Why do white people hate niggers?

I obey the law. Pay my taxes. Vote Republican. Work overtime without burdening my white employer to pay me extra. Refuse any kind of welfare even if I get unemployed. And yet, without fail I always get called "nigger" every week on the bus and train for no reason at all and people telling me to go back to Africa.

Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S1Y693cSF7E
reddit.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No worries brother, I don't hate you.

Because you negroes didn't listen to Malcolm X when he was right about racial segregation.
People calling you nigger would just serve as a daily reminder that you could've had a better world.

Because niggers always side with niggers...no matter who is in the wrong as a group, and without fail that good boy dindu nuffin

Because you are by far the minority. When people are drained by taxes and crime to supply your people, don't expect them to wait for proof when they see you. Unfair? Maybe, but it's also for us

No hate

Its just a meme... Nobody actually hates you and if they do, dont worry about it. Theyre probably just mad about the size of their dick.

Fuck off nigger.

because to us youre no better than a zoo animal

if you protect niggers you are like moderate muslim who protects jihadists

Because most of you don't do any of that stuff.

Go back to africa

>I obey the law. Pay my taxes. Vote Republican. Work overtime without burdening my white employer to pay me extra. Refuse any kind of welfare even if I get unemployed.

You're not a nigger

Thanks for the support guys. I know that only 1% of white people are racist scum low IQ lowlifes, but they always stand out and get the most attention, which makes me sad tbqh

This is why we hate Niggers.
There's always outliers. You're probably one, but we'd be far better off without Niggers as a whole.

Do you speak with a White American accent?
Do you use ebonics?
Do you listen to rap, funk, nigger music?
Do you walk around and speak with your mouth hanging open by default?
Do you do anything but recognize the superiority of Western, European culture?

If you answered no to all of these, then I respect you and would treat you like I would a normal white person. But almost every African I've met does one of these.

>Vote Republican.

There you go.

ayo hol up senpai u b sayin we wuz white people n sheit?

Sorry, black american accent.

I should add that if I see a white person doing these things I consider them a nigger unfit to share the same oxygen as myself, a cultured European of refined taste and spiritual commitment.

I don't have any problems with sophisticated niggers.

despite the occasional based nigger, Nigs are an ironclad pathway to social degradation in nearly every metric available. all aspects of crime and anti social activities increase, lower health, education outcomes, knock on effects for property values , businesses etc etc

every single country with blacks has a problem with blacks that grows exponentially with the black population.

>nigger
>high IQ
pick one

>Work overtime without burdening my white employer to pay me extra.
You fool, don't work for free. Ignore asshole who don't know you, anyone who knows your a decent human being and still treats you bad because your black is not worth your time.

For centuries, the Jews have been teaching us to hate niggers. Kill a Jew. That'll help solve things.

You're an anomaly. For every one of you, there is scores of stereotypical worthless niggers. Sorry man that's the reality. Instead of trying to be accepted by whites, maybe you should try and change your fellow apes to be more like you.

Nobody hates you. We hate the millions of niggers who act nothing like you. Sadly, most niggers act like savages, so that is what blacks are seen as.

Do you have a black wife/gf which has a white IQ (100+)? If she is not black, you're a disgrace for both your and her race, just so you know.

Stop larping.

You are a fucking subhuman. Negro and australoid genetic legacy must be wiped out from the face of Earth. Completely

Go to Africa nigger.

this

I know he's taking advantage of me. Every white person I have mentored and trained for the job has always been promoted over me. But I keep quiet because I know my place. It's pointless trying to fight when at least I have steady pay check coming.

the racism on this board is ironic
no one really gives a fuck what color your skin is

just a bunch of shit-eating millennials trying to be edgy on the internet sums this board up

You think white people hate you? I can't imagine how you feel once spics are the majority. They don't have our patience and kindness.

you're an uncle tom house nigger, you will never be white so stop trying to assimilate with us

>And yet, without fail I always get called "nigger" every week on the bus and train for no reason at all and people telling me to go back to Africa.

don't talk utter shite, and i bet you're a white larping faggot

You are aware before his death he changed his mind about segregation

sooooo yeah

I call bullshit. No one's gon to come down on a respectable negro when there are so many niggers to deal with.

