Canadian Bill C-16 has passed yesterday

This bill was going to make Trans people a protected group and thus, talking bad, misgendering, and saying anything negative about them counts as hate speech.

Reading: ourcommons.ca/Content/Bills/421/Government/C-16/C-16_1/C-16_1.PDF

Will this Bill be the end of free speech as we know it?

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.ca/bill-bogart/ban-ads-aimed-at-kids_b_17090966.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Daily reminder to clean your room and to be wary of snakes

>make Trans people a protected group

And how exactly can they tell the difference between a legitimate trans, and someone who merely pretends to be trans in order to be protected by their government?

Very Sad News
VSN

Evil is spreading protection of its filth far and wide.

>Declare my pronoun as "Your Highness"
>Threaten to jail people who mislabel my pronoun
>All of this ruse is legit protected by the law

I dont know how they determine it in Canada. But either way, its a bullshit law that had good intention, but the people wrote it were pandering to hard to the LGBT community

A legitimate trans say that they're trans.
That's all there is too it. Because you fucking anglos refuse to define your terms before discussing things. This btw, is also why the Jews always play word games with you and win. Because you refuse to do the boring intellectual work first.

So is JP going to jail now ?

If he does, I will defend his ass. That man is a hero of free speech.

Canadians are trying to ban advertising to kids, except for when it comes to gender and sex stuff.

You can advertise made up genders to any age group at any time with zero restrictions on the content.

>huffingtonpost.ca/bill-bogart/ban-ads-aimed-at-kids_b_17090966.html

post your face when the entire canadian government can be brought down by kekistanians claiming to be trans.

I'm a dolphin!

Otherkin aren't protected under this law. Good luck swimming away from your problems

>I'm a dolphin!
any beavers amongst you?

>Canadians are trying to ban advertising to kids, except for when it comes to gender and sex stuff.

>ban advertising to children
>can't advertise on children's tv channel
>shows can't have ads
>kids channels die
>children are no longer held captive by the electric jew

nice fantasy. canadians are famous on /pol for the fantasy scenarios they construct to retreat into.

Fucking comunist thinking once again reins supreme in Canada. What do you do? Hi it,thing,whatever the fuck you call yourself. This is going to be the magaton of all cluster fucks.

Trump needs to build the wall up north. Mexicans may be a nuisance, but at least they aren't psychotic.

If USA invades Canada and renames it Mexico North, Mexicans will zip all the way up north and the US would have gotten rid of both those fuckers

Hey Jordan how do you slay a hydra?

Bill 89 already destroyed freedom of speech in Canada

I apologize for the stupid ass libtard thinking we have in Canada. Please excuse our faget,bitch of a leader.One day hopefully we will reach common sense untill then I am going to go hang myself.

Death by fire is more pleasant, try it.

but what if Canada and Mexico create military alliance and squeeze the US like a zit.
kek

I mean, either way, at least one useless country will be destroyed. I'm just here till they bomb themselves

>Please excuse our faget,bitch of a leader.
him?

Fuck burning i''l hold a live grenade thank you.

>at least one useless country will be destroyed
kek

lmao yeah be afraid autism runs in his family.

>in his family.
?

>Be Trump
>Declare myself genderfluid
>Only when in Canada
>Have 90% of the population jailed the second I walk across the border illegally for good measure
Its fool proof.

Anglos sure are dumb. Not even real human beings desu.

Exactly. All you have to do now is identify as a genderfluid alivekin. Meaning that when you are alive, you identify as your biological sex. When you are dead, you identify as the opposite sex. Thus if they discriminate against you as a male, they are actually discriminating against a protected individual.

beaver