Wheres the marijuana thread tonight?

Wheres the marijuana thread tonight?

Can't let ANCAP have all the fun?

inb4 facists call weed degenerate

*Trump legalizes weed federally*

How will bigots ever recover?

I haven't smoked in two days, after having smoked at least four times a day (upwards of 10 in the bad months) for the last three years.
I'm sorting myself out so I can be useful in the coming war, and I suggest you do the same. We can smoke again when the conflicts are over and we have to rebuild the world.

Could never enjoy it just made me tired but if I ever suffer from insomnia I know what to smoke.

smoke weed goyim

although i love smoking some pot, it really does effect the way you view reality, and makes you complacent.

pot is how you control the masses.

quit smoking and you'll enjoy life so much more

I need some better kush, yo. I got this 'Midnight' shit and it's putting me to sleep. Used to have better stuff but...

Yeah right.. Trump legalizing.. I thought that fag was gonna open up Cuban relations but look what he did today

Drugs are an integral part of liberal culture for a reason. Widespread drug use is present throughout the most shitty tribal parts of the world and within hippy communes; nowhere in advanced, polite society. Eat shit, faggot.

why do you hate freedom so much?

hey it's another episode of:

confused people post anecdotes in support of arguments that were never brought up

legalize it already so i don't have to hear this shit any more thanks

Bout to get home and load up a bowl and some tunes

But what if I have chronyonyons?

Gotta go for those sativa leaning hybrids during the day brah. Not full sativa though cause that can make a guy edgy

Yea, sort yourself out bucko. I quit weed 4yrs ago for 2yrs until i had a surgery done and refused to take Oxycodone as a painkiller so i picked it up again. Just until the pain is over i said. Well, that carried on for almost 2yrs after that. Quit a few months ago bc i told myself i can't be a fucking 30yo stoner.

Feel great, tons more disposable income and i don't smell like a slav's ciggybutt bucket. Still have a bit of trouble sleeping though, even after vigorous exercise but i'll take that over being a stonerfag.

Quit for good, don't romanticise.

Smoking a ton of this. Called God Bud it's medical Indica. I'm high as poop

Learn the diff between you're indica and sativa Dom strains and you will enjoy weed a lot more

>tfw have a medical card
>tfw stopped smoking/buying it 3 months ago
>tfw it started to make me think way to hard about how i fucked my life up and became paranoid and nervous when high
>tfw liquor makes me dumb and happy
such a shame to waste this card like that

Oh a leaf, I understand now it's normal for a leaf to be a faggot.

Well congratulations for not having a life long ailment or injury

fpbp

Weed just makes me feel like wanting to be normal again and not high on weed.

Drugs are a good way to "weed" out the degenerates out of the society

So high so sleepy

God damn I love weed. TRIGGERED. Mine is all gone. It's my own fault; instead of bonging it or piping it i roll it up and smoke it i can't help myself even if it is wasteful. I love smoking J's.

Beer tonight after a long day at work. Who says stoners don't work? I work harder than all these jerk offs i work with. Fags.

I prefer dxm it keeps me woke

you need sativa not indica. Try again. Mary Jane will introduce you to your mind

I love to jog hard in morning then smoke after hot shower then fuel up with eggs and bacon for refreshing warm summer day.

more like drink beer goyim. Which one did the jews make legal again? Oh yeah, the drugs that do nothing for your mind...alcohol and cigarettes

>pot is how you control the masses.

that's why they made it legal and not a schedule one drug...right, jerk off? Alcohol controls the masses. It's fun but destructive (they don't care, adds to the prison industrial complex). It also does absolutely nothing for you in the realm of questioning reality.

You really have no idea what you are talking about, you look like a fool, and I invite you to kill yourself.

They have a goal to pursue, even if they have to lie to themselves and others to get there.
t. stopped smoking a couple of months ago due to untrustworthy supplier

>alcohol and cigarettes legalized by red blooded conservative christrian white americans
>weed being legalized on the state level by niggers, spics, and berniefags
holy fuck ur stupid

Quit smoking 23 days ago, hell quit all intoxicants 23 days ago. Gonna keep my mind and body clear and sharp. The coming years are going to challenge humanity and I intend to be ready to defend my family, freedom and country.

Stfu jidf shill

exactly. It should be used as a tool for personal growth. It shows you dark things about yourself that need to change

When the race war begins, I'm by your side brother.

Yeah cause niggers never abuse alchohol or cigs, right?

kys

Reading Sup Forums makes me want to organize a meetup for them with mandatory koolaid. Do you ever feel the same way?

Amen, brother.

You sound like a dumb mothafucka

wtf is abusing cigarettes? 1% extra energy for 10 minutes? no one high on cigs ever raped anybody on the street

hello nigger

nigger what weed are you fucking smoking

>calling Colorado vets and millions of disabled people not stuck on the pharma jew "niggers and Bernie fags"
Holy fuck you're stupid

>wtf is abusing cigarettes?
Smoking 3 packs a day, dropping butts all over sidewalks and draining health care resources.
>no one high on cigs ever raped anybody on the street
Neither has anybody high on weed. Or if they did, it wasn't because of the weed.