Does it actually offend you though?

The nigger stereotype is a dumb, welfare dependent thief who would smash up a local shop because some thug got wasted 2000 miles away.

If you are none of those things and you know that every single stereotype does not describe you, is it actually offensive?

Has random people in the street calling you nigger ever made you feel like you should be doing those things?

As an Australian I genuinely don't know why the term nigger is offensive to hard working, law abiding black Americans.

If someone calls me a bogan, drunk, constantly-swearing offspring of exiled convicts I don't take offense because none of it is true even if it describes many of us.

Then you are not a nigger.
Also, paying taxes and being proud of it is for retards

I have never had a gf in my life..

Please annex (((Europe)))

only people with small dicks actually hate black people

im sure of it.

i have no reason to hate black people. every group of human has it shitty few that fuck it up for all of them. you either choose to group them together as one or see it for what it is.

who cares if a few people hate you because your race. youre not missing out on their friendship, obviously.

you do realize niggers are the most hated race

You know the problem with most of your race?
Why we hate you?
You notice problems, you stand up, you rally your people and you yell "WHITE PEOPLE FIX OUR SHIT FOR US"

Do you know what we do in your shoes?
We fix our own god damn problems.
Some of you are smart enough to do this, but it's a vast minority.

You need to realise this is the main difference between the races, Europeans strive for more, Negroids are stagnant.

Thats retarded user. How can you support a non-niggerish black qt waifu if you wont stand up demand the money you work for?
May as well work a few hours and get laid at another job rather than work OT at the current one and NOT get paid for it

Niggers hate white people far more than the other way around

[[[We]]] got to him, inshallah.

Now if you could do all those things in your own country then we could finally achieve world peace.

Nope. Every girl I've been with would disagree. I just hate ugly retards.

>I always get called "nigger" every week on the bus and train
LARP harder faggot

yeah but every nigger i ever met was loud, retarded. ugly, and smelled like shit

Notice all the divide and conquer tactics used on Sup Forums... Jews try to keep everyone divided, especially Whites and Blacks

Because you're niggers

We only hate niggers, we don't hate black men. In fact based black men are some of the best people you will come across.

There are black people and then there are niggers. More then likey they are antifa trying to incite you i dont hate black ppl i hate niggers

you can thank the majority of the black population that doesn't ty to be upstanding citizens, just like I have to thank such a small population of people screaming "We are muslims" while murdering other muslims

If all that is true, you're not a nigger. Nigger is a culture, not a skin color. Pay no attention to the edgy teens, drunk on anonymity, nor the tards, drunk on ignorance.

Ok.
There are black guys and there are niggers.
You was mainly black guys with minority of niggers. Now you there are some many rap worshiping niggers it is pretty rare to see black guy. So everyone is called nigger. Stuff like MTV, Blacked, BLM and we wuz kangz dont realy helps.

As race you are facialy uglier, smell badly and kind a retarted usualy. And US blacks are improved by white genes.

Feel sorry for you to be black. You propably paying for stupidity of your fellow niggaz.

Do you even know who's jewing who anymore?

good why would i want to be around niggers? they suck and bring down property value because nobody wants dirty niggers to ruin their safe neighborhood's

The complete and utter fuck up that is Africa is an embarrassment and burden for the whole of humanity.

You know the amount of technology and wealth that could flood from that continent if you weren't a bunch of backwards retards.

Beyond that we see your spastic behaviour and resent that you are given the chance to ruin our societies like your own

bullshit LARP
as a nigger you would know why people hate you

Crime statistics.
Fix your race and clean your room.

This

jews are trying to mix whites and blacks you retard

That thing that never happened but should have, Schlomo.

get our reddit faggot, only cringe losers like that kekistan shit

Even Asian too.

because you are a subhuman and violent race

We don't hate you. We just want to preserve our European identity.

