I love how you little pieces of shit complain so much about Germany and our progressive multicultural nature...

I love how you little pieces of shit complain so much about Germany and our progressive multicultural nature. As if we're doing anything wrong. We're just giving people the rights and respect they deserve. And you can't argue against it properly

You just spout memes and false quotes Angela Merkel never said. Germany is so progressive because our people want the country to be like that.

You are in the wrong, Sup Forums. We are the way we are because the people demand it and this is how humans should cooperate with each other. What are you going to do, whine about it? I'd destroy you all in any legitimate arguments about this. But yeah, you have no arguments. I hope you enjoy your descent into further cucking yourselves with your backwards right-wing ideology that nobody likes.

>ad populum
>appeal to emotion
fuck off cuck

tl;dr

>can't argue against it properly

Someone's stuck in the denial phase.

Pay your holocaust bux nazi.

Explain to me why diversity is my strength.

>giving people the rights and respect they deserve
Have you ever thought about the idea that maybe some of those "people" don't deserve rights and respect?

He is a raging faggot who is proud of being a cuck and his people being replaced by shitskins turning his country into a third world country. Also, he thinks that degeneracy is fine. A typical brainwashed German nowadays.

You better keep being ashamed for not bending over for the Jews 80 years ago, bad german people!! Smile as hordes of random hairy brown people ravage your women and try and act like its kewl n sheeeiitt

>What are you going to do, whine about it?
What are you gonna do when you run out of keep the peace money?

>rights
You're promoting equity, not equal rights. You don't have freedom of speech, to bear arms, you're taxed to death, etc

>shitskins groping and raping German women
>progressive

>Guys stop hating on Germany
No thanks faggots, hope your daughter marries a mudslime you pathetic peice of shit. You guys are worthless and your vapid virtue signaling will get your pathetic country wiped off the map. Enjoy your bratwurst and beer while you still can pussy boi.

If that is the way you guys want it there in Germany, then go for it. Buy into the narrative that billionaires and deep state hacks have been selling you. Hope it works out.

>Germany is so progressive because our people want the country to be like that.
Fuck off. I don't want this diversity and multiculturalism.

But it is much more illegal immigrants in USA then legal in Germany.

Didn't some bitch from Canada make this exact same thread about his own country recently?

>deserve

>deserve

>deserve

There's that word again!

In what way did these people earn entry into Europe?

Ur not German, Baldilocks

Ur not French or Spanish either.

Ur a loser from Canada and always will be and no matter how many proxies u use u will never be white or European

Oh fug, Sup Forums is being flooded by smugly suicidal krauts, what can men do against such reckless faggotry?

So can we send you more shitskins?
Want one million more?

>giving people the rights and respect they deserve
You actually believe this? You're giving them your country, and they are eating it. Germany is going to die a slow and painful death from the inside. Your government does not prioritize you.
These people will not thank you for your service. They will do like they did in their own country, and you are hopeless at assimilating them into your own culture.

Shut up fag. Nobody cares.

>I feel like X Y or Z its my right that you respect muf fee fees

I like I need a billion dollars. WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK YOURE VIOLATING MY HUMAN RIGHTS NAZI

Gas yourself kraut-faggot.

Put it Canadian flag back on u ugly lazy eyed hairlet

Why do you hate actual war refugees, you progressive piece of trash?

Stop talking to urself Baldilocks

>Loves helping people
>see's the total downfall of Europe due to Muslims
HOW FUCKING STUPID ARE YOU?

>1 post by this ID
SAGED

We also have more negros thanks to the Chosenites™ and their reluctance for hard work.

Germans are cucks

Your country is garbage. We beat your ass twice over in world wars and now you're letting it get overrun by a bunch of goat fuckers without even firing a shot.

You are the ultimate cuck.

>muh German progressiveness

Get over your nazi guilt. Show some German efficiency and fire up the ovens.

>We're just giving people the rights and respect they deserve
>G*rmany
>freedom

enjoy your faggotry, int he USA we dont tolerate that shit anymore, all Liberalism is a parasite that consumes the brain into becoming a lazy sack of life with no identity

oh and enjoy your niggers to

Oh you are giving people rights? Sounds like you have delusions of grandeur

Hear, hear. The new leader of the free world telling it how it is.

germany has fallen so far in the past 100 years

you've gone from a proud aryan nation to refugeestan.

fuck merkel, and fuck the krauts.

Es ist zeit für Reeeeeich!

This was clearly bait that all you new faggots took.

Shut the fuck Saupreiß Ömgur Jurinovic. "People" like you are the reason BRD must finally die

You just need more peaceful refugees

Fair point be granted, it's mostly non-white subhumans attacking other non-white subhumans. Ethnic Germans are rather safe and I know of no reason, why German taxpayer money should be spent on investigating "immigrant on immigrant crime"

Wir müssen die [censored by the Ministerium für Wahrheit in Kooperation mit dem Verfassungsschutz]

But we want turn our country to negroland.
Dont you see that this our strenght?

These people needs help becose their lazy and stupid. Lets give them our money, our land and our women.

Hard to belive that somethink good like Reich come from this country. Now you are nation of weak cucks and coalburners. If you wasnt my neighbor country i would be fine with that.

Gay lefty Bavarian here.

I did it all for the (You)'s. Thanks to everyone for participating, you guys are the best!

Scheiß Bayern fotze

lmao

This meme says it all

>Germany and our progressive multicultural nature.

what exactly are you progressing towards?

Cultural suicide?

A germanic caliphate?

Spontaneous human combustion?

>our progressive multicultural nature
you mean merkels nature? fuck off cuck faggot

if she wasnt/isnt loved by her people she wouldnt got/be elected retard.