Retard Americans

How retarded Americans are ?

>fat fucks still believe chocolate milk come from brown cows
baka

Also general American hate thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2a-SsUtwsc0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There is already a thread up and this has also been posted a number of times. How about log off facebook you fucking prat and stop spreading false (((studies)))

We stand united.

You are a retard too , brit .

top kek
a jew anglo preaching "united we stand"
What a pathetic cuck

Brown eggs still come from brown cows though, right?

Chocolate isn't brown cow cheese?

> implying that there aren't retards in every single country who would be stupid enough to believe the exact same shit

HUR HUR MURICANS ARE SO DUMB ITS NOT LIKE I HAVE METHHEAD BOGANS IN MY COUNTRY WHO INJECT HEROIN INTO THEIR DICKS

im starting to wonder how fucking stupid the basic eurofag is that they see these facebook tier clickbait articles and believe them.

Your hatred for americans has made you more retarded than us

I told OP that chocolate milk comes out of my penis.
He's been sucking for two days now...

the preferred term is african-american cows

Great rebuttal. I wonder which third world flags you are hiding.

I detest having to engage with people that fall so far below the average iq of 100, that it is blatantly obvious through their responses.

Go and do something productive instead of shitposting.

I hope you both make something of your lives instead of parroting false news through passive aggressive posts on an anime image board.

I hate this new flag system.

the fuck? did they ask 12 year olds?

agreed.

fags dont have the balls to show off their true flag because the bantz too hard, then come onto here to shit on other countries

hilarious.

They asked blacks.

desu senpai anyone still using Facebook and falling for clickbait are as dumb and naieve as people believing brown cows make chocolate milk

>7%

So the children who believe Santa is real ?

wait it doesn't?
wtf my whole life is a lie

What a fucking faggot

You have shitty grammar, leaf.
Nice click bait. You couldn't be bothered to include the article, because it proves you wrong, but I don't have high expectations from a leaf.

>implying it doesn't come from nigger cows
>implying 9/11 wasn't an inside job
>implying climate change is real
>implying Sandy Hooks wasn't staged
>implying the moon landing was real
>implying the earth isn't flat

Good job falling for the liberal and jewish propaganda, blue pilled moron.

Mexicans and blacks

im not kidding

bahaha are americans even human?

>implying it doesnt

>new zealand
>human

7 percent of responders are trolls.

Nobody actually believes that you idiot

>implying they're not believing an actual fact

Chocolate Milk actually does come from brown cows for marketing purposes where I live. Most producers of chocolate milk that have public tours of their facilities purposefully employ brown cows rather than white or spotted ones simply to say "see it's true".

Given that you're so upset over this shows that you do not come from a rural area and have no understanding of the dairy industry.

Thanks public education

Thank god I was private schooled.

Its not sporting to hate on easy targets like burgers.

>doesn't understand that the cows used to produce the milk that will be processed into chocolate milk are in fact often brown and large dairy places.
>pretends to be educated and superior.

at*

are you seriously misunderstanding this hard? the misunderstanding is they literally produce choc milk from their udders.
i think you're just triggered. you're probably one of them.

This is why we need free college. 12 years of government schooling is inadequate for the needs of a rapidly growing interracial society.

A worrying number of niggers (i.e., all) ...

Chocolate milk is made from black women

This survey was probably worded in a tricky manner or the methodology is seriously flawed

This likely isnt true even though there are plenty of subhuman low-IQ pieces of garbage in society

this is the stupidest article and im convinced it was created to slide something, because my local paper ran it too.

and that "worrying number" was just 7%

>be 16 year old me
>one of a handful of black kids in a white catholic school
>sit next to this dumb fat chick all semester and never really talk
>one day we're randomly talking after class and she gets this really conserned look on her face
>A-user? Can I ask you a question
>Sure, what's up?
>Some of the girls and I were talking and... Is it true black guys "splooge" is black?
>Excuse me?
>Like when black guys "splooge" it's black colored?

I was speechless. I had no idea what to say. So I just paused for a second and decided to tell her the truth
>I mean of course we do.

We finished talking, she walked off, I went and told my friends and we basically never stopped laughing.

The only retards are the ones that think this study is legit. Talk shit about Americans all you want but don't call us retarded and then link this garbage you fucking morons.

Kek keep blaming the Mexicans and blacks. There is isn't one adult in this retarded country that believes chocolate milk comes from brown cows. Reminder that Americans also think Agrabah is real place.

wrong . schoklatmilk is from da bombo kid . in Auschwitz , bolish workers broduce schoklat milk using bimbos

Remember Murica is only 9% white, so our average IQ has taken a substantial hit.

The only population growing in America are non-whites.

Do I need to continue

What are the racial demographics? How many whites as opposed to all other races took part in this?

youtu.be/2a-SsUtwsc0

'MURICAAAAH

Another bullshit survey.

Yes, milk comes from cows. Chocolate milk comes from cows too. The cows obviously don't add the chocolate flavouring.

