Lets have serious discussion about Geroge Soros

Why do you hate him you him ?

> inb4 globalist kike

Let me give you some real facts about this man;-

He LARPED as a Nazi during WW2 to save his skin from the nazis

He wanted to be philosopher before he went full capitalist and decided to something actually useful.

He is a self made billionaire who speculated his way to the top. A man that can literally change a country's destiny with one phone call.

He doesn't care about abstract morality but he seeks to strive survive and thrive. Instead of memeing him as the embodiment of evil because, maybe you should try to learn from him, just saying.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xPmKmfULrGI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Open_society
youtube.com/watch?v=oCaCrWzFPYY
hooktube.com/watch?v=oCaCrWzFPYY
e-reading.club/bookreader.php/135987/Soros_-_The_New_Paradigm_for_Financial_Markets.pdf
youtu.be/-gOK5vZ2b38?t=22s
youtu.be/oCaCrWzFPYY
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/16/black-lives-matter-cashes-100-million-liberal-foun/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He will do anything for extra shekels. Right now that's is destroying the west.

>Doesn't care about morality.
>Come'on guys, he's not so bad.

They guy is banned from enetering countries because he fucked them up so bad finacially. Fuck of with this shit-shill.

As a person his will to power is to be admired but he funded blm and maidan

How many heart attacks do you think he has had?

ill never admire a kike are you insane?

Wtf I love Soros now!

>Lets have serious discussion about Geroge Soros

he kills kidnapped babies to steal their blood, in order to live longer.

true story.

he is too smart and alpha for us all

If you read his book "Alchemy of finance", he doesn't care about altruism. He shorted currencies because they were overvalued; that is what speculation is, its a process of evaluation. Can't blame him because UK's economy shit itself.

have you seen his skin ?

> if he is using blood magic, he doesn't seem to be particularly good at it.

If anything he's the ubernuarch or whatever that mushache guy said.

It's fine living by your own rules but it get's fucked if you're a sociopath.

He doesnt give a shit about the western people
All he cares about is himself and maybe his tribe

he's a nazbol

>He LARPED as a Nazi during WW2 to save his skin from the nazis
"I am here to make money. I cannot and do not worry about the social consequences of my actions."

.t George Soros

Why do you defend him? He doesn't care about you or any of us on Sup Forums, just like he didn't care for his fellow Jews in the war. He's a sell out not to be trusted, back stabbing jew.

> have you seen his skin ?

Literally fake news spread by kikes like Alex Jones to draw attention away from the fact that he just follows the standard jewish behavour

hes literally insane and thinks he is a god

hes admitted to it in interviews.

I dont know why he hasnt been killed yet

He wqs a nazi so why wasn't he tried for war crimes like the others and how he a jew

He sold out his fellow jews for money to the nazis.

>Let me give you some real facts about this man;-
He went to study to London from communist Hungary which not many could afford this and only with good connections.

I defend him because I agree with him; I do not care about the social consequences of my action, especially if I can alter the consequences for my profit; that is economics, that is capitalism; if you don't like it, you are the Marxist trying to hold back human progress by imposing your shallow morality on the economic system, you are no better than a nigger looking for hand outs instead of competing in the system yourself.

His mouth looks like an enlarged anus.

>Soros

and ?

His philosophy is intredasting. Any Sup Forumsack worth his salt should read at least one of his books.

You are very short sighted. People like you ruin lives for the mere sake of having a bigger yacht or whatever. Do you know the Baobab from that story Little Prince? You're like that. Consuming for your own benefit until there's nothing left. You are the reason for your own demise. You might as well do us all a favor and die in a car crash.

You dont get it, do you?

Ordinary normies could not just use a passpord and go anywhere outside the country, espeicially not in western countries. He seems to have had good connection to enable him this privelege.

Get a load of this kike faggot defending uncle Soros for his sociopolitical influences (aka kikery) in Western countries.

By LARPing he was in a position to save others but he only saved himself at the expense of his kin
Absolute bottom of the Barrel

Just die already, kike

I heard this on pol already but where is the source for this claim?

>He is a self made billionaire who speculated his way to the top.
Sounds like someone that hippys and anti-capitalists could support right?

You do know he said so himself in an interview, right?

>decided to something actually useful.

