High school graduation times

>high school graduation times
>all Swedish students just wear the graduation hat and nice clothes
>all immigrant students are wrapped in the flags of their homecountries, you can see somali, iraqi, iranian etc flags everywhere
>not a single Swedish flag to be seen

Does this happen in your country aswell?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vw_rjoQ7s6c&t=0m33s
nationmaster.com/country-info/compare/Switzerland/Turkey/Economy
thelocal.se/20170616/gonorrhea-continues-to-increase-in-sweden
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dude, we're white, of course this shit happens here. White cucks are being invaded without opposition.

Why are there even Chileans here..?

>Does this happen in your country aswell?
Yes

Why do white subhumans wear our flag?
It's the flag of jihad, it's the flag we raised above constantinople in 1453, europe and so on so forth.

hmm

it's good, they make easy target.

Picture from 2012, why bring it up now

Just went to UCLA's graduation. There was a dude with a Japanese flag but that's it.

It happens every year

That's Texas you dumb nigger faggot

I keep a Roach flag to whipe my feet with and clean up my jizz with

Seems you're asking for an another Mohacs

Why are they wearing those caps?

Looks like a cool tradition though. In Flanders only right wing fraternities wear caps

It's the traditional hat, everybody wears it. Shitskins took to wearing their homecountries flags recently though.

>Does this happen in your country aswell?

No.You are shitskin rapebabies now.You are beyond fix

Are you a Greek?
If yes, you're shitskin
Are you an Italian?
If yes, then you're still a shitskin

REMEMBER THE ALAMO!!!

These kind of studies are always done by shady jews manipulating the results. There's no way the majority of Hungarians would like diversity. They probably asked if they would be fine accepting some Germans or Poles.

First of all i am a MIGHTY AMERICAN

Second,you are the only shitskin here and you will be treated like one you pathetic mudslim roach

>American
oh so you're Mexican
stop larping as white, fatty

You're autistic
Fucking look it up before you do this shit.

Anyone who takes that much pride in their foreign country of birth should be deported back home unless they are visiting for a special event/sport.

Fucking disgusts me seeing people flee shitholes then start publicly acting up like their country is awesome when they've had to move away from it.

>You

why does the graduation garb look like they're from scientology's sea org

it's (you), fatty

You have no fucking idea. Europeans will cringe when us Burgers go "MUH HERITAGE" mode, but at least we love America more than any other place on the world. Beaners and various other brown people openly conspire against our country and fly the flags of their nations at these events.

Yes. It happens here.

ayy lmao

How many wars have you won, fatty?
AFAIK you lost against rice farmers and jihadists in Iraq and Afghanistan
why do you suck? also how can i kill an american soldier? you die easily.

ahahahaah fuck whites

youtube.com/watch?v=Vw_rjoQ7s6c&t=0m33s

Dude you lost a war against a bunch of greek peasants throwing feta

as far as i know Russians, English and the French had to help Greeks to save them from us
and when Greeks invaded Anatolia, they lost and 3 million of them were genocided
LMAO WHITE SUBHUMAN HIT THE BOOKS OR ELSE I'LL FLY TO YOUR COUNTRY AND BEHEAD YOU :DDDDDDD

Nobody is worried about your greasy hairy arsehole flying anywhere. You can't even afford to buy shoes how the fuck are you going to buy a plane ticket?

Nigga you unironically lost against Italy

Don't worry, they do that because they themselves know that they are inferior and ugly looking compared to swedes, and this way they make sure they don't get laughed at when they walk the streets - becuase you know, muh racism.

TURKEY STRONK AND ERDOGAY INDEPENDENT GOOD LEADER

nationmaster.com/country-info/compare/Switzerland/Turkey/Economy
>african-tier economy

Bring it, roachy. I hope the roaches try and invade Europe again. Please God, just try it, I'm begging you, so another Vlad the impaler will rise

>I graduated 7 years ago
>Everyone was respectful and had decorum.
>Wife graduated 3 years ago.
>Bongos were whooping and hollering when their brood was on stage.
>White trash were taking selfies with the vice chancellor.

It was horrible.

You roaches suck at insults.

Roach.

>America
yes only mexicans have flags. if you love it so much go back.

>Lost to a bunch of rice farmers
Won every major battle of the war, made a treaty which the VC broke. South Vietnam lost.
>Lost to jihadists
In both countries we took the capital and propped up the government with military aid, Saddams army was defeated in a matter of weeks, the insurgence will always be there until the national government falls or the jihadists are killed or brought into the fold after years of war

>tfw dropped out of HS 12 years ago due to homelessness
>tfw still a bit saddened around these times as I never got to graduate
>tfw starting to give less fucks as the left pulls this shit over and over again

had a swedish internet friend who told me a lot about sweden. when swedes graduate they wear those navy style hats and ride a trolley to a boat. they eat, dance and have fun on the boat. their parents wave baby pics and whatnot. sounded really awesome. too bad i broke contact before she graduated, woulda been nice to ask for up close footage.
only on Sup Forums did i learn foreigners wave their country flag. holy shit wtf. they need to be deported. these are disgusting invaders who do not deserve to live in the ripe life built by swedish ancestors. really cant wait for the crusades

that's a shame.