Im sorry does the fed govt not want to control the masses? BC they are the ones who scheduled it the worst drug while making alcohol and giggys legal. These jews kno what they are doing. Can't have white folk smoking dope; they are too smart and then their game will be up

And that's why every Jew in the Democratic party shits their pants over RJ Reynolds and the tobacco lobby but cries out to end the drug war and legalize weed?

whatever you're smoking isnt weed, or you're just lying about ever have smoked

But nobody on weed has every pushed forward the industrial revolution or stormed beaches in WW2. cigs and alcohol did

If they can't spell out "you're" they don't deserve the (You).
Which Democrat Party, the voters or the members? What makes you think that they actually want legalization, and are just talking about it because it gets them points and they know it won't happen anyway?

It means not being able to afford ciggys so constantly bumming ciggys from strangers and/or smoking reverbs off the ground.

Degenerate.

You dumb hippie
We ALL want him to legalize it

What better way to make the left shit their bricks than to give them something they've wanted for so fucking long?

I don't even smoke the shit and I support full legalization for recreational use.

Be a slave in denial of teh empire in denial if you must but leave us out of it. Your greatness isn't worth suffering for.

55, smoking on and off since 13 some of the offs lasting several years. Lived a charmed life during a golden age. Sweet!

People smoking dope founded this country familia.

I would like to note that Trump theoreically could EO the DEA to deschedule marijuana, at the cost of up to hundreds of thousands of jobs. Somehow I don't think DEA Special Agents have much of a future outside of Prohibition 2.0.

Obama legalized weed, right? Or did he consistently send it the feds to raid medical despenceries in SoCal? "Everything not specificically enumerate in this constitution is left up to the states or the people" my left...foot.

You are way to far into this phony left/right paradigm, broheim.

I think you guys are missing the point. user up there already said it. We are only a couple months away from the gods depending from the sky and waging war amonst the demons of society. The clocks run out. September will be the real Happening.
And it will be beautiful.

"Nobody on weed fought bullshit wars for jews"

Right.

And son, I'd like to let you in on a little secret on wat the boys in 'nam were on lying down in the rice fields, and it waa a lot more mind altering than weed...

This is the truth, senpai-uh-lamb.

RON PAUL 2020!

Hey hey hey hey hey! [Pregnant pause] Smoke weed every day!

>Somehow I don't think DEA Special Agents have much of a future outside of Prohibition 2.0.
some DEA to ICE, problem solved (there are still things that aren't pot to enforce)

That might actually do some good. There are still whole industries in the private sector based on pot prohibition. Pharma won't be happy. Industry might not be very happy about not being able to arbitrarily discriminate against people who might not be perfectly obedient at all times, either.

Js? Really? C'Mon man, get you a couple of glass pieces- my sneak-a-toke spoon and one-hitter are much more efficient than smoking paper. You waste less herb that way.

Nah, I know. This is pretty obviously an indica. It's just that I threw $100 for a cool half and I wanna finish all of it before I explore my options.

Yeah, now. If shit gets heavy I'm gonna be smoking herb like our guys in 'nam and greasing leftists.

But you go ahead and be a mormon or some gay shit. Some just aren't cut out for the work that needs doing.

Is having weed and guns in the same place a bad idea? I've had myself a pretty standard pistol for years now and I do keep a mind to hide my bong and all that when I'm not using it.

Then again, it's not like knowing that it's illegal will change anything for me.

It's almost like they don't want the free market to run its course and would instead like to dictate what consumers can and cannot buy because they have a financial stake...

Gtfo fagget

Does anyone else not get high when they're sick? I think its just my sore throat that makes it bunk.

DUDE WEED LMAO

SHUTUPUSWISSFUCK

I was like that for a bit but I got more weedos today!

this indica - in da couch

Smoked three blunts and a few bowls tonight

my bong drinks up weed like a fish

my brothers only smoke blunts and I hate them. Seriously nigger tier but I don't judge. I just don't like tobacco.

I hate that marijuana is a political issue.
Nobody picks sides when the bottle of schnapps comes out. Why the fuck does weed start fights?
Get fucked up, or not. Stop stop stop acting like fucking faggots.

I'm going to the docs this week to get my licence renewed, gonna get the high shelf stuff i can find, maybe some edibles and listen to the most 2 anticipated albums in the last 4 years up in the mountains that just came out this month, shits gonna be intergalactic, stare at the stars and travel.
Have you ever tried a little bit just to relax you and done BJJ or shooting? it really steadies your hand and gets you in a flow state when rolling, and you hit the bag way harder [cause you're relaxed and the extra weight]
It never effected me personally like that, in fact i could say it red pilled me, before pot I was a sissy democrat, started thinking for myself came to a lot of conclusions that found me here.
They're scared of the herb, someone either brainwashed em its scary or they had a bad experience with it.
Stoner meaning obsessively partaking, replace cannabis with booze you'd be called an alcoholic, why not set it for weekends like the weekend beer? Agreed, i wish it didn't smell.
That looks/sounds good.
This, dose everyone with serious psychedelics, the ones who loose their minds dont reproduce while the level head, stable, iron willed, strong mental stability, walk away, its like hippy spartan-ism.

i gave my friend 5$ for gas and he gave me a pea sized dab and it made me pass out and now im awake at 4am

r8 my ganja fools

does anyone ever blow smoke at ants to try and get them high?

This!!!!