What he is doing is not useful.

He is lowering the ceiling of the world 20 feet to raise the floor 3 inches.
>he doesn't care about altruism.

Exactly.

He admitted to this, in front of a camera. But there are other sources too, I'm sure.

Those are the rules of the game; you don't play the game because "muh feels" or "muh social responsibility" , then you LOOSE. If You can't compete economically, you will be at the mercy of Countries who can and you will be responsible for fall of the west not Soros.

Yes, slide the responsibility.

>then you LOOSE
>using capital letters to boot
Fucking bix nood. You can't even spell right.

>Muh Jewish privilege

>> if he is using blood magic, he doesn't seem to be particularly good at it.

That's because using babies blood to transfuse life into old billionares isn't a science that is peer reviewed.

Illuminati

Here's a quick rundown on the guy:

His father fought in WW1 and was captured and sent to Siberia. There he rose in rank and started a POW newspaper. At one point, another group tried to escape and they killed the leader. Sensing that this might be his fate, he organized his fellow prisoners and escaped.

The escape consisted on riding a raft into the sea/ocean (can't remember which). They got lost, and it took them months to get back to civilizations. By the time they reached other people, WW1 was over, and the Russian revolution was underway, and he was caught up in the situation.

When WW2 broke out, his father already had plenty of savvy to survive. According to him, they saved themselves and as many people as they could. This was a very enjoyable period of his life (and some of you may relate to the pleasure you can feel in dangerous situations). After the war, he had two directions in mind: Moscow and study communism, London and study economics. His father advised him against going to Moscow, so he left for England.

He was bad at math, and disagreed with many of the reigning views on economics (the assumption of perfect knowledge, perfect competition). He faced loneliness and poverty in London, but he found solace in the philosophy of Karl Popper, which advocated for an open society (something that was in sharp contrast to Nazism and Communism).

His fucking interview on 60 Minutes.

In all honesty, I am, not sure. All, I know is that he lived through the occupation and he claimed that his father imparted him with survival skills that he learned during the Russian revolution.

His philosophy is called reflexivity, which states that the evolution of events on a sociological and economic plane (as opposed to the planes of natural sciences) are as much influenced by the participants as they are by the objective nature of reality.

He talks about the analytic mind (I'm paraphrasing a little) and the manipulative mind. In his view, a situation cannot be known entirely by the participants, and this leads to a complex chain of events, in which the perceptions and misconceptions of the participants affect both the subjective and the objective nature of reality, while affecting the perceptions and misconceptions of others.

I've just started reading one of his books, but that's what I got out of it so far.

Nice. Interesting concept this "open systems". That's all.

youtu.be/xPmKmfULrGI

Here is what wiki says. Open society is basically, according to Karl Propper a society that is not tribalistic.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Open_society

Which book do you read?

I imagine theres more in the book.
So far you're talking sociology 101 pretty much

For the record from all I know about him he's a piece of shit that's trying to destroy my country (and all countries for that matter)
But it's hard to tell.

youtube.com/watch?v=oCaCrWzFPYY

BASED AS FUCK

>unarchived Open Society Foundations
Use hooktube, it's like archive.is for youtube. Just edit the domain in the url.

basically alt-lite

The New Paradigm for Financial Markets
>e-reading.club/bookreader.php/135987/Soros_-_The_New_Paradigm_for_Financial_Markets.pdf

check for yourself^

>He wanted to be philosopher before he went full capitalist and decided to something actually useful.
>currency speculator
>useful

a society open to all immigrants of the planet but not the indigenous?

Thanks chan-bot

>What is gravity

more useful that being a psychologist or e celeb

He's a very tricky individual.

He's just a front man. He's powerful but he distracts from the real players.

he created the Ukraine mess,

oh
snipers that killed those people in the streets were paid for by him

youtu.be/-gOK5vZ2b38?t=22s

Learn what? How to be a total asshole and destroy the entire generation when I'm old and about to die soon? Fuck that selfish prick. Nothing but a coward

He paid millions to BLM. If that doesn't tell you something's up then nothing will.

August photos were released of George Soros's son Alex meeting with.......