>hurr we put a poll on the internet and a shitton of people ironically selected brown cows durr Murca btfo!!!!

How could they possibly know that? Did they survey the entire population? How could they create a survey with that question? What was it like:

>does chocolate milk come from brown cows
-yes
-no
?????????

>implying people don't just answer yes to be dickheads

A worrying number of Americans are also non-white or female. I'm sure there's a correlation here.

what the fuck, someone explain? is it a shop?

>be blatantly lied to and talked down to like a retard
>keep going back to get cucked and fucked

if you still watch tv news kill yourself

I'd like to see the racial breakdown for these poll results.

How come americans have NASA and best universities in the world and in the same time there are americans with this level of stupidity?

I think its one of these american public strippings but idk

niggers

blame steve jobs for giving the most marginalized oarts of american society a voice the same ones who think purple is grape

>NASA and best universities in the world
established and run by NAZIs smuggled out of Nazi Germany after ww2

Actually, maybe its a crazy woman naked in the middle on the street

>white culture in 2017

I knew a mexican who thought black people came from brown cows.

Holy shit. How does every dude have the exact same mustache+Oakley look going on?

Pro tip: The Americans at that level of stupidity are likely non-white. Think of Africans, Mexicans, Guatemalans, various sandnigger peoples like Pakistanis and Egyptians the list goes on....

>americans telling you to praise jesus

At least you got it right that all the brown fucks are shooting each other.

It's all the fucking south... I often travel to dixie fot work, and these people are seriously the dumbest I have ever had to interact with...

i really really wish they would released the percentages of which races answered that it comes from brown cows.

Literally everyone would shut the fuck up about dumb americans or else risk looking racist.

>a worrying number
Yes, this is what we should be worrying about. Crime in the streets, political violence is mainstream as communists calling themselves globalists rear their ugly head, genocides are taking place as we speak, economies are crashing and nuclear bombs are being built, but the thing that should keep you up at night is the true origin of chocolate milk.

The (((Independent))) needs to neck itself.

Yup. Back to
> Americans are dumb
signalling from the establishment.
Probably with another scooping of
> Europeans are SOO smart
Because they also push the idea that someone getting elected makes it "Trump's America" or "Obama's America".

I hate the msm. Hollywood stoops to implying you cannot watch a film about the great wall of china unless Matt Damon or some white male is in it then try to shift the negative emotions built by this onto white males. I didn't ask you for that shit m8.

>a worrying number of Americans
I bet it's niggers.

well Egyptians arent stupids especially the tier that u get in US because they usually got accepted in big universities u cant reach or working in big tech companies u cant pass its interviews, we have hard time in Egypt because our surroundings of war zone countries and we were smart enough to save ourselves and not becoming like the rest of fire ashes in the ME, and you "whites" should be glad that we arent stupid because if we were stupid u will find Europe now flooded by 100 million Egyptian refuge and it will be the west end, BTW I know Egyptians who work in NASA & google & microsoft & doing PhDs in MIT, Harvard and Princeton and those who I know so I am sure there are a lot more that I dont know them despite our hard time we still produce a lot of talents so dont try to disrespect us

>best universities in the world
>run by NAZIs smuggled out of Nazi Germany after ww2

Indian Pooeducation.

thats stupid
everybody knows chocolate milk comes from black women

How do they know people aren't just giving them stupid answers on purpose?

Where does it come from then?

(((The Independent))) undoubtedly failed to break down the poll results by race.

Another "American r stoopid" article that Euros love to snicker at, despite that if only whites were to be factored, Americans perform just as well academically as Western Europeans. We don't have a bad schools problem, but a bad students problem.

they think that they were good guys during WWII

>we heroes and shieet!
>closet commie FDR best prez ever!
>sucking commie dicks was essential but we still da heroes!

most self-righteous dumbfucks in the world

Most of the survey results indicate the fact that chocolate cows are used exclusively for the production of the milk that will eventually be processed into chocolate milk.

The question was likely:

>Does chocolate milk come from brown cows?

Which, if you have any understanding of the dairy industry, is more or less a true statement. If it said "Do brown cows produce chocolate milk straight from the udder?" It would be incorrect.

>the brown fucks
aka americans

>Americans perform just as well academically

In leftard controlled schools. Do you seriously considers this as achievement? lmao

>HURR DURR MUH HUWHITE INTELLECTUALS
Remind me how many of you mongrels believe in evolution?

FUCKING STATISTICAL EXTRAPOLATION. THIS WAS PROBABLY SOME SHITTY SURVEY WITH 500 PEOPLE AND 5% THOUGHT THIS SO THEY EXTRAPOLATED THAT TO 16.4M AMERICANS.

>A worrying number of Americans picked the joke option on a stupid survey

You know how many people wrote in "Jedi" as their religion in Australia?

>answer chocolate cows out of shit and giggles
>turns out there are people who unironically think this is real
wowza