How Did Russia Hack The Election?

I get it. Russia hacked the election. You've told me 100 times a day for months.

And despite the sheer volume of you telling me over and over and over again that the Russians hacked the election, I still don't know WHAT was hacked.

I know SOMETHING was hacked and that something resulted in Hillary losing, but for some reason the press never talks about what that something was or how that something harmed Hillary Clinton. All they want is for me to know the Russians did "it", whatever "it" was, and because of "it" Trump's victory is illegitimate. They seem to believe that I don't need to know what "it" was.

Someone please explain to me how the Russians hacked the election. Did they hack the election booths and change votes? If they didn't do that, then what is "it" that Russia did that makes Trump's victory illegitimate?

I can't seem to get that information from the American press for some reason.

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/the-phishing-email-that-hacked-the-account-of-john-podesta/
foxnews.com/politics/2016/12/07/recounts-barely-making-dent-in-election-results-trump-gains-in-wisconsin.html
linkedin.com/in/charles-michael-delavan-2968246
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They don't talk about the "what" because they want you to assume they mean the election machines and votes were changed, which is not possible because the mahines, where use are not connected to the internet. They're not even network to each other in each state, let alone the whole country.

I read your whole post and it's a big nothingburger. I'm pretty sleepy, I have to go to bed. Shouldn't you get some sleep? I'm so tired. I'm going to bed, sorry. goodnight.

>Russia Hack The Election

Fake news

They sent out a fake google login to Pedosta.
He fucking clicked it and gave his password over.

OP asks silly, pointless questions. It's time for him to sleep. Boy I'm sure sleepy. I know you're sleepy too user. Get some rest.

They actually don't even try and say that russia hacked podesta. They say the dnc emails have russian malware on them which I don't even believe and if so anyone could use it.

Thing is, we don;t even know what was there because they refuse to let the FBI examine their servers.

Really makes you think.

Oh look. A shill. Trying to hide common sense questions

citation please

Get some rest, user. These heavy questions will only make you feel more tired and sleepy. My eyes are closing. Sleep.

cbsnews.com/news/the-phishing-email-that-hacked-the-account-of-john-podesta/

R A R E
A
R
E
Was it Russia or was it Wikileaks, which is not Russian?

>How Did Russia Hack The Election?

they didn't... none of the voting machines were on the internet.

The voting machines WERE, however... owned by george soros; and designed to flip something like 5% of the republican vote to democrat...

Which is why hillary and soros were so surprised that Trump won (By a fucking LANDSLIDE)

You want your jaw to hit the floor?

Find out exactly how much trump won by, that the mainstream media refuses to report on.

WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN?

t. Obabo

Hey, I have an idea. Why don't we throw out all this electronic voting crap and just vote on paper ballots, hand-marked, hand-counted, in public, by election volunteers? If the fucking limeys can do it, so can we, even if we have to hire six times as many people to count. Not an excuse.

which isn't even hacking

The media is trying to imply that the Russians changed peoples votes by releasing the hacked DNC emails exposing their own corruption.

There was no election hacking. There was, according to Comey, a spear-phishing attack on the DNC. Malware might have spread within the DNC systems. Comey seemed to believe it was from Russia.

Two ponts:
1. Even if there were Russian identifiably Russian fingerprints like code comments, those might have been false flagged, in fact one would expect false flagging by default. I very well could have been Israel.

2. Even if it originated from within Russia, there's only a 50% chance it was from the government. Everyone in who knows anything about cybersecurity knows that Russians are brilliant security experts. It's no surprise that the best antivirus in the world is called Kaspersky. It could have been a private citizen.

SETH RICH is the answer to all questions

The very same corruption that the very same media saw fit to ignore.
Also the Pied Piper strategy to encourage the spoopy characters like Trump rather than the Hillary clones in the GOP primary

Not even the Trolls were Russian. In fact, a lot if CIANigger speech patterns.

the way that they are saying they hacked the elections, was the dnc emails, as well as podestas that wikileaks obtained.
the emails were used to inform voters of what was going on.
Thats why no one ever talked about what was in them, just that they were "hacked"
the dnc reported the hack, and when the fbi came knocking to investigate. the dnc refused to allow them to do so.
instead the dnc hired crowdstrike.
a cybersecurity firm based out of irvine california.
the funny thing about crowdstrike is they were recently caught falsifying "data" in a alleged russian hack of Ukrainian Military applications.
something to do with the data returned to the systems of artillery coordinates.
in December of 2016 they went back on that statement of russian hacking, stating they may have misread the data.

this is the same company the dnc hired to investigate their own "hack"

This has all been planned from the beginning.
that is why so much shit is going on right now, (((they))) know that their story is falling apart.
cnn has been going back on alot of the russia shit very recently.
the media is backing away from it quite a bit.
its cleanup time, and its just started.
id buckle in boys, its gonna get pretty wild these next couple months.