See pic

nuff said

you, don't need, to use, so many commas.
your words read like captain kirk's dialogue.

your argument so far seems to be that it's okay for someone to walk up to you, blow your brains out, then walk off with your watch and phone as long as it benefits your attacker. how can you not see how short sighted that is?

checked. have a rare pepe.
he has a lecture series on youtube where he explains his theory of reflexivity. it's very interesting stuff and it's definitely in practice today.
youtu.be/oCaCrWzFPYY

Source?

Can't believe she didn't take the chance to stab that cunt in the throat and end it all

He wants his race to survive by killing ours. As good a goal as any but naturally he must be opposed.

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/16/black-lives-matter-cashes-100-million-liberal-foun/

it's straight out of the book

No, that is not my argument.

All I am trying to say is that within a set framework that has been agreed upon buy the powers that be are law; there is no additional moral obligation and it's not clear that it would be a good thing if there.

>archived Open Society Foundations

Use hooktube, it's like archive.is for youtube. Just edit the domain in the url.

To be precise what you were talking about is part of the basic tenants of symbolic interactionism, which is one of the prime schools of sociology (what I'm studying)

I chechked the video. There is no word where says that he participated in the Holohoax. He said only that his protector was shiping Jews and he oversaw it.

>He LARPED as a Nazi
god he's practically us already

and i'm jealous of dis qt he had

I didn't link a video where George confessed. I think you've confused me with another user.

.There is no word where says that he participated in the Holohoax. He said only that his protector was shiping Jews and he oversaw it.

ya basically threw those jews in the fire.......

I just wanted to direct you to his writings. He says himself that it's a fairly basic philosophy. I tend to agree. But again, I have not read his entire book, so there is probably more to it.

His meme personality type is INTP by the way; same as the majority on this board. You can witness how he uses his sueprior TI to disregard the economic system and sciencetific presuppositions. He uses his Ne to make quantum leaps from the abstract to the practical (his hedge fund was called the quantum fund). He is considered about survival (Si) and and has is awkward in public with his inferior Fe.

He is a litteral INTP who disregards all ideologies and rules the world and you guys don't like him which is rather tragic considering that this is what INTP peak performance looks like.

what are these 'powers that be'? are they the governments that rob and murder all who oppose them?
what if the people decide that the 'powers that be' should no longer be powers?

(You)

Get rid of your false flag and show your true colors toothpaste.

Then the rules change and the players ought to change with them if they cannot oppose them; bow to the leviathan if the leviathan exists but don't bow to some shadow leviathan because some ideology tells you to.

owl

You seem to actually know fuck all about this monster you are defending.

he's /ourguy/
helped the nazis holohoax the jews
supports antiisraeli organizations

>A man that can literally change a country's destiny with one phone call.

That's why no one likes him. He is a corrupt puppet master of a politician who gets his rat fingers into every election around the world to consolidate his own power. I don't trust him, much like many others, and he honestly deserves a bullet to the brain for the scheming shit he's done.

pls no bully. I don't care about the juice and I am not shilling for some cause; I am just studying economics and I came across some of his books and he seemed very reasonable so I wanted to have a discussion.

I'm cautious of the negativity surrounding Soros.
Why would he fund a feminist group until they wanted to start a branch in Israel though?

Mankind does not begin nor end with your bank account.

You and soros are mindless parasites. You pretend that what you're doing is rational behavior but ignoring the cost to everyone around you makes you a selfish, mindless vampire.

Never forget that the hands that build civilization never take for granted the effort each brother partook in.

Soros isn't building or even perpetuating civilization; he is pitting each of us against each other for his own benefit, regardless and irresponsibly ignorant of his own short lived mortality.

He will be remembered as a leech upon the human race, not a person.

"everyone is the same" "open society for all" is not abstract? you moron. money too is abstract, money = people work, which is not. he want an abstract world economic system based on no people/nation that parasite everyone.

I am poor NEET user lol

>do something useful
>uses his money to open the borders of Europe, possibly destroying it forever.

This man deserves the worst possible death.

which progress, of your own bank account? there is two form of capitalism you moron, the perverted jewish usury/speculative one, and the german/european/productive one (which is parasited by the former).

>hurrr who cares about how my actions affect people I do what I want
I thought he was a jew, turns out he was a nigger too.

We should admire him and try to follow his steps

I guess this is why flags are important. Nothing to be gained with pooman.