Please stop these guys

Why do the colored folk always fucking start a riot when another brother dies? Like holy shit, please calm the fuck down. You don't see white people get all upity when another white dude dies.

Other urls found in this thread:

unicornriot.ninja/?p=7553
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Justice for trayvon, michael brown and Tamir rice.

Because niggers are the ones responsible for causing this shit in the first place

Is this live?

We should all be mad when anyone dies. Since there is no such thing as race and we are all the same. Pic very much related.

Where's a truck of peace when you need one.

unicornriot.ninja/?p=7553
2nd night around there, I guess. So maybe it's still going. I believe it's still early morning over there

Well sure, but it always seems like black people have a break a few more things than there should be

Stop what? There exists a police force in every developed nation that upholds the law and order. The question should be. Why isn't the police doing its job?

I suppose that's fair, but these riots always seem to get out of hand, a black person gets hurt during it, and a police officer is crucified and blamed fo all of it

They don't. They only do it when they think they can get something out of it.

Probably has something to do with black collectivism being the only kind of unconditional, racial mass solidarity "movement" actively celebrated and pushed by politicians and the media.

I honestly wonder how many young black citizens actively refuse to become successful because of that exact collectivism pushing the idea that in so much as trying, you lose your "blackness"

Then we as the public have to stand behind the police. Informed our politicians that we support the actions of our law enforcement officers.Write complains to the judiciary and demand justice if it unfairly judges the Police officer for his work. That's really all we have to do in these situations.Bringing our own Molotov cocktails and batons as a means of persuasion is not the answer. That just makes rioters look live victims.

It is their justification to loot and rob without consequences.

This. Politicians have cultivated this black collective identity in order to create a single voting bloc that will always vote for them.

It's all just an excuse to act like animals and to blame whitey for their problems. If they really gave a fuck about blacks dying needlessly then they would be marching in Southside Chicago everyday. But you could actually get shot doing that, this way you can invade white neighborhoods, which are safe, and demand things

>stopped by police over 100 times
>never actually found anything, literally just a law-abiding citizen
>stopped again because some cop thought he was armed robber
>legal gun owner, informs cop
>cop goes berserk, 7 shots
>still keeps pointing gun as guy sits there bleeding to death

meanwhile on /pol:
>"that cop dindu nuffin"

I'm not defending Castile or the police officer, all I'm doing is pointing out the trend that black people seem to go a little overboard with how they express their opposition to what happens to others in their community

these protests are probably like 80% white liberals... they honestly don't even have that many black people in minnesota.

>never actually found anything
Nigga what? These offenses may seem trivial to you you leftist shitbag but let's stop pretending this guy was a model citizen. Multiple speeding charges, no insurance, multiple citations for CONTINUING to drive without a license and insurance (even forged insurance papers ffs) driving while high and with a gun and child. Maybe he didn't deserve death but this actual nigger has a history of endangering OTHER PEOPLE. This sort of behavior is NOT civilized and should not be tolerated in a civil society

Time to move. Idaho looks nice.

>1.4 grams of weed
>a bunch of random traffic shit
you're right, they do seem trivial.

They literally have nothing better to do until nigger payday

And you seem like a degenerate lowlife. Cheers faggot

The black population of Minnesota is currently small but growing fast. It was 1.3% of the state in 1980. As lf the 2010 census, blacks were 5.2% of Minnesota's population. That's a pretty rapid increase. By the 2020 census it'll be somewhere between six and seven percent. My guess is most of that is concentrated in the Twin Cities and are largely "refugees".

totally :^)

you sound like a permavirgin christfag. guess whose life i'd rather be living?

Didn't you hear about the kid in Idaho that got raped by muslims? They're there too.

Most of this is predicated on the sheeboon's word. I'm sure she is a very honest and trustworthy sheboon.

Even if there is only a single black, you can never relax around them. But the less there are, the less you cross paths with them. I'm willing to bet the black rape gang in Idaho were Obama settlers who were placed there by the federal government

>I should be allowed to break the law because reasons
What a compelling argument you make. Wtf I love BLM now.

We should.
Next white who is murdered by a shit skin, we should just raise the fire.

....but we are defeated, the fire is out in our hearts

Get well soon Tuck Tuck

minnesota has shit public transit and it's cold as balls in the winter. sometimes you just gotta fucking drive somewhere. and 1.4 gm of weed is literally nothing.

forged insurance papers, kek. stick it to the insurance jew.

you'll die early if the race war ever comes

Drug use prohibits one from obtaining a firearm. Which means he lied on his application, which means it was an illegal gun and he was an illegal felon.

Actually I just finally grew up. Casual sex and drug use just wasn't my thing, it left me feeling empty inside. Self improvement is my new drug

Also this.
Also this

>You don't see white people get all upity when another white dude dies.
We should.

>black kills black
>way of life
>cop kills black
>racism is rampant

It's a wave of emotion that gets triggered in places like Ferguson and Baltimore, and it can't be stopped. The best way I can describe it as is the eb and flow of the spirit of the negro.

it's our fault, really. this shit was a fucking meme, now mutherfuckers are, without irony, chanting this shit in the streets.

un-fucking-real

Not a riot, and in the case of Philando Castile, a protest is pretty justified. Especially when the officer who shot him in the video is worrying and knows what he just did was fucked up.
Just take off your "He's a nigger with a gun! Kill him!" glasses for a bit, think clearly and logically, shrug and ignore it.

I have a lot of friends who lied on their applications to acquire firearms when it came to drug use. For the state of NJ, I've seen the application, and it's a total joke. So much so I wonder why NJ even bothers with it.

>You don't see white people get all upity when another white dude dies.
Maybe that's the problem. Even less than 100 years ago if a white person was raped, beaten, or murdered by a nigger the whole town would have gathered together and see the Basketball American at the other end of a rope. If we did this every time one of our own was attacked niggers wouldn't feel like they have power over us to get away with fuck anything.

Its there for a reason, because firearms are dangerous tools and not toys, and being blazed out on weed slowing your reaction times is viable to get you killed. Just like here.

They hate whites more than whites have ever hated them.

They'll take any excuse that comes by.

philando was an armed robber on the loose. he didn't have a problem sticking a gun in some white lady's face, nor did his hair hatted "fiancé".

"theconservativetreehouse"