Is india the next superpower?

is india the next superpower?

youtube.com/watch?v=Xl0b2LGf9jM

Other urls found in this thread:

planetcustodian.com/2015/10/03/7873/indian-villagers-worshiping-newly-built-toilets-instead-of-using-them.html
indianexpress.com/article/entertainment/bollywood/toilet-ek-prem-katha-trailer-akshay-kumar-bhumi-pednekar-jokes-aside-but-a-film-like-this-was-highly-necessary-4702173/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No.

I hope not. I don't want to be hit with a nuclear missile someone has shit all over.

In the future, Indians will have white servants following them around with pooper scoopers.

At first I was going to laugh at the very idea but then I realized Russia somehow managed to become one and they can barely use the toilet so I wouldn't put it past Indians.

Just one question? Is indian spaceship going to have designated shitting module or do you just shit all over the place in zero gravity?

>Hiding his flag when Pajeet posting

Does it matter at that point? Soon your shit will be oozing out of your nose and ears anyways.

Apparently it will be India that interviews in the war between USA and Russia and China.
Sleeping prophet I think it was.

Interview them with what, a toilet paper roll?

MORE LIKE POOPERPOWER AMIRITE GUIZ?!?!?!?!!

If a country can be considered a superpower with people living in soul-crushing poverty, then the answer is maybe.

Intervenes

DESIGNATED SHITTING TRAJECTORY

>next superpower

planetcustodian.com/2015/10/03/7873/indian-villagers-worshiping-newly-built-toilets-instead-of-using-them.html

>toilet paper?
eww we don't want shit on our butts.
We wash our assholes/.

we will have a shitting module , don't worry.

> toilet paper
we use a bidet, you uncultured swine!

With the water left behind by the last guy, which was left by the guy before him. So eco

super stinky power

WOW YOU ARE SO FUNNY .

By 2020 they will be!

SORT
YOURSELF
OUT

>2020 ?
Never.

We need atleast 15 years to sort us out , then we can start to think about becoming a superpower .

If only you actually used toilets

>is india the next superpower?

less than hundred years after we got independence, we might actually be a superpower.

how long did it take USA?

every day, more and more indians are taking up toilet shitting.
india is the only country that's actually going in the right direction. soon you will cross us on your way down.

'''''''''''Superpower'''''''''''''

>I hope not. I don't want to be hit with a nuclear missile someone has shit all over.
Either way yu'll die from explosive diarrhea

indianexpress.com/article/entertainment/bollywood/toilet-ek-prem-katha-trailer-akshay-kumar-bhumi-pednekar-jokes-aside-but-a-film-like-this-was-highly-necessary-4702173/

"If every Indian who doesn’t have a toilet stood in a single line to use one, that queue would stretch all the way to the Moon."

'''''''''''''''Superpower'''''''''''''''''

true that , user.
>we need to sort ourselves first.