ENDTIMES: How comfy is Sup Forums

ITT, Tell me how comfy or how fucked you are if either:
>Conventional global war broke out
>Nuclear global war broke out
>Or even a large civil war in your country.

I'll go first!
>Be me
>Wealthy
>CEO and founder of one of the largest recruitment & staffing companies in Europe.
>Wife owns her own chain of Hair Salons
>Me and wife have been prepping since 2008 (the Russia/Georgia incident)
>Have food, water and supplies for two years.
>part of a network of business owners who share a renovated bunker in a hidden location in North England to house 20 men and their spouse and children (max 4 children)
>One of the said business owners has license and own plane which would pick us up and take us to said bunker if shit hit the fan.
>provided I get there in time, I'm living comfy for at least 2 years whilst the world/my country burns

How comfy/fucked are you Sup Forums?

im not comfortable with that because im still in school paying a shit ton of money for it. i need to finish my classes then we can have a nuclear fallout but only over the fly across shit states

What country do you live in user?

I work in a secret underground research facility in the outback. We are completely protected from any kind of attack. If the world goes to shit we can cut ourselves off and live comformatble for at least 10 years

Nice LARP

Nice.

Pretty comfy then! I hope Australia is somewhat spared. Or less worse of than most places. I'd love to settle there after the radioactive dust has settled.

Fuck off cunt we're full

mystery babylon and the daughter of babylon get btfo

america and vatican

then all you eurocuck atheists take the mark of the beast

You won't be full... That's the point.

Is your autistic beta male ass gonna stop me? Highly unlikely.

I live in black project ghettos I'm fucked and will be robbed then eaten for meat in no time.

it starts in august. they will project an image of the virgin mary on the moon during the eclipse.

OH look! An American!

My condolences... Your country is pretty much non existent after the coming Great War

>Conventional global war broke out
You mean everyday on the balkans?
>Nuclear global war broke out
I have my rakija to protect me.
>Large civil war in your country
We are in a civil war since 2001.

>Your pic
>"Remember it's a lie" kek
> it's a 'projection' kek

Nah mate, something much bigger is also likely to occur that I didn't mention in OP post.

September 23rd 2017... Our sun's twin star Nemesis will come back round and collide with us and this has been acknowledged to exist by scientists (unlike Nibiru). The collision also lines up astronomically and matches biblical prophecies (see Revelation 12)

My family owns a set of islands off the coast of Antarctica. Can travel there by boat or airplane if need be. It has a landing strip, manor, underground facility, radio tower, etc. It has its own water irrigation system, a small garden for crop (I say small, but it's decently sized), and you can practically just take one of the fishing boats out to catch fish or crabs or whatever.

Impressive.

Other Amerifags need to take note.

Comfortable as fuck, there are enough places here out west where you can thrive.The Whole State of Utah is ready.The rest of the world is fucked I have faith American Patriots will unite & prevent The shit that is already going on in Europe.

everyone dies in utah. spoiler alert. mormons and the false prophets are fucked.

Look at my flag and ask me how prepared I am.

I live within close to a central blast zone for a nuclear strike but as soon as there were more global tension I'd haul ass out east and I'd be in irrelevant farmland and bushland.

Very mountainous terrain, a lot of natural cover and resources, fertile volcanic soil as well. Lot of homemade weaponry available and family is a bloodline of militant or police authority so guns are a given, and I've even got old roadmaps archived for travel without the usual lay-of-the-land I've accumulated.

I know of some water filtering systems and easy prey to catch and there are local home-grown farms nearest that people would desire to keep running.

Overall though I'd do quite well with a small group. The world would be in shambles but I've read up enough and experienced enough to save my ass.

australia isn't going to be nuked, we are simply too small and not a threat to anyone.

this + eu flag = nice larp

We'll send some spare nukes your way just for laughs. Fuck Australia.