- Loots and stuff

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2x5TuZxQUwA
youtube.com/watch?v=cestWatBMMU
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-21511904
twitter.com/CodeAud/status/875968797445730304
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>violent riots over literally nothing
This is fucking Kabul-tier, not proper for a 1st world country. Get your shit together, England!

>literally nothing
you retard

The flats are damaged and not kept in good condition by these people

Fires don't start in well maintained buildings owned by good people.

These animals are so entitled. They think the world owes them a house. Get a job.

They're not riots, just quintessentially british disturbances
youtube.com/watch?v=2x5TuZxQUwA
youtube.com/watch?v=cestWatBMMU

What, 3 Pommies and a bunch of all-sizes crisis-actor fake cops?

Because they can't understand why it takes time to sift through burnt debris in a dangerous building full of hazards and blocked stairwells

Because they think it's not fair that terror attack victims whose faces weren't burnt off were more swiftly identified.

Because they don't get it that the people didn't die in their flats clutching id but out in the stairwells

>rioting
Lmao no, you need a pair of balls for that

Riot because of that fire would be quite ironic.

>people get massacred in an intentional terrorist attack
>we must stand united against hate

>people die in an accident probably likely casued by a diverse tenant
>FUCK WIHTEY RARGHH

London is the new Belfast.

Did it to yourselves. And its not like you weren't told this would happen. You were told exactly what would happen and you called the fellow who told you a racist. Now it's happenning and you've driven off everyone who ever gave a fuck.

Enjoy the riots.

burning to death is part and parcel of being a flammable creature

>angry mob decends on Theresa May as she tried to visit the victims.
>angry mob makes police and May nervous (understandable)
>police get May out of the area incase it turns really ugly.
>Angry mob complains May didn't talk to them.

Lefty news runs with the "May is a heartless coward" story.

I hate this planet.

What if it was the work of an Anglo Fjotolf? Or a roach building a bomb gone bad?

Exploded fridge my ass

You imbecile, people live in shitty houses with medieval safety condition and the only answer you have for this issue is "get a job".
Typical tory prick, you never had to pay a bill in your life you moron.

Tottenham riots 2.0?

It's the council that maintains the building you utter mong

Actually it's just

>full of nigggers
>full of pakis

Exactly, they were undesirables anyway.

The left will do anything for a bit of attention, they are starved of it, little children.

the people in those flats should be lucky they were housed at all, AT THE EXPENSE OF THE TAXPAYER no less. they should all be deported back to where ever the fuck they came from.

A bit like the disturbances America has.

council isn't responsible for the maintenance of electrical items contained within the flats.

>thousands of white young girls raped by muslims
>no riot

>some fucking retard somali burned his oven
>white people riot aswell

Well we fucking lost

Whatever happened, the building was designed to contain fires within one flat, but for some reason it managed to spread
really makes you think

I fucking hope so. you bongs better be on top of those riot threads. Those are always /comfy/ as fuck

why didnt they get upset and protest all the recent massacres in britain carried out by muslims

Probably, yes.

I lived in London in 2011 when those riots happened. Ever since, I have been convinced that more riots are just inevitable.

You can't have races living close together without race riots happening occassionally. It's impossible. It's usually instigated by black people, of course.

If I ever moved back to London, I would take a cricket bat with me, so I have a weapon to use if black people ever try to fuck with me.

This

Get a fucking job

Housing is a HUMAN RIGHT you ducking wanker. Let me repeat that the UNITED NATIONS says that everyone deserves and needs a home. Are you suggesting we let people die on the street? How Victorian.

because the left only riot when there is a possibility of a white man being responsible. they are the cancer of modern society.

Fire possibly caused by faulty kitchen equipment

>Refrigeration of peace

What happened to #Don't look back in anger?

That's why we need to ban these so called sports events. It gives white supremacy an outlet to harm minorities with items related to the oppressive construct.

Patently false. Look at the IRA, they were conservative Catholic terrorists.

I don't know what's the fuss, only miniuscule minority of fridges start fire, 99% are cool

London cops have the dumbest hats

The refrigerator company should be sued and made to compensate the victims and dead.

