WE LAUGH AT THE REST OF EUROPE MEGATHREAD

Okay let me get this straight without laffin

>2017
>every country in europe trusts radio and tv stations

JUST

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

But wait there is a shining light in the midst of all this cancer, it is the people that brought light upon this land

The Greeks, they don't even trust themselves

So Sup Forums I have 2 questions

1. What media does your country trust
2. Why Greece is better than your country

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bulgarian_Turks#The_.22Big_Excursion.22
dienekes.awardspace.com/articles/fallmerayer/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The country that trusts the internet the most is also the one that hates kikes the most. Coincidence?

>our third most voted party

How based can one country be

the other main difference is that we secure the existence of our identity while you get overrun by niggers and jews

european diversity

american diversity

lol piss off 56% face

Based Greeks, Grexit when?

Why won't you show your flag then? Cowardly bastard

nigga

What's happening with Serbia?

>Greek patriots

Lol

hopefully soon, EU is a banking mafia pushed on our throats by the kikes,

Greeks, though homosexual and culture thieves, are way better than whites

>albo diaspora
lol

Only trust anime.

>culture thieves
not taking baths is not culture mehmet
but thanks anyways

Jesus Christ the south is impoverished.

nah like 99% of your cuisine is stolen from us

the japanese never fell for the immigration jew, i am so jealous

Does Laos even know what a Jew is?

>nah like 99% of your cuisine is stolen from us
it is taken from asia minor where greeks lived before and after you conquered
For instance baklava comes from a greek word that was turned turkish when you established the otthoman empire

I have a good one. YURO-KEKS ARE GOING TO THE COAST OF LIBYA TO PICK UP "REFUGEES" TO TAKE THEM BACK TO YUROPE PIC RELATED

*Breathes in*

>AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Switzerland is better in every aspect, get fucked.

>still stealing baklava
I wonder when will Greeks steal our language

you are basically the most jewish country in europe

Bankers wet dream, every corrupt politician is hiding his stolen money in your country

>Plebtalk
Literally

Switzerland is whitetopia
Everyman must own a gun
referendums on policy
strict authority against degenerates
no more minarets

probably the best country in europe

>Everyman must own a gun
That's not quite true, but you have to do military service or civic service for your country. You kan keep your military issued weapon or buy one IF YOU ARE NOT FROM BALKANS

In addition to referendums we also can starte an initiative on our own to demand a change to an old, existing constitutional law.

wow, with reason greeks are the niggers of europe, greeks can choke with a bags of dicks, your country and culture this shit, all the balkands are shit, you don't have place in the EU.

bankers rule switzerland
bankers rule EU
Eu ruins europe

Makes me sad to see UK that low and realise that Australia probably isn't any better

>you don't have place in the EU.
NO please don't kick us out we beg you for forgiveness

anglos out angloed themselves

Someone post the 'Greeks are the least trusted' table

>IF YOU ARE NOT FROM BALKANS
the whitey trynna keep us down

greeks are the least trusted byt everyone while germans are the most trusted

BUT Greeks trust greeks more than everyone and german less than everyone

Stupid or just ultra red pilled

That's probably why the banksters are balling their eyes out right now because they feel treated badly because they are controlled and forced to have enough money to support themselves if their business backfire again like in 08.
THere must be something about direct democracy you simply don't seem to be able to grasp.

>THere must be something about direct democracy you simply don't seem to be able to grasp.
yeah direct democracy is cancer and easily manipulated by outside interests

>be criminal
>actually get told so
>can't own gun or weapon by law
>bad
Hi Angela Merkel, it's so nice that you care for the future of Europe and germany so much, but tell me, why don't you have children yourself?

True if the populace is dumbed down, no the case here.

don't fear, germany as always would butt fuck you. this time entirely thanks to greek stupidity.

balkans without greece are so nukeable i agree

>poland is bas-
thanks for ending this meme OP

>implying greece isn't nukeable.

(((germany))))

bring it on faggots

>calling macron based
JUST

None. Internet sites are visited by leftist trolls and all media is highly censored.
The greeks simply stand for what they want. We don't simple as that.
I'm neutral on jews. But my family has jewish friends and the old woman voted for the united patriots party.
>> inb4 "go kys schlomo"
I've also noted that if we instantly become jews we are still bound to blame some other group of controlling our lives and fucking shit up.

Cry more spaincuck, how does it feel knowing you love the BBC more than any country in Europe?

Dude baklava is Persian but cry more

obviously hating all jews is retarded, but speaking out against actions of majority jewish people that act based on their culture and identity (anti semitism) is perfectly normal

good luck making your "whitetopia" that surely would happen in a few years.

>greek nazi
>not a cuck

Fuck of britbong go back to Londonistan.
Muhdick Kang waits with his pants down.

>Turkey included in map
>2% of the country is european
>russia not included
>20% of the country is european

wat

kys

as normal as hating each other neighbour.

