Is this supposed to be a bad thing?

RIP Dennis, Shela & Steve

yes, you dolt

Also Tony. We hardly knew ye.

Also also, badass name, Steve Power.

>3/4 whites included

I see your point. It is pretty bad.

And Marco. He;s also white

RIP Marco, Gloria, Steve, Tony, Sheila, and Dennis.

Edgy teenage faggots

>belgium
Checks out, Jew.

when I turned I turned on the TV and saw the angry protests I seuously thought it was some happening in Mogadishu.

I had no idea London had so few English people anymore. What a hellhole

Fuck off, shitskins.

Hope you burn like a bitch.

Reminds me of earlier times when it was edgy to be gay alot of guys pretended to be gay because it was edgy. I think you are one of those.

4 whites died. But other than that i never seen better solution for diversity and refugees criris.

No judges, no deportation, no leftist scam protest.

Just like it solves anything if 100 die in a fire when there are 2 million more of them? the only way to better it is to stop handouts and forcing everyone to work paid or community work.

They aren't going back you guys can all larp as much you want about race wars and the shit but you gotta play the cards your hands are dealt with.

Only way is making them part of society.
And i still can't phantom how you guys can laugh about children dying that are barely 3 years old. Like they have a say in the matter what vagina birthed them.

Make me shitskin.
Come with a better insult next time, Ahmed

Yeah, i sence some frustration there. Keep larping

RIP

Pic related

I think the only one frustrated here is you, Ahmed.

Go fuck a goat, shitskin.

Yeah obviously keep larping

4 englanders died in that fire, that's pretty bad

>Shiela Smith Aged 84
>Steve Power Aged 63
>Tony Disson Aged 65

the rest of them I can't even pronounce their names but these three hit me in the feels.

F

Far too many, I feel sorry for them having to live amoung so many Pakis all their life to then get killed in fire, there is no justice in the world.

>they expect 4 of us in the wreckage, brother

F

I hope they lived a good life though I doubt it considering the shithole they were living in

I'm sure they felt their sacrifices were worth it with the ethnic cleansing it accomplished

Go back to your mudslime shithole Ahmed.

I feel bad when children die, regardless of ethnicity. But fuck me this paints a picture doesnt it. Explain yourself bongs.

They expect some of us in the wreckage.

The fire rises.

KUTBELG

t.reddit

Under rated kek

Rania Ibrham is a monster, what kind of person doesn't even bother naming their kids?

Nope!

I wish we had a 1 minute silence at work to remember this. It's joyful.

keep sperging

>includes the potato nigger
>forgets Tony, Gloria and Marco

>t.anonymous neckbeard basement dweller

RIP to the 5 people that died in this tragedy

Kill yourself you subhuman.

You're retarded, that much is plainly obvious.

I live in London and if I had to make a SERIOUS guess on what the percentage of white people in London is, I'd say it's honestly about 40%.
50% max

Faggot. Look there were more than two million whites in Algeria. They all got expelled in 1962. Why can't we do it anymore?

It doesn't matter if you celebrate these deaths, it's happened now so who cares what some random people on a Malaysian ice sculpture board say. But some claim Sup Forums is some kind of bastion of morality against a world of leftist evil, which is absurd when it's the leftists who are actually donating food and clothes.

I always get hit in the feels when very elderly people go out in such a bad way

Imagine living 84 years and having all your life's experiences littlerally go up in smoke as you suffer the indignity of burning to death like a trapped rat in a pyre full of Muslims.

Because that would be racist user.

There will never be any sort of mass expulsion of populations so long as there are democratic institutions. You would need an authoritarian state to do it.

fixed

Peach Trees

Quintessentially British!

>Three white people in the entire building, it seems.

That fire was racist!

Nah thy were at work. Someone has to pay the taxes governemnt can pay everyone elses rent.

When was it ever edgy to be gay? All faggots are fucking assholes.

>all those mudslimes they don't even have pictures of

The survivors will envy the dead.

Institutions are far more fragile than people think...
What's important is to make sure you have a system of replacement institutions waiting in the wings, that's where most of our work should be directed.

Has anyone here unlocked Abdul Hamid yet? What's the combo for his finishing move?

>Be Marco and Gloria
>Be Italian couple from upper class families
>Go to private school together, nothing better to do
>Being told that to operate in Italian soil as architects you have to first go through some low waged short periods of apprenticeship
>Go cry to daddy, who accepts to send you to London
>Reside in what seems to be possibly to worst building ever (flammable materials, one only emergency exit for the whole building, full of arabs)
>Not understand shit about safety of buildings even thought you are both architects
>Eventually Allah boy burns your stupid building
>Die in a fire

I'm sorry, this is life.

I want to know why this fucker isn't under arrest. His fridge started the fire and instead of ringing 999 he actually packed his bags and left, telling one of his neighbours on the way that the place was on fire. Instead he is being acclaimed in the media as "a hero who saved many lives". People are getting really sick of this tide of filth who have washed up on our shores. Eveb liberal people I know are starting to mutter about them

Two or three qt grills in there I feel sorry for. also the two white guys but maybe not the mick.

Imagine being an elderly English Londoner seeing your city change around you into Magadishu/Karachi. Finding yourself living in a hellhole human zoo tower block packed to the rafters with the rejects and malcontents of the third world, unemployables, illiterate peasants, petty criminals, would-be terrorists, child "refugees" who are bearded and six feet tall. Maybe Steve or Tony or Sheila died content that they were taking some of these people with them.

Enjoy Valhalla, Steve, Tony and Sheila.

what a nightmare man, what a fuckin tragedy

you know they're expecting the casualty figures to be 2-3x higher than will ever be announced? The amount of illegal subletting to illegals in these London tower blocks is fucking ridiculous - some of these social houses don't even have people in them, they use them to grow weed or sell prozzys in, baka

There's atleast 4 actual brits on that list but they were probably facilitators of this bullshit.

>and nothing of value was lost: the image

I doubt it. White working-class Londoners are red-pilled to fuck. There are few of them left, most moved to Essex, Kent etc to escape the Third World encroachment on their communities.

>they had supposedly been complaining about the building being a fire hazard
>still keep living in said fire hazard
Why didn't they move out if they thought it was a fire hazard and nothing was done to fix it?

DAY OF THE FRIDGE

>Instead he is being acclaimed in the media as "a hero who saved many lives".
Show me one article that does this.
Not because I don't believe you, but because I can't find one and its another great redpill story

Britain we hardly knew ye

I am really sorry about the 3 brit cucks that got killed in Londonistan...

Anything less than at least a 50:1 death rate is a real tragedy

his finishing move combo is down down up up left right left right allahu akbar explode

Poor people do nothing to remedy the situations they are in, which is why they stay poor. If the building was a fire hazard for more than a year (typical lease contract) then these people completely deserve it.