Ashkenazi white supremacism against the Mizrahim must end

forward.com/scribe/374935/what-jews-of-color-hear-when-you-say-gal-gadot-isnt-white/

>Behan claims that the singularity of Jewish ethnicity means that “very few people in Israel can even tell the difference between Ashkenazim, Mizrahim, or Arabs, except by their names or religious headgear.” Behan’s outrageous assertion erases decades of Israeli racial violence against Palestinians based on skin color alone, while simultaneously downplaying the ongoing history of anti-Mizrahi oppression in Israel. These histories are also directly connected as many anti-Mizrahi state policies were meant to “de-arabize them” and Mizrahi Jews have been the victims of racist vigilante attacks due to their Middle Eastern appearance and similarities to Palestinians. In one 2015 incident, during a period of heightened conflict-related violence, a Mizrahi supermarket worker was stabbed by a man screaming “You deserve it, you deserve it. You are bastard Arabs.”

Israeli anons how do we put an end to this evil white supremacy in Israel and bring about equality among the Jewish racial groups. I propose reparations for oppressed Mizrahi/African Jews and importations of non-white Jews

Other urls found in this thread:

mondoweiss.net/2013/01/exchange-sephardi-racism/
verfassungen.de/de/de33-45/reichsbuerger35-v1.htm
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5034383/
livescience.com/40247-ashkenazi-jews-have-european-genes.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There are proportionally MORE Ashkenazis in positions of power in Israel than the non-white Jews DESPITE Ashkenazis being a minority. We need some sort of movement to bring this inequality to light

The Forward is fake news
Palestinians are hates because they tend to detonate without warning not because they are brown.

Oh really was it fake news when the Israeli government sterilised African Jews? Or when rabbis in Israel said to practice circumcision on African Jews since they don't matter? Or when the Israeli government referred to African Jews as "infiltrators"? You disgusting racist cunt

my gf is jewish. best sex iveever had (she just letsme do erthang)

Bitch please you wish you could sterilize niggers and get away with it. Besides the Ethiopians were never actual Jews to begin with, it was all a mistake.

back during the founding of israel all the mizrahim were dumb ass arabs who didn't know how to read or do anything useful at all. this has followed them around for a while but now they're learning. kinda like niggers in the usa.

Doesn't matter. We're talking about Mizrahi/Sephardic Jews that are well established Jews who receive disgusting racism from you Ashkenazis

911 terrorist Jews must be culturally enriched and lead by example.

Sell your daughters to Nigerians now!

>Jewish girl
>good in bed

And they aren't discriminated against, any publication that seriously says otherwise is a leftist rag trying to sell you some bullshit.

Not anymore anyway.

m8, it's the fact she's a limp mass

Biological creatures generally have defense mechanism against invasive species.

Horseshit. Despite trying to view themselves as people of colour Ashkenazi Jews have consistently benefitted from white supremacism in the west and now they're projecting that onto Israel.

mondoweiss.net/2013/01/exchange-sephardi-racism/

Racist Ashkenazis benefit from a system of pseudo-white supremacy in Israel where they dominate the power structures. A conversation must be opened and viewpoints must be heard

Daily reminder that Soros wants an open society for israel. If given the choice between the alt-lite's civic nationalism for the West, Zionism for Israel, and Soros' open society for everyone, including israel, I'd choose Soros every time.

Wow leftist are shitty people, I'm shocked.
The left hate the Mizrahim and Sephardim because they are wise to Palestinian bullshit and know that real peace isn't possible with them. The state and normal people don't treat them any different then Ashkenazim.

I wouldn't defend the kike, but soros fucked over the rothschild's in '94. With a gun with one bullet, I'm pointing it at the rothschilds.

Then beating soros over the head with the handle.

Let's face it you pale faced crackers have less of right to be in Israel than dark skinned Africans/middle easterners

source?

You know, I've been reading the guy's book on the 2008 recession, and I have to say I genuinely admire him.

Not an argument m8

yes it is kikeboi

ha! what a retard!