>>greek nazi
>>not a cuck
obviously the movement / ideology has nothing to do with the German-Greek war and it is not simply german nationalism, it outgrew that the moment the germans decided to cuck themselves. Anyways most of us are Metaxists

My pretty tatar, i don't hate you but if we can nuke albania fyrom and turkey and that means losing you too in the process i am ready to take that step

europe ends after poland, bielorussia and east ukranian aren't europe.

respect the fathers of european civilization you ugly spic

Brits have beady eyes and no souls either.
Just look at your Prime Minister, literal vampire m8.

>>tatar
As a guy who is probably whiter than you I have to ask why do you suck fyromian propaganda as hard as the bbc you get off them boats.

Golden Dawn for the win niggers

>crypto-turks hate the Jews
and Turkey showed a 2% favorability rating towards Israel last year. Who gives a shit if they're all fucking brown?

>suck fyromian propaganda
we make fun of it, but it is getting annoying the moment the try to claim our lands

We are truly cucked. Most people here trust the BBC of all things

Your second plan of taking europe is working quite well, beside some british hiccups.

So, the swastika on the middle of the circle, you will put it after creating the EU army, right?

>>crypto-turks hate the Jews
Turks are asian you uneducatefucking whore, do we look asian? NO
Do turks look asian? NO

It is because turks are greeks and not the other way around, you have to understand islam has no concept of race and anatolia was always inhabited by greeks

oh you feel our pain.
Also about the nuking, we have the capacity to produce such weapons while you only have a research reactor. highly insufficient to remove kebab... permamently

>fucking brown?
cumskins beware for you are plebians compared to us

Here we see the cumskin "aryan" civilization versus the "shitskin" greek civilization

I imagine the much greater number of niggers and the lower cost of living throw a wrench in the works.

we can threaten to sned you our albos and you are already flooded with gypsies, that is a natural nuke if one can ever exist

>Greek admits Greeks aren't white
And there you have it. Greeks are just your typical shitskins. Calling them "based" is no different from those reddit faggots that worship niggers

>Radio 4 gong down is literally the only verifiable sign of the end times
>Not trusting the radio

Burgers tried around 2000. Try again Kostas.
Also en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bulgarian_Turks#The_.22Big_Excursion.22
"There followed an exodus[130] of over 300,000 Turks to Turkey, which became known as "The Big Excursion"." We need strong leaders like before.

we are not whites obviously
Whites are cucks with reccesive and inferior genes

"The most complete study of Greek skeletal material from Neolithic to modern times was carried out by American anthropologist J. Lawrence Angel who found that in the early age racial variability in Greece was 7% above average, indicating that the Greeks had multiple origins within the Europid racial family. Angel noted that from the earliest times to the present “racial continuity in Greece is striking.” Buxton who had earlier studied Greek skeletal material and measured modern Greeks, especially in Cyprus, finds that the modern Greeks “possess physical characteristics not differing essentially from those of the former [ancient Greeks].”

In short go back to 56% land.
The study which includes mitochondrial DNA and Y chromosome evidence, enjoy:
dienekes.awardspace.com/articles/fallmerayer/

We never were white cuck boi.
You just have to admit that your civilization was created by Indo-Europeans. same with all the languages in Europe.

Fuck it I'm moving to Greece

we invented the term "nation" and ethno nationalism during our ancient years, not that surprising despite the varg fags

hahaha thank you
I'll be sure to save this thread in case another Greek nigger starts thinking he's white

remember to post the historical evidence that prove we are the inventors of everything "white" and the evidence that we indeed are the same people as the ancient greeks
Fucking nigger

Who the fuck even listens to radio today.....what are they stuck in ww2?And half of the romainians dont even have TV since they dont have electricity or cable.

I see that Portugal, Slovenia, Spain, Italy and Greece are the only countries whose people are realist about politics...

and you TRUST this source do you?!!
lol

also

Whites will go extinct.
You're the original barbarians that lived in mud and straw huts.
We were content to live you banging each other over the head with rocks for who will rape who.

It was the Romans who tried to civilize you and you destroyed them.
Think of the for a second.

You also killed the noble Amerindians to have your racemixed and kike controlled hellhole.

What's so great about whites specifically?

leave*

Radio is legitimately the best. They can't shill with emotional pictures, only spoken texts.

People are forced to pay attention to contents instead of emotionally charged imagery and bait headlines.

You know, if Greeks aren't white and if they never were, then they take their past accomplishments with them.

Same for Italy and Spain.

White supremacists can't have it both ways, it's all or nothing. The whole "OH BUT THEY'RE NOT WHITE ANYMORE CAUSE OF INVADERS" doesn't cut it either

The eastern part of the Roman Empire (Byzantium) survived for 1000 years after that because we never imported your kind.

It was when we trusted the crusaders that you managed to backstab us.

Everything you touch turns to shit sooner or later because the only values you understand is money and power, just like niggers.
Please prove me wrong.

Yeah but the internet provides a bigger variety of sources.

I disagree because you're still being spoonfed information at the leisure of the host.

Find your own information and do your own research.

In a perfect world that's how learning should work.

To further build onto that, the same "white" supremacists that consider Meds of different stock are crazy about Hungarians and Bulgarians, BOTH of which come from proto-turkic tribes

None of it makes any fucking sense, it's why I started veering away from these idiots. It's almost always a burger preaching that shit too.

whats that about huts?