After watching Metropolis, it is clear what the Jewish people think of us and what their plans are...

After watching Metropolis, it is clear what the Jewish people think of us and what their plans are. What should we do about this?

youtu.be/Unj_3CUpPzs

Other urls found in this thread:

philosophypages.com/hy/2g.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>He had to watch a movie to understand we think you're idiots
This is why we think you're idiots

make the holocaust real

So you truly are evil!!1 DD:

>Thinks he is anything but a sacrificial pawn

what are you 12?

leddit pls go

We want you all dead kike. You think this is a fucking joke?

Topkek
but we still have to kill you

>this
*you
I think you are a fucking joke

The movie is a retelling of the allegory of the Platonic Republic. The message at the end of the movie, that the hand and the head must be united by the heart, essentially captures the importance of the Guardian class aka the bureaucrats, media, etc. who act as mediators between the ruling elite and the masses. It is essentially a fascist message.

The occultic elements relates to the essentially diabolic nature of modernity, using the machine as metaphor for black magic or the Left Hand Path. This is an important idea that most people don't understand, they immediately pull back from this and interpret a malevolent intent behind it. You need to be familiar with the myth of Faust to understand this element of the narrative.

You fucking scumbag kike, I knew how rotten you are but was willing to let you have a place in the world. Now it's clear you can't exist .
The Jews are nothing, can't even create a single piece of tech without us

relax moron, you're hyperventilating.

We could basically have a functioning form of Eco Fascism due to the advancements in automation and environmental science, but we are too cowardly and stupid to talk about eugenics and purging the vast majority of our financial and banking sectors who're destroying literally everything. I'm not fash or anything, just saying it's possible.

Also, this movie wasn't about the Juden.

You will be when a nice nuke lands in your shitty desert city.
Come fight me in a cage you fucking coward

Fucking australians

>fite me irl Moshe

You are one of those American kikes

The only reply actually addressing the movie gets no replies. Fuck it, I'm going to bed.

N-no I just had a kek from your poast.

If I was a low level Jew I'd off myself, or try to bring the whole op down from the inside. Get a job in banking or something and fucking ruin everyone. Then I'd get one of them qt shiksa goyim cattle as a gf oy vey with their blonde hair and etc.

You forgot the part that the kikes ended up on top yet again and the workers destroyed their homes

Hahahaha you are the one that comes from poor genetic stock mate, you literally had to absorb white DNA to have any significant IQ points

It is... Most likely... a slide thread and you should've fucking seen that coming desu.

Sliding what at this time of night (burger hours)? I'll slash your taint open cunt.

This desu senpai

It wasn't necessarily about Jews but about capitalists vs. communists and a mixed economy coming in to save them from fighting.
Jews aren't even in the movie.

>slash you irl

Seems a bit drastic guise

The workers destroyed their homes because they were brainwashed by marxism.

Look at their fucking faces in the movie, the nose alone gives away the elite were Jews

>Fredersen
>Jew
Fredersen was pure German. You could maybe make a case of Rotwang being a Jew.

Not sure if you got the gist of that movie desu desu.

Then what did you take from that scene? I thought it represented a worker's revolution as needlessly violent and only throwing the working class into more unwanted turmoil.

>spent over three times his budget on torturing the goyim and their children

>pure German
>Jew
implying there is a difference

The mediator was not meant to be Jew.
Stop shilling as NatSoc as an attempt to move us left

Rotwang wasn't the mediator. He died.

>the Guardian class in plato's republic is a mediator between the ruling elite and the masses
Never talk to me or the Form of the Good ever again.

The inevitable result of despotism desu. The only thing that separates neoliberalism from other ideologies is that it strives to make revolt and revolutionary efforts impotent through post-Bolshevik social manipulations.

The Germans have sharp noses too. Do you remember the running scene? The film depicts a healthy, aristocratic, white elite. It shows how revolution results in chaos, and the best outcome is a degree of empathy between the lower and upper classes.

in Sup Forums everything has to do with jews. the sun rises and sets because of the jews.

>schlomo actually tries to deny the solar jew

but no one bats an eyelid over the chinks
really oodles my noodle

They are called guardians for a reason. They guard the state against pressures internal and external (principally revolution).

No just usury and weird/bad shit.

I thought it was about Communism destroying personal freedom.

Have you literally not read the book or something? They don't mediate anything, they are absolutist rulers who answer only to reason (as Plato understands it). They are the sole rulers and authority in the city, the auxiliaries answer to them and the productive classes are to comply with whatever they say.

I noticed that too user. When the scab labour rep shakes hands with the capitalist. I interpreted it as an allusion to fascism- the compromise brought about between labour and capital in order to work for the betterment of the nation.

Whatever it was it worked!

>ID
Jew denier?

rot in Hell

we should prevent typhus.

Here is a decet summary if you need to refresh yourself:

philosophypages.com/hy/2g.htm

>In fact, Plato held that effective social life requires guardians of two distinct sorts: there must be both soldiers whose function is to defend the state against external enemies and to enforce its laws, and rulers who resolve disagreements among citizens and make decisions about public policy. The guardians collectively, then, are those individuals whose special craft is just the task of governance itself.