Calling for the extermination of African Jews already proved my point that you Ashkenazi Jews are racist.

However Ashkenazi + Arab breeding would give you rights to be in Israel and would yield benefits of racial diversity.

Sheet then maybe white Americans should go back to Europe, otherwise it ain't.

You're the people that bring up biological legitimacy when it comes to living in Israel. Whites just conquered North America and that was that

So conquerors have a right to their spoils, I agree.

If we were to follow your line of reasoning, ashkenazis have no place anywhere in the world. That's kind of antisemitic of you to say.

Certainly not in the modern world where we have the international organisation to stop such acts.

The Ashkenazis are the aliens in Israel. Accept that Mizrahi/Sephardic Jews are closer to being real Jews than you and admit they deserve priority

Doubt it.

The whiter the better, common sense, everyone knows this.

>or Arabs
Arabs are easy to spot, what is he talking about?

In today's world the whites would go to war against the whites in protection of the native-Americans.

Gal Gadot is obviously white. Look at here, for Pharao's sake.

I don't follow your reasoning, please explain better.

Ashkenazis and Sephardic literally branch off from the same group of late Roman Jews in Italy. Both groups are of completely Levantine paternally and partially European maternally.

That's the left winger trying to distance himself from the undeniable truth of Ashkenazi white supremacy by claiming that there are no differences between Ashkenazis and Arabs.

Still doesn't cover the disgusting racism against your Mizrahi superiors. Also considering that 50% outbreeding rate of diaspora Jews in the west and the increasing secularism among white Jews it's clear that Arab Jews are the truest Jews

i love how all the stormfags care about the Ashkenazi/Mizrahi issue wayyyyyy more than Israelis. it's such a dead issue here for 98% of the people, when only a few race baiters still try to revive it unsuccessfully.

in conclusion, KYS.

>kike feigns ignorance
someone post Hitler's quote on arguing with kikes

>Jews
>race
pick one
Israel has caste system by the sound of it or just simply Jews Jewing Jews for money.

>stormfag
I resent that term. In fact many of Israel's actions better reflect Nazi Germany than we do. We haven't sterilised African Jews

Making someone explain their argument isn't a Jewish trick.

Might want to reread my posts kikeboi, and then memearrow what you think I meant. We can take it from there.

>pick one
Why do they grant citizenship on the basis of DNA tests then?

I find it funny considering mizrahi are very racist.
Ashkenazi don have a problem with Germans but Mizrahi still hate Arabs for kicking their parents out of country and not apologizing

Ashkeknazi + Arab interbreeding, which is thankfully happening and will continue, is the ONLY way to cement the Ashkeknazi status as a middle eastern people

You said some bullshit and then refused to elaborate further. I'd be more then happy to argue if you explained what your argument is.

>Ashkenazi don have a problem with Germans
hahahahaha

>If we were to follow your line of reasoning, ashkenazis have no place anywhere in the world. That's kind of antisemitic of you to say.
there you go

Israelis are fucking boring to troll. Maybe it's my fault for trying to find Jews on a Nazi board lol

stormfag confirmed.

So the Ashkenazim would go back to Europe where they were before they went to Israel.

no it's ok, i'm here.

You really think anyone cares about being called a Nazi.... On Sup Forums? Fucking egotistical Jews even try to make right wing extremism about themselves

Are they native Europeans?

there should also be affirmative action for Mizrahis

and how about a Mizrahi History Month in school?.

>evil white supremacy in Israel
israel has basically no whites, and the few white jews that exist are a tiny minority of whites who converted.
>importations of non-white Jews
not sure what you mean but historically israel put a lot of effort into allowing mizrahis and africans to come , often bribing their local governments for it and sometimes doing it against the will of the local government by force.

I never said anything about white Americans being native Europeans or not just they went to live in a place and took it from the ones already living their.
By that logic Israelis have more of a right to the Levant than white Americans because they are still mostly Middle Eastern.

