SHALOM, BIGOT!

SHALOM, BIGOT!
youtube.com/watch?v=4ckHDaLepdE

DON'T JUDGE, YOU ANTISEMITE!

Why are Swedes always around in pride parades?

IDK BUT ISNT IT GREAT, GOY!?

WE'RE GOD'S CHOSEN PEOPLE YOU BIGOT!

no wonder orthodox jews hate israel

Moshe, bring the Torah

MOSHE I SAID BRING THE TORAH BUT INSTEAD YOU WROTE THE TALMUD AND CRUCIFIED GOD NOW WE'RE FUCKED

Jealous?

Imagine what Theodore Herzl would think of this lmao

Wow. Nice arse.

BORN THIS WAY, YOU NAZI!

We don't really care about gays being gay, what's the problem here? They will die because of aids anyways.

too bad that isn't Israel ...

The aids didn't stop your country from being one of the biggest fag capitals on earth

Libs---
Man liking man: genetic
Man liking woman: social construct
Reality---
It's reversed.

You have more gays than our entire population, and the gay-to-straight ratio in the US is bigger than in Israel.

is your country falling too user or is it just Tel-Aviv??

You also hold one of the biggest fag festivals in the entire world.
Then again its like the old saying goes
ITS FOR THE GOYS WHO CARES!?

It's seems like Israel have all the sjw, feminists, gays and all this stuff, but less then the rest of the world. less harsh

miss me yet?

The SA were the biggest faggots around, who are you kidding.

Clicked on the video, saw a bunch of faggots, closed it.

The video is actually anti gay just using the tel aviv pride as an example of israel's faggotry.
the like bar is being ravaged though because i didn't think Sup Forums would be too autistic for watching past the first five seconds before down voting.

Leftists and fags in the North, Sudanese rapefugees in the south, of Tel Aviv of course.

>is fudge packing considered kosha?

Heh

>expecting Sup Forums to watch a video of dancing gays past 5 seconds
This is where you fucked up

understandable
have a nice day

I think what pisses me off the most is that the Jews are supposed to be against degeneracy, too. Moses wrote Leviticus. Like, WTF, Jews?! This was something we should have been on the same side about!

lol. You eat shit from another male's asshole. You have no power and are hated as a degenerate aberration.

I think i see why arabs hate you now.