>Hey, I have an idea. Why don't we throw out all this electronic voting crap and just vote on paper ballots, hand-marked, hand-counted, in public, by election volunteers? If the fucking limeys can do it, so can we, even if we have to hire six times as many people to count. Not an excuse.

Because then george soros will lose every election he tries to rig.

obviously.

and if there is one thing that our politicians won't stand for, it's george soros losing some of his ill gotten gains.

Then fuck THEIR elections. Let's start organizing our own.

The hacking of the DNC and subsequent release of emails revealed they were all corrupt pieces of shit
The public turned against Hillary because this information was revealed
It's therefore Russia's fault that Hillary lost because they let the public learn something they weren't supposed to

They are spinning the hacking of Hillary's mail out of proportion.

The Russians could not hack the Vote counting machines since those weren't connected to the internet.

Meanwhile one of Hillary's assistants clicked on malware and practically handed over control over the mail address to the dude who made it.
The "hacker" then decided to sell the data once he saw whose mail this was.

I bet he earned millions out of this.

Not the public turned against the Hill shills, it was some hundred shitposters who managed to turn the tide. The "public" just got a new narrative and followed it without asking further questions. It helped much that it was spread by Nigger puppet accounts

Because RT has a youtube channel. Seriously, thats all it boils down to.

It's so facile, I can't believe no one is saying the obvious anytime its uttered on a news network. Its obvious all the scandals have been establishment floundering. Actual people have tuned out. You can tell msm networks are sweating when they mention Alex Jones by name. Thats so ridiculous it must be indicative that these companies are treading water and all the talent that would warn the network NOT to advertise alternative media networks has jumped ship.

Just a reminder too: foxnews.com/politics/2016/12/07/recounts-barely-making-dent-in-election-results-trump-gains-in-wisconsin.html

Recounts were actually favorable for Trump. The next time someone says Russia 'hacked' the election, ask them: "hey whatever happened to those recounts".

>this is the same company the dnc hired to investigate their own "hack"
shit show from the get go, any evidence even suggesting Russian intrusion leads back to user e-mail addresses on the ENGLISH LANGUAGE version of Russkie freemail sites, its beyond laughable

guys it's five in the morning here, can't we all just get some shut eye? I'm sure common sense will prevail once everyone has had a little rest.

Russia hacked my french fries.
They replaced them with pubes.
I've gotten so used to these new pube fries, I can't eat a sammich without them.
Now I have hairy teeth.
My barber is now my dentist.
(just using DNC logic to try and fit in here)

lurk moar faggot

fucking hell my stomach hurts from trying now to laugh too loud

Not sure if you are aware of it, but that line is doing the exact opposite of what it seems to intend on doing. You know, contradictarian board and shit.

>Kenya flag calling Cayman flag a faggot
Rare Squared, this thread didnt disappoint after all

Amazing how the Russians, with their considerably weaker Intel network, managed to bypass the US's global Intel Apparatus, hack various systems, and get puppet candidates into multiple Western elections yet their master plan was exposed because... Ivan forgot to hack in Incognito mode. And some user told the press, but it's super duper secret.

Seriously though, this witch hunt is 3 kinds of retarded. The Dems are just projecting. Hillary pimped our minerals to Russia through Uranium One.

I'm still waiting for someone to produce proof of Russian involvement in the 2016 election. Saying that RT is a propaganda outlet that told the truth about Hillary Clinton (thus showed her in an unfavorable light) isn't good enough.

contrarian

Also you're responding to an actual joke.

>one of Hillary's assistants clicked on malware
wonder is this person has ended up dead yet

linkedin.com/in/charles-michael-delavan-2968246
I don't into LinkedIn so let us know kthx

Russia spread fake news , used bots to create Twitter trends, and fabricate a movement which didn't exist, no one here seems to retain this information or even acknowledge it... basically, in addition to hacking the DNC, they perpetrated a psy op to manipulate low IQ people into voting for an unqualified candidate so that Russia could take advantage of the chaos

they hacked Donald Trump to make him not a lying piece of shit psychopath bitch like Hillary

it's not fair it was her turn

>Russia spread fake news , used bots to create Twitter trends, and fabricate a movement which didn't exist, no one here seems to retain this information or even acknowledge it... basically, in addition to hacking the DNC, they perpetrated a psy op to manipulate low IQ people into voting for an unqualified candidate so that Russia could take advantage of the chaos
If Putin did that and saved us from Hilldog, he is absolved of all prior sins
If Donny n Vlad make peace between the west and east the world will be a better place

Russia (probably) started spreading 'fake news'. Also posters on this site, feasibly FSB behind 12 proxies, made up some absurd shit about pizza. Facebook was gamed by somebody, so much that Australian shitposters were reading 12 stories a day about how Shillary was going to die imminently and that if she didn't she should be put to death immediately for treason. I doubt that the GOP strategists were clever enough to game fb algorithms in that way, but you never know. One could reasonably suspect Russian influence. Anyway even if all the suppositions are correct, this is different from saying Russia 'hacked the election'. No doubt the poor performance of the meeja, the public's distrust of Shillary and Shill, and the general unquestioning ignorance of much of the electorate is the real reason why the Drumpft made Americuhnt great again

I rather assume something is meant honestly than making the mistake and taking it for a joke, just like MSMs Russia narrative.