You need to understand the concept of a fascist state: literally viewing it as a living body. I mentioned the media (the word derives form the idea of 'mediation') and the bureaucracy (who enact public policy and keep the machine running).

The absolute rulers are the philosopher-kings, or as the word that Plato uses it, the 'aristoi' meaning 'the best.' The Guardians mediate between the aristoi and the public. These are two separate things.

The idea is older than Fascism itself, dating back to the Indo-European caste system, but yes that is one way to look at it.

>there must be both soldiers whose function is to defend the state against external enemies and to enforce its laws
yes, the auxiliaries, analogous to the spirited part of the soul
>rulers who resolve disagreements among citizens and make decisions about public policy
the actual philosopher-king guardian guardians

I studied Plato at Oxford, I know how the Republic goes.

>studied at Oxford
>arguing on a Japanese basket weaving board
Wew lad, when did it all go wrong?

>I studied Plato at Oxford
Doesn't mean you understand a wit about this film.

>yes, the auxiliaries, analogous to the spirited part of the soul
>the actual philosopher-king guardian guardians
...Okay, that doesn't directly address anything I actually said. Your sentences don't cohere m8.

The ruling class live in the utopian city of the Thinkers at the top of the city. Joh Fredersen is a Demiurge figure who is the visionary behind this city.

The guardian class, or mediators, are presented as both Rotwang and Freder. They are both attached to an image of a woman, Hel and Maria respectively. This is a re-telling of the story of Mephistopheles and Faust: both are led by the image of nature, with the former seeing nature as corpse (personifying the aspect of reason, mechanistic thinking) and the latter as a woman (intuition, care, creative potential). They are actually pursuing the same woman, presented in dual guises, corresponding to the content of their will.

Point is, it's an interesting movie, and is a lot deeper than capitalists vs workers or Jews vs good goys.

>implying the elite don't weave baskets too

The guardian class is the ruling class you knob. There are three classes in Plato's Republic, each corresponding to one of the three parts of the soul: there are the productive property owning class (corresponding to the appetitive part of the soul), the auxiliaries who police and guard the city and fight its wars (corresponding to the spirited part of the soul), and the philosopher-kings who rule the city after many years of training (corresponding to the rational part of the soul).

The use of the word "guardian" is a bit imprecise in the Republic, because he starts using it in Book II before he's introduced the distinction between the auxiliaries and the philosopher-kings, but once he does he refers to the ruling class as "guardians" and the martial class under their command as the "auxiliaries". The guardian class and the ruling class are the same thing, and they "mediate disputes" in the sense that a court mediates disputes by handing out objective rulings.

And no, I don't claim to know much about Metropolis, I haven't seen it in a long time and wasn't paying close attention when I did, but you made claims about what Plato says in the Republic and they're completely wrong.

> The guardian class and the ruling class are the same thing, and they "mediate disputes" in the sense that a court mediates disputes by handing out objective rulings.
In the film, Freder is presented as the mediator between the hands (producers) and the head (thinkers). The city of the Thinkers is separate from the underbelly of the machine, where the workers live and toil. Freder is the ideal guardian, and he is part of the ruling caste. The way it is presented in the film is that the Thinkers are completely alienated from the workers and know or care nothing of their condition, hence are called to act as mediators between the vision of Joh Fredersen, the philosopher-king, and the workers in the machine.

>but you made claims about what Plato says in the Republic and they're completely wrong.
More like
>I am injecting claims into your posts that you did not make so that I can quibble about something completely unrelated, brag about how I went to Oxford, and about how much more I know more than you.

>In the film, Freder is presented as the mediator between the hands (producers) and the head (thinkers).
Right, that's the problem, there is no mediating to be done between the producers and the thinkers. Plato has been extensively criticised for the totalitarian character of his city. The philosopher-kings are assumed to be enlightened and to know a priori what is good for everyone and how to do it, and if the producers ever disagree with them that's just (in Plato's view) because they are objectively wrong. If the ruling class of philosopher-king guardians ever cease to be perfectly enlightened and motivated by their knowledge of the form of the good, it's not Plato's city anymore, it's degenerated permanently into something else.

You understand the guardian classes (both the philosopher-kings and the auxiliaries) have no private property, right? They get their needs taken care of by taking enough from the productive class, and beyond that everything they have is communal, from property even down to women and children. The guardians rule, but they don't live a life of luxury, they're philosophers and they live an appropriately frugal lifestyle designed to prevent them from ever having a reason to employ their power towards their own personal ends.

Give us back our land sons of Kane.

When will we return to our promise land!?!?!

WE are gods chosen!!

The
>no private property
>communal lifestyle
>no poetry
>other strict/totalitarian prescriptions
Was just what Plato considered to be ideal in reaction to the events of his lifetime. He was masking his criticisms of the Athenian state, whose empire and prosperity had recently been destroyed during the Peloponnesian War. We don't actually get to know how the Thinkers live their lives in Metropolis, only that they live in a Utopia.