I don't think you read what I posted correct, either that or you're just retarded.

Bravo, you are just playing into their hands, that's the best recruitment for other fridges to explode

this isnt a race problem dipshit, its a class problem

HAHAHA wait for the baseball bats on amazon to become best sellers again

fucking cucked bongs oh its so sad. Shouldnt have spent so much time obsessing over us and should have worried about yourself.

Hwat's the difference?

It's our country but not our people, that's the problem

thee worse thing is you are not even wrong

the*

We've had Eritrean niggers around here (and Indian software engineers) that would start a fucking fire on the ground in their kitchens and then proceed to burn their house down with it because they wanted to make their shitty curry. They are literally that stupid, wouldn't surprise me if something like that happened.

Probably. Who cares? Unless you're so new/underage you've forgotten the 2010 riots. It won't accomplish anything, just allows our vibrantly diverse guests a chance to collect some luxuries our harsh system would deny them through insufficient benefits, and spreads far right hatred to those they victimise. Other than that, it's pretty insignificant. I'd say we're still a couple decades away from racewars, we're not even close to having Americas problems and they're still a good half decade away from race war

>strong labour area
poorfags can fuck off

theres more poor native brits than immigrants

Sorry m8, not us.

>"Why have the white British left London?"
>"It is a story of aspiration. It is a story of success. "
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-21511904

>whatarejokes.jpg

>How Victorian
For something to be victorian is surely a positive thing for a brit, right?

>an electrical fault exacerbated by a poor fire safety assessment is the fault of the "poor retards" living there

Tell me more about how you have never worked a day in your life, Tarquin.

There'll be egg on your face when we find out a welcome guest was cooking more than food when the fire broke out.

no you fucking mong because the stairwell was covered in a plastic cladding that was just £2 per sq/m cheaper than a fire proof version, that for nearly 10 years the residents of the tower had been trying to get things done for fire safety after raising concern after concern, such as in 2016 when smoke poured out of electric sockets

>fires don't start in well maintained buildings owned by good people
sure
people die after being ignored for years from easily preventable cause that just shouldn't happen in a 1st world country - you spastic

If the conditions are right and there are good raid teams about and they trigger all of the requirements for the secret boss to get rare drops then yes. there will be a raid... shit i mean riot.

you know loads of those "undesirables" were nurses and care workers, part of the tax base that gets mercilessly cut - for example the infrastructure around nurses pay currently equates to a pay cut every year because it falls well short of inflation

Spastic. The people are getting angry about not having a number on how many dead there are.and why so many are missing

Inquiry isn't finished, why should we listen to opinions on fire safety by mongoloid residents? The MP for Kensington herself was part of a committee that reviewed the building in 2014/15 and they found it was up to standards. Yet no one seems to be attacking her do they? No it's those nasty Tories somehow.

The council privatised that shit

Who runs the council
Who runs the housing association
Who did the building refurbishments

Shekelstein of course

Now the angry mob will be marshalled by the (((far left)))

They've been Jewed and they're gonna be Jewed again

please link me the 6 gorrilion >16yo waifu blanco

Owen jones was all over twitter updating her location at the time.

You are correct sir, poverty and ignorance is an equal opportunity employer, excluding the tribe of course

Please explain the lack of riots from poor whites outside of London who have been living in deprived areas for decades.

There's literally no reason for concern as dying in a fire is a part and parcel of living in big city, besides that many more people die in traffic accidents.

wasnt a race riot you spastic it was a multitude of different things at once; one being a black man shot in what was even admitted by police a botch operation; another key player was working class and young people feeling ignored and screwed over by a political system that doesnt give a shit about them (drop tuition fees; lol whoops i meant raise them - not cut the nhs; i mean privatise basic care for elderly, cancer and make it harder for disabled people to get benefits etc etc)

race riot
you are a fucking idiot

>if black people ever try to fuck with me
they probably would try to fuck with you, because you're blatantly racist

>people die after being ignored for years from easily preventable cause that just shouldn't happen in a 1st world country
Literally Islamic terrorism in the west

Poor white folk live in the ghettos too

All the looters were none whites.