>Fake news
Macedonians who needed cash
>Gates
American conspiracy theorists who found a goldmine
>The needle for High Treason
Marketing
>GOP strategies
no, old schools scamers know how it works and made some shekel with first
>Suspect Russia
yes, if you just stay at the surface, like a bunch of Legacy media shills

Feasibly you are correct. I wonder if the FBI are really qualified to investigate this. I would be interested in a full, open and transparent investigation and the results deduced therefrom. I don't presume to know the facts 100%. Or probably even 50%.

Good goy! Very good!

They could if they would, the OPSEC of all parties have been at most mediocre. But revealing how the American population was gamed would destroy their narrative about them having a great counter intelligence because of the patriot act and may end the American hegemony.

Weaksauce. Obviously you can't hack an election, an election is not a computer system. It's a turn of speech, genius.

But hacking into computer systems (or rather, unauthorized access to computer systems) is a crime in the United States. It happened. So there was a hack, there was a crime.

If someone solicited a crime, then what you have is a criminal conspiracy.

If either of those parties - the hacker, or the co-conspirator - are ever in the jurisdiction of the United States, they can be arrested, prosecuted, tried by a jury, and sentenced.

End.

Not that hard.

>I read your whole post and it's a big nothingburger. I'm pretty sleepy, I have to go to bed. Shouldn't you get some sleep? I'm so tired. I'm going to bed, sorry. goodnight.

Wow, I just read through all this stuff. I'm going to sleep. There's nothing substantial to read here. Go to sleep guys, it's nothing. I don't think we should be reading this, maybe we should sleep. We all must be so tired. It's time to rest. Aren't we here for keks and laughs not this serious mumbo jumbo, time to sleep guys. It's nothing. Please, let's rest. We are all so tired. Drink some liquor and take some sleeping medicine, we are so tired. It's time to sleep. So boring, let's sleep. I'm going to sleep guys.

>they perpetrated a psy op to manipulate low IQ people into voting for an unqualified candidate

That sounds more like you and your DNC cronies are upset that the typical DNC tactic didn't work for you this time

But some are goy. Do you need addresses, names, email addresses linked to major fake news producers? If a half NEET can gather that data by playing the fool, how is the whole American intelligence community not able to get it?
>ib4 give sauce
Next elections.

>how is the whole American intelligence community not able to get it?
I have no idea why you think this is the case.

Ya but what was hacked that caused Hillary to lose? She had the media behind her, grab by the pussygate, an ex president, and the woman card. Literally every celebrity Katy Perry Jay z beyonce and 99% of blacks.

>But hacking into computer systems (or rather, unauthorized access to computer systems) is a crime in the United States. It happened. So there was a hack, there was a crime.

Except the narrative has shifted as of late to Russia "trying" to hack the election. You can get quotes on the exact number of states that might have been affected by this. Problem is a failed hacking attempt is not a crime. More over, the entire narrative about "Russia hacking the election" had to have been about them meddling in other ways, simply because there is no viable way for anybody to "hack the election," given the sophistication of modern voting machines. The sudden pivot to their "attempts" to do these things is a sure fire tell that both they and you have lost the plot.

so it is just about not getting the public to know it?
Not a good strategy. Wouldn't it be better for them to get some of those who profited, show how it is not a good idea to mess with the US, maybe taking the heat and being called Trumpists by the subverte... o.k got it. You Niggers are really in need for more budget to pay for your OPs, aren't you. God dammit

>Ya but what was hacked that caused Hillary to lose? She had the media behind her, grab by the pussygate, an ex president, and the woman card. Literally every celebrity Katy Perry Jay z beyonce and 99% of blacks.
it's almost sad, even the blacks weren't dumb enough to come out and vote for her

His name was not Russia.

Putin plz go

Hitlary said that it was a 1000 Dank MEME Agents shitposting 24/7 paid for by Russia
shit you not

that loser hitlary has blamed everyone in existence except herself.

calling a good portion of the voting population their "Racist"
Blew off a few key states like WI
did not do a press conference the whole campaign
Is a know criminal hell bent on sell the US to any globalist master.

More proof Moocher Obumer is a fucking guy than any Russian interference

>More proof Moocher Obumer is a fucking guy than any Russian interference
auto-correct?