rapebaby roach tries to justify his 'argument' by repating the same shit again and again.

Die in a nuclear fire, shitskin roach.

Why would I, fuckface?

>attack one of our oldest allies and the only thing keeping Russia out of the Middle East

How about no.

>First pic has ocean background
>Second pic its surrounded by bush
>First pic has grass
>Second pic doesn't have grass

Wow this is really very sad. I used to like the Turks

Well it's your only way you're ever going to get over that little tantrum you're having.

Just link information in regards to the current situation and its status and you have no real quarrel here.

They pull more of this shit overseas on ANZAC monuments I guarantee Australians are gonna go get violent. Disrespecting the ANZACs is a huuuuuuge no-no here.

No no i didn't mean that, i meant why would i try to convince a white subhuman?
you're a white subhuman, you can believe whatever you want, just like how you believe there are 3 gods.

it's from the other side dumbass

>This by some faggot that gets BTFO by Kurds LOL

I believe there is a godly figure, but I don't strictly believe in a true god.
I guess I'm the antithesis to your theological menagerie who believes in primacy of one prophet's word and one backwards god.

Or perhaps you could educate such a "subhuman" on the matter, and link a source for your information, if you're so fond of this sort of interaction?

Fuck off Hans. We already kicked your arse twice, don't make us do it again to prove a point.