Why do you believe in God?

If I told you that a rabid squirrel made us and it's angry when you masturbate, and it hates gays, would you believe?
Why not?
It's literally the same as bible.

Because Bible is logical and has sense

If this thread gets replies, there is no hope

Dhhddhsb

THICC

The library is a place of learning

God cucks are the dumbest people around I swear

PRAISE THE SQUIRREL, NUTS FOR THE NUT GOD

Thinking everything began with a big explosion at the exactly the correct ratio despite astronomical odds against it. Is just as stupid.

Short forehead, small round head. Flat ass with lots of fat

>sexual education
fampai pls

You fail to take the picture into account mate...

>why would you side with hundreds of years of tradition over relatively new post-modern atheistic philosophies that require no real effort or deep thought
Really fires up my thinkpan

Man every thread I make never gets over 2 posts :\

typical vodkaniger's contribution to discussion

I'd study the fuck out of her, iykwim

Not how it works. Eventually man becomes as God evolving further technologically in the future that they go back in time and start humanity and capture all the souls along the way. A kind of how to basic survival knowledge for a vast galactic Army/Infrastructure network.

WOW REALLY GETS MY BEANS BREWING

I only believe in braaaaaps like that.

posting pics like this should be a bannable offense

WHEN I SAW DEM THIGHS!

NOWS I'M A BELIEVER!

KILL GAYS!

Who will help me topple God from his bloody throne! And it is bloody.

Such is the logic of that particular book.

Do you think that being against gays and masturbation is as arbitrary as worshiping a squirrel?

An ever evolving legion of cheap carbon print soldier citizens.

BRAAAAAAAAAPFFFT

Tell me more of this Rabi Snait...

Dr. Snait Gissis Interactions between sociological and biological thinking (18th to 20th century), The Enlightenment, Race and Racism, Sociology of Science (PhD: Tel-Aviv University, 1997)

Noah's ark story?
Father why have you forsaken me / Trinity ?
Turn the other cheek when people trying to blow you and your family up?

The bible teach you some norms and values, you OP are completely shit and who never read the bible in the first place.

>An explosion that came from "nowhere"

dog I'm studying her posterior at this very moment aaaand I'm done studying

Put less effort and you will succeed.

Assorted nuts and photosynthesize?

When I was young this woman would have been regarded as disgustingly obese. Now she is a normie.

Same reason I believe in gravity.

God does not care about that it's not how it is

I dislike worthless attention whores like this violating the sanctity of a library.

It's a place for bettering oneself, not some fucking brothel or club setting.

Metaphors, we believe them to be metaphors since 2000 years ago ignorant fucks
The Trinity has been explained so many times that i refuse to do it again, if it does interest you look it up yourself
Do I have to search up the greentext that explains what turning the other check really means?

>Why do you believe in God?
Because of pic related

maybe one day you can tell me where you bought that cool fedora of yours senpai!

BACK YOU GO DRUMPFY

Why do you care so much about something you believe to not exist?

I believe in God and evolution, they're not mutually exclusive. That said I don't feel any affinity with monkeys, though some are kinda cute desu.

Be quiet leaf.

>If I told you that a rabid squirrel made us and it's angry when you masturbate, and it hates gays, would you believe?

jesus christ, would you fucking retarded atheists come up with something new for once?