Im european, but how pure am i?

>Serbia
no

You got sandblasted my friend.

>*looks at flag*
I'm sorry, but no. Get off of my board.

Why?

> Turkish rape baby

look directly at the camera, faggot. holy shit you look like a fucking sissy boy

At least im not sorounded by niggers like all of you westernfags

>Asks am I w-white
>gets overwhelming No
>At least no non-whites where I live
wot

At least my country isnt full of jews and feminists ;). Dont eaven want to talk about the fact that your grandchildren will be black

What race is gay?
and its that one

Come home lazar

go to turkey your homeland ottoman rape baby

are you gay?

kek. i hit a nerve. what kind of dumb ass actually posts his own photo here of all places? sorry, pal. really though, look at the camera. that cutsy shit really does make you look fucking sissified.

Nope

posting your own portrait on Sup Forums and asking for race evaluation wasn't the best idea, Boris.

just forget it and move on.

You look gay

might as well be a hidden attempt of personal army. But he also might be stupid, who knows

> cannot even grow facial hair

not white at all

Probably alot more mediteran or more dark than you think. From what i gather europeans do not have black hair, the darkest it can go is brown hair. Northern europeans have less melanin in general because there is no sun, leading to lighter skin and hair color. The more south you go the more sun, the more melanin, the darker the person, but for pure european it should never go as dark as black i believe.
Though i dont know where is Sup Forumss hatred for mediterans coming from, they kinda are most important for developing civilisation and culture throughout history i believe.

correct. in both cases, sage and /thread.

Your prime minister is a gay lesbian fuck Yu talking about

Yes, you're white, don't listen to these shills

im sure he has some mud people genes floating around in there.

Yeah bou that... It is very strange considering the homophobia here is off the charts

No

>homophobia

white enough to suk muh dik, mofugga.

You look just like me but I have blue eyes. Am I white pol?

What's that gay faggot necklace?

BURN!

Why do you have the worlds smallest window with the worlds smallest venetian blinds?

So, you're calling a dick sucking man that would suck your penis a fag, yes? But you told him to suck your penis....I just...

Kek

You look like a Serbian 2bh

it seems to be the sacred medallion of his white devil tribe.

you're really feminine lad, bet you've got a really cute willy

you aren't white in northern europe but white in southern europe and US. you need to have lighter hair and even fagier features to be white in north.

Why the fuck are you replying to a rate me thread on Sup Forums?

imas anatolijske gene

t. Krajisnik

OP you are special kind of retard.

Also you look like fag, or as we trve Serbs say

Apsolutna pedercina.

post cock

Have you been crying, dude?

As pure as sewer water.