When students graduate here, they do pic related.
Literally every street has one.

It's always the women that do it too.
I saw a teenager with a Syrian flag a few days ago in the tcenter

no bc we live in the normal countries, swedish faggot

theres 100% at least one american that graduated wrapped in a kekistan flag so youre not the worst

When I graduated high school living in the US I got drunk on my break between rehearsal and actual graduation, got in a fight with and battered a German student, and got blown by two chicks and then fucked one of them afterwards.

Two world wars one World Cup mate.

SAVE ME

thelocal.se/20170616/gonorrhea-continues-to-increase-in-sweden

lol I guess this explains that Abba thing. WTH? All Swedes want to be cruise people when they grow up?
Figures.

No. Instead, this happens.

really makes me think

Why do their faces look so weird?

>I hope the roaches try and invade Europe again. Please God, just try it
Turks can take the balkans again easily. They won't hit resistence until they reach Italy/Austra.

Just like before.

Graduated yesterday, saw one Albanian flag and one Croat worn like in pic related, plus one I think was Algerian. The Swedish flag and flag imagery was everywhere as decoration, though. That's just tradition.

fucking hell, they really have no shame

Never seen, only happens in cuck countries i guess.

fucks sake roach. Give it a rest.

You would most likely get beat the fuck up if ever had anything other than Russian/Soviet/Empire flag here.

but all of them have Swedish colors on their lanyards you nerd

also nope, no fucking muzzies here except for caretakers

My school didn't even do a graduation ceremony

The closest thing to that was prize giving and everyone just wore their uniforms

I might not have much in my life but I do thank god everyday that I am white and not some ugly brown, Hairy, oily skinned, 3rd world, muslim faggot from a shitty country full of inbred savages.

Half the time turks post here even when they are baiting I don't even respond because I literally look at your flag and my eyes glaze over. I see you as less then human and rarely even bother responding.

This is how I see all muslims. This is how the world see's all muslims. We see you as less then human. Fucking retarded 3rd world charity cases who are inbred and have the minds of children.

In the eu aniversary happened in my former school so they would play the anthem, but i took one anyway

Same shit here, but it;s those fucking spics waving around their shitty flag... Nothing makes me more angry than a spic that abandoned its homeland trying to pretend it's in any way a patriot. I almost hate the Mexicans as much as I hate the Jews...

love how you bitches shit on eachother but instantly start circlejerking when a turk comes by, fucking fagot would call romanians gypsies yet here you are praising vlad

Haven't seen any shitskin flags with this.

*rape intensifies*

Just stfo. Usa lost the Vietnam like Portugal lost its colonial war, we gave up and sent our soldiers home with complete disregard for both out fallen troops and the natives that would end up slaughtered out of a polĂ­tical decision

come here nigga im gonna fighr your british cunty ass you faggot how dare you fight an aryan

well just let the people wears their flags why shouldnt they they love sweden they get blown by your state and as you said as long as there are also sweidish flags its ok

Vietnam was a hell lot more hostile since the US literally had no presence before the war while the French just said "fuck it". Also the USSR had more influence there.

With the exception of Guinea-Bissau our colonies were more or less pacified.

Its true tough, having a gook underground aiming a adapted bayonet at you is spooky in comparision to a bunch of niggers yelling and using catanas.
But the way we retreated is a stain in out army, the moment they entered Luanda they started killing eachother, because of "muh openess and inclusivity to the world"

It happens here as well. The Netherlands might not be as much in the spotlight as Sweden or Germany but it is definitely just as cucked if not worse.

Because he's a self-hating cuck

anyone who owns and displays a national flag other than the one they're residing in needs to be deported and or sent to a camp.

If you do that in Greece you'll get killed.
A Golden Dawn neonazi mob will break every bone in your body.
But you'll be heckled by normal people too.

Shit my ex graduated around that long ago and I'm graduating next year (mature student) hers was nice, I was hoping for the same.

Was it at the same uni? Not too many bongo lovers at mine.

maybe in your backwater village

in Athens the SJWs will take pictures with you for Instagram

>I-talians fearing diversity

>Hungary tolerating mudslimes after centuries of turning back mudslime death cultists

>sweden lol

Athenians were retarded since antiquity what do you expect.
But it's gonna be in the news for sure.
"Somali students raise their flag in graduation ceremony"
And then good luck dodging the Neo-Nazis.

>Hungary tolerating mudslimes after centuries of turning back mudslime death cultists

you have no idea what you're talking about

Neither will happen and no one will drape themselves with a flag for graduation anyway.

Yeah, sounds about right.
I don't even know if we even have Somalians.
I have never seen a black person outside of Athens and even then its very small and contained.

I've been to Amsterdam and it was crawling with them.
The stench dear Lord.