It's a silly argument anyway because white Americans are effectively native to North America now just as Jew have always been effectively native to the Southern Levant.

Ashkenazi = White

There like a hundred thousand Israelis living in Berlin.
It's also one of Israel's most popular tourist destinations

That's so they can laugh at what has become of the poor defeated Germany imho famalam

>this is your mind on talmudic logic
Like I said, I just followed your initial argument to its natural conclusion.

You'd think that after THE SHOAH which leaves genetic trauma, they'd want to avoid that place.

>Make bad disjointed arguments
>Use Hitler quotes to justify your poor argumentation
Ok dude.

sure thing achmed

The japs invaded us and killed and raped lots of us in ww2 but we love them now.
Things change especially when the aggressor apologizes. As I said white jews don't mind Germany. Brown Jews still hate Arabs since their parents were kicked out of their original countries

Lol you are his cousin jr sand man

M8 you're arguing that Jews are Ahmeds

lmfao imagine caring what a kike says

You started beating your chest that ashkenazis wuz conquerors and sheeit, and when you were called out on it, you started kikeing out.

I'm just saying, that for all the demonization of white people, they sure to like to be around us.

jews are literally ahmeds

>Israel has no whites

Show me those DNA tests.

Ashkenazi are German and Eastern European Jews, Sephardims are Spanish and Portuguese, Mizrakhims are Middle Eastern Jews, Juhurim are Caucasus Jews, Italqim are Italian Jews, Gruzinim Jews are from Georgia, Libyan Jews are Barbers, Temanim are Arabic Jews mixed with Africans, Bene/Cochin Jews are from India, Palestinian Jews are Arabs, Duth Jews are from Netherlands, Moroccan/Algerian/Tunisian Jews are Israeli Jews.

Jewish race = whole planet, all races. Jews aren't a genetic race, they are religious group.

Take it from Hitler:
verfassungen.de/de/de33-45/reichsbuerger35-v1.htm
>Als volljüdisch gilt ein Großelternteil ohne weiteres, wenn er der jüdischen Religionsgemeinschaft angehört hat.
Translation:
>When a Jew is a member of the Jewish religious community, he is a full-blooded Jewish race.

Modern Israel isn't even racial, nor religious Jews, they are simply charlatans using god as an excuse to extract money.

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5034383/

mot true. it's like two brothers that dont look the same. they still come from the same genetic pool.

Maybe you should read the original post I was replying to because I think you are confused.

I called out his source because it was specifically about leftist being dumb about Mizrahi and Sephardics, not normal people or the state, then he made some non-sequitur about Ashkenazi having less of a right to be in Israel than Mizrahi or Sephardics, then I informed him of his non-argument, and then you decided to defend his non-argument, so I made an equivalence (white Americans not having a right to live in North America) to show you how stupid said non-argument was.

nigger

Israel, really is, a brown country with a special snowflake semitic religion in an Arab world and continent.

The only "white" people there are russian jews (not for long since they're mixing with other jews) and ashkenazim jews which are a very tiny minority right now.
50% of israel is brown af jews, then white jews, then arabs, then niggers and some religious meme minorities

>good in bed
>better in ash tray

>I called out his source because it was specifically about leftist being dumb about Mizrahi and Sephardics, not normal people or the state,
What the fuck do you mean? Are you saying that normal israelis, and the israeli state is not against shephardics or and mizrahi? It's just one leftist?

Essentially.
And it's only because they are more likely to be against leftist "peace" schemes because of their history with the Arabs.

israel has people with white skin, white skin dosn't make you white . i mean most of ethnic europeans have white skin but only a small minority of them are racially 'white'.

the only whites in israel are tourists and converts and i dont think theres more then a few thousand jewish white converts .

Don't worry. Look at the interracial marriage stats. Soon there will be no more ashkenazi in israel.

BLANDA UPP!

