If you love trump you would have LOVED GWB

If you love trump you would have LOVED GWB

fuck george bush and fuck obama

You are fake news. You are a cuck nigger. Trump is pretty good. You should even ask
ICE.

most trumpflakes are just bushites in denial

once a neocon always a neocon

>Trump is pretty good.

Yeah if you are a saudi or Israeli ;)

He hasnt done shit outside of bombing and invading a bunch of countries.

Fuck Trump. I shit my pants because of this fuck.

>once a neocon always a neocon

It's funnny. I remeber a few months ago all these faggots on here we're saying how trump would end the wars and drain the swamp. How's that working for y'all?

no child left behind made it so that your country became dumb as niggers, and surprise surprise! it created a generation of trump voters

Trump voters are the niggers of white people. Chimp out, violent savages, dumb as horse shit, overall shit to live arould

Trump stopped nearly all support for the terrorist FSA, his strike on the airbase was a dud, specifically to please the media but do not cause any real damage to the Syrians.

And he said he would destroy ISIS, which is happening at a fast fucking rate since he allowed Assad to focuss on ISIS instead of Obamas rebels and increased support for the Kurds.

plebs know nothing about the world around them.

That's why the Jews rule through debt and media

>Trump stopped nearly all support for the terrorist FSA,

This is a fucking lie. Look up his 2018 budget. It's got FSA funding

>his strike on the airbase was a dud,
There has been five other attacks on Assad forces. Defend that?

Go suck saudi and Israeli dick you trump loving faggot.

>He hasnt done shit outside of bombing and invading a bunch of countries.
So he's as good as Obama?

Obama at least gave us the Iran deal. Something trump is trying to destroy.

You people have no idea what your talking about. Bush was an idiot, Trump is a genius. It's gonna be a tough 8 years for ya.

Miles of wall built:0

Bush was comfy..

i did love dubya, i didn't see anything wrong with starting a war for money and making up some bullshit to make your stupid public happy desu

Number of major bills signed by trump: 0

Trump has a 60% disapproval meaning the dems will get the house.They can then just refuse to.work with Trump meaning no.wall and no Obamacars repeal.

Best part is how they say BUTTTTT BUSH WASNT A REAL CONSERATIVE

same shit will happpen to trump.

What I don't get is how can you give blowjobs to Saudis against your entire campaign rhetoric and then start shit with Cuba?
W was a Saudi puppet too but at least he didn't campaign against radical Islam.