According to the Protocols of Zion, written more than a century ago... Jews were planning on starting fights between different races, and dividing/conquering all of us in every way possible. Jew media - news and entertainment - is mass manipulation. If we weren't so divided with politics, race, religion, nationality, class, gender, sexual orientation... We might actually come together against our common enemy… The Jew.

But I have never had a girlfriend though

You can't even spell you moron. So mad.

Get a car. Public transportation is disgusting.

the only thing worse than BASED black men are kekistanis. kill yourself

Shut the fuck up no one ever says that you liar

Cuckservatives will be the first to be sent to gulags.

because of your skin color

That's tough. Tell them they should have picked their own damn cotton.

There is another issue. I don't want to share my primary resources and diverse countries tend towards dysfunction.

>this thread
>a white guy LARPs as a black guy in order to get white guys to say "wtf i love black guys now" unironically

Parsley, ----, Rosemary and Thyme.

My last car got stolen a few years ago. The police dropped the case because they couldn't identify the suspects. Because I didn't have insurance I couldn't afford a new car.

Been using public transport ever since.

Dont be a bitch and let 10% of the population hold you down. Get off pol if you cant deal with this kind of shit.

Jews were behind the American Slave Trade.

We Thought They Were White - An African-American Apologizes for Misattributed Perceptions of White Racism Against Blacks Perpetrated by Jews

wethoughttheywerewhite.weebly.com

Why did someone give that Pepe white features?

I don't hate blacks I just don't want them settling in my country

Don't know what to say to you OP, no-one actually literally hates the entire black race, it is only that it seems you guys don't have enough smart / hard working people to maintain a basic society - hence you need to leech off of white people.

As an individual I do not hate you, and I understand it must be a shitty thing to be black and have a high IQ and good work ethic because you'll have a hard time fitting in with your double digit IQ pals who are literally "niggers" - and at the same time how the fuck can whites tell the difference between you and drug dealer Jamal?

Some advice for you though, best I can give... Try to be a quality nigga, i.e black man, dress well and act civil and be very well spoken, I haven't met any black people like that for real but even just seeing it on TV they come off as really nice, reasonable and civil - that might help you. The reason niggers make me feel uncomfortable is their low intelligence and nature (sadly) shines through and I do not feel able to trust them. If you can give off a vibe that you are reasonable I would not feel threatened or anything like that.

youtube.com/watch?v=S1Y693cSF7E

Kek

>I always get called "nigger" every week on the bus and train for no reason at all

The reason is that you're a nigger.

God damn you fuckers are stupid. #back2africa

Why would you work overtime but not want to get paid for overtime?

Do you like licking boots that much?

Making false reports and announcing you've reported someone are both against the rules. You're the only underage fag here.

>Why do White people hate Niggers

For the following reasons
>You rank the interest of your own group (Blacks) highest and act according to it at the cost of Whites
>It is unpleasant to look at you and you smell
>You take resources and territory away from Whites
>To live with other races generally destroys social cohesion and leads to conflict and war
>Due to affirmative action and diversity hiring agenda you take away jobs from White even if they are better qualified
>As we know from Rhodesia and South Africa you oppress, take rights away, murder and genocide White people when you are the majority and in power (your president sings even 'Kill all the Whites' publicly
>Most of Blacks are dumb as rocks, leeching welfare paid by Whites, while you also have very high birth rates
>You are not able to create any higher culture (for example like Beethoven or Mozart)
>You are on average extremely more criminal and chimpout regularly

There are so many Jew Trolls on Sup Forums.

>I always get called "nigger" every week on the bus and train
Ride a bicycle, nigger.

You don't have the stones to ever do shit and by the time you grow up, if you have half a brain, you'll grow out of it. Except for the gangsters, neo nazis aren't scary at all to a grown man. Now go to bed. It's late and you are obviously cranky.

god you're autistic seriously buddy just click the link and get the fuck out reddit.com/

Ali is a black and a Muslim. Stop this shilling. Even a Australoid subhuman like me feels uncomfortable with this thread.

Because most black people aren't like you

>I obey the law. Pay my taxes.

Then you're not a nigger. You're a black dude.

I like black people but I hate niggers.