For all intents and purposes, especially when you consider that their surrounding neighbours are literal sandniggers, they're white. Besides it doesn't detract from the points made in OP at all.
Not that I would be opposed to reclassifying Ashkenazis in the west as middle eastern foreigners

Ashkenazi are actually genetically European. That's a fact and as you say they have White skin, thus making them White.

livescience.com/40247-ashkenazi-jews-have-european-genes.html

Also people like Tim Wise, who are 75% European gentile but have one Jewish grandparent, are considered Jewish

to be jewish you have to have a mother that's considered jewish by the halacha , nothing to do with race . you could be 100% aryan and have a convert great-great-grandmother and be considered 100% white and 100% jewish at the same time . you could even sign up for the SS as a jew at the time like this.

how the fuck are jews white if most ethnic europeans aren't and ashkenazis have part ethnic european blood ?.
white skin dosnt make you white , i mean look at anglos,italians ,slavs,poles and the vast majority of europeans that are 100% white skinned for many generations . they have white skin but are not white .
i honestly believed there were many whites in the world before i came to this site , but actually there's barely more whites then there are jews in the world.

>most ethnic europeans aren't
What are you talking about? Italians, anglos, slavs etc. are White. There are many different kinds of White people. And yes Ash are also White.

she's an ex christian german hoe tho

>how the fuck are jews white if most ethnic europeans aren't and ashkenazis have part ethnic european blood
They're white skinned. In the context of racism against dark people it's completely relevant. Race had a cultural factor too and Ashkeknazi Jews have been passing as white in the west for a long time. Your great great great ... Great grandfather being some sandnigger from a tribe doesn't change that. I'm not arguing that Jews are European. You're all sandniggers imo

This will have to do then.

>to be jewish you have to have a mother that's considered jewish by the halacha
What a load of fucking bullshit, in what kind of haredi kibbutz do you live in?

You can have a jewish father that is catholic and still be considered jewish, for all intents and purposes and make Aliyah to Israel.
>how the fuck are jews white if most ethnic europeans aren't
>europeans are not european
???????
Oy vey.
> there's barely more whites then there are jews in the world.
And there are going to be less of us, each generation, thanks to mudslimes, niggers and chinks invading.
>jewish businessmen would rather hire illegal ghanians and import chinese and other foreign workers than hire israeli
This is how it all begins my friend.

>Italians, anglos, slavs etc. are White
achmed pls go
its fine that you call it racism and it is and they are white skinned, just dont refer to them as 'white' because they're not racially white .

Stop your d & c Shlomo. No one is buying it.

They're hooked nosed sandniggers m8. Its unanimous and I have never said otherwise

>Genetically European?
Yes. >White skin?
Yes.

>Culturally European?
Yes.

Ash seem White to me.

>You can have a jewish father that is catholic
your father dosn't matter, judaism is passed through the mother .
you can make aliyah to israel if any of your immediate family is jewish, you dont have to be. im not jewish but my dad is so i can get an israeli citizenship but cant marry in israel as im not jewish (or christian\muslim) . if i want ot marry i have to convert.

>europeans are not european
they're european, just that most of them are not racially white .
>jewish businessmen would rather hire illegal ghanians and import chinese and other foreign workers than hire israeli
israelis dont wanna work menial jobs\construction\shit tier stuff and demand really high wages if they do , that's why we keep some of the african immigrants and give work permits to a fuckton of the people of the west bank , and for really big projects we bring chinese to work because they are more professional and have work ethic unlike arabs.

>European people are not racially european
????????????????
>but niggers from Ethiopia are jewish
>arab niggers from Yemen are jewish
>Indian/chinks from Asia are jewish
lmao

>Culturally European?
they're culturally jewish

also even if theyre white skinned, ethnic europeans with european culture that dosn't make a person white .
to be white you need to be ethnically white on both sides of your family , so even if most of your ancestors are white but one grandparent is irish you're not white.

Open borders for Isntreal

Ashkenazi Jews are basically Arabs

>but one grandparent is irish you're not white.
Good troll, but you fucked up at the end.

(((Hello fellow whites)))

[spoiler]Jews aren't white[/spoiler]

t. Potato nigger