Yes because the council owned, privately maintained raging inferno is all the residents fault and not due to complete lack of fire safety? I hope you get shot on one of those fox hunts you want back Gideon

Wrong, I live in London so I know.

This, there were chavs also.

sure sounds like you really know how to change your perspective

imagine that your loved one has died/ is missing in a building that is still burning, after 3 days
you wouldn't be upset?

that is not the core concern, the core concern is why - after the cuntcil were told again and again - were concerns over fire safety gleaned over?

i live in london, everywhere i go people are talking about it - people may raise "and they dont even know how many" but that is a sombre note at the end of much anger at how a thing like that can happen in this country

go suck on your dads chest, youre obviously getting grumpy from lack of feeds

How do you suggest deporting the british citizens from that building? have some humanity

Nice

What a lot of you peeps don't understand is we have been a relatively successful multi cultural society, it is only now with the recent influx which is almost entirely Muslim that we have a problem, ironically it's the lack of diversity in our migrants that's going to create the problems

>Anger over Grenfell tower
Shitskins are getting angry because borderline retarded shitskins set their own apartments on fire?
Wew lad.

Gas them all asap.

In London? If Immigrants and poor are the same people, then if the immigrants were not there it would solve the poor problem too. Poor natives become less poor as demand for the jobs poor people do remains constant. Also ability to provide more services per each.

Better people with more community pride that extends out of their poor areas, and also into those areas means this sort of thing doesn't happen and the conditions for it to happen aren't allowed to happen.

this is a fair point.

all the photos of looters were non whites

I knew people in the area that were white (oh but is poor white not white? i get confused on how you define it- maybe they weren't aryan :/) and went out to cause havoc - i personally don't agree with looting, it just causes harsher crack down and creates idiots like you that dont understand the issue

The guy in who's flat the fire started is at least partially responsible, he should of got all his neighbours to help put the fire out, he probably though
'my flat gets burnt, I get a nice new flat'
Not realising of course that the whole building would go up

No it's not, it's social housing

It was niggers looking for an opportunity to chimp out and steal shit. Look at any photos from the looting, not a white face among them. In fact, the only time you see any white people was when they come out afterwards to clean up, funny how all the shitskins and blacks didn't come out to help then.

Stop it Nigel
There are bunch of video where wee see many white people rioting imbecile

twitter.com/CodeAud/status/875968797445730304

this is west London after a ramadan fast. u guys are pretty fucked

so? The tenants shoudl still try to keep their own domicile in nice conditiion

Local councils have an amazingly good record on running safe housing, what we see here is the cosequence of privatisation and crony capitalism.

(((Sub standard materials)))

and council housing was most depressing thing i would see when i lived in england

yeah guess why? The government doesn't fund it properly, or even care to make sure it's safe

Lets be honest mate the council could have done something, still right tho

There are a lot of horrible housing estates, there is also a lot of excellent ones

Why should the last few poor whites living in a negropolis feel community pride?
Should not loot, but how to feel community with a nation that drowns you in shit[skins]

gotta say your cities in england are rubbish, but the countryside is stunning, wonderful.

If I ever hit the lottery, I'll buy a place close to the lake district and spend my days on walks

This is why you never let inferior shitskins in your country, they will always have deep rooted anti-white resentment because of their own inferiority.

Kensington and Chelsea, they are pushing the poor out of the area, they are privatisng,, selling, demolishing.
Area is one of the richest in the world
It was a very poor area for many years

London is the greatest city in the world, not as good as it was in the 20th century but still the best.
Having said that, it is time to get out

>Meteorite hits London
>people blame the government and demand justice
Just wait

are your shitskins really that unruly? You need to put them in their place as they have already ruined your Queen's birthday.
Filthy unwanted trash should not even be in England to begin with.

london is shit mate. some good historical stuff for sure, but I was unimpressed with london.

haven't thsoe two always been rich areas? My boss when I worked in england was raised in chelsea and now lives in kensington and was such a pompous ass

Labour council responsible for the refurbishment of the tower block.

Spent 8 million probably half of it ended up in there back pockets.

Or in labour mayor build mosque project

Why don't people riot agasnt those responsible labour councillors