All the blacks aren't the same, or are they?

Whenever a black person has any achievement the entire black community claims a new victory.

But you don't see asians doing the same. chineses won't celebrate any japanese achievement.

There are many black ethnics, from those who are fat and look like chimpanzees, to those who have long legs and long limbs.

Anyone from africa can say if niggers there feel any black is part of their community?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Culture_of_Ethiopia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Culture_of_Nigeria
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Culture_of_Italy
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3164917/The-red-light-city-Philippines-filled-children-fathered-Australian-sex-trade-tourists-women-pregnant-abandoning-nothing.html
youtube.com/watch?v=0_BU4OFp9M4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck the rice cooking commie viets are so qt. IS that why US went there? Raping and looting viet chicks? huh? Fucking murcians man

arr rook same

That's because all blacks are the same. They look the same (ugly), and act the same (loud af).

Light skin blacks consider themselves superior in american culture. They even look down at dark skin ones.

This only happens in America and soon in Europe. People around the world like in Europe, Asia or Africa has their own cultures what they value. Unfortunately in America those cultures no longer exist and are only based on color. American with Nordic roots and American with western European roots are all the same. Slowly the Americans with eastern European roots are fused in this clusterfuck too. If the niggers truly were just a one group like they try to claim in America the Africa would be a one united super state. American niggers can't see the difference between somalian and nigerian and that will only work against themselves.

East Asians may look the same similar to how flips looks like Viets, but we still have different cultures which separates us. It's a good thing by the way

It's because blacks know they're shit, and therefore they try to capitalize on every little piece of functional code that actually enters their gene pool

>flips looks like Viets,
not really

Blacks used to distinguish between themselves as purple niggers and yellow niggers.

We do faggot most of us. Flips, Viets and sometimes Ladybois as well. It's because the flips actually came from Vietnam or the Malaysians

viets look more chinese and flips look more monkey.

I have to agree with this, there are some civilized, reasonable blacks but the ones straight outta Africa are as bad as typical ghetto gangsters. There is no future for them, it will take hundreds of years of evolution to bring them up to civility and require miscegenation to wear our their sociopathic genes.

Never been to flipland i reckon kiwi ? Anyway I'm not here to argue about our history with a fucking Emu rape baby

Rate my qt Thai gf

Australians are literal Monkeys
Viets are a lot lighter.

Just go to Banawe and say that we asians look different and I'll laugh at those people.

all the flips we have here a usually very brown except the ones with white fathers. much darker than viets.

calm down davido.

I'm talking about the physical resemblance on the faces and yeah maybe not the Vietnamese probably the Malaysians or some shit.
It's really hard to tell at this point since we've been fucked over throughout our history that it produced good looking people and terrible looking people.

Would cuddle/10

I'd give her a bone

Because like white yanks they have no real culture to call their own, but unlike them the whites only have themselves to blame.

>the closer you go towards the equator the more squished their heads become
Gravity confirmed for real. Take this flat earthers.

>I'm talking about the physical resemblance on the faces and yeah maybe not the Vietnamese probably the Malaysians or some shit.

i cant tell the difference between an indonesian, a flip and a malaysian. can usually tell the difference between chinese and koreans. never met a jap.

Japs are easy to recognize. They're never fat, have manners, are not loud, don't wear flip flops, don't spit, don't have long disgusting nails, are discrete, etc. They're the master race.

All niggers are the same.

Have you ever heard of Nigerian or Ethiopian culture?

No, you've only heard of nigger culture.

"African"-Americans are to actual Africans what
Mestizos are to Amerindians.

They are the descendants of women taken by conquest, put into bondage and raped for generations by EUROPEAN men.

American "blacks" are not a race from another continent, but an identity they subscribe to and others put them in. Being the descendants of rape slaves makes for a massively insecure culture and the reason why they must claim any achievement by a black person as their own.

Remember that a majority of Obama's heritage was NOT African, but he was still given a Nobel Prize for being the first Black POTUS.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Culture_of_Ethiopia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Culture_of_Nigeria

I'm sorry you're American user

Kek, those two "cultures" are easily interchangeable.

My point is that you can easily distinguish between different White and Asian cultures, but the nigger "cultures" are all a huge mass of niggatry that have virtually no difference.

Ok yeah I probably couldn't tell the difference between flips and Malayasians but I've never met a Malayasian.

Because Asians are high intelligence and aren't naturally relegated to an underclass like blacks and hispanics. To prove racism doesn't exist simply point out how asians have never had a problem integrating into society. The problem with blacks/hispanics/ME is thus not about the way they look, it's the fact that they can't succeed in a white society.

You flips need to be grateful for the Australian shitposter sex tourists improving your gene pool.

>Barbarism is culture
kek

Australians are the worst whites tho.

The worst Australian bogan is better than an average flip.

>this constitutes a culture

Compared to en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Culture_of_Italy

Judging by the quality of their posts I would have to disagree. Literally just descendants of criminals.

>implying we care
Go have fun with the gutter trash. I still feel sorry for the kids though
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3164917/The-red-light-city-Philippines-filled-children-fathered-Australian-sex-trade-tourists-women-pregnant-abandoning-nothing.html

Can you brown monkeys even compete?

If your trying to get a reaction out of me, it's not gonna work user.

>your

You really do need some White genetic enrichment, Tictac.

Still not working. Why hide behind those shitty flags user?

hey, it's Jackie Chan!

>those dominant white genes
hope its not Australian tho or he might end up like these people
youtube.com/watch?v=0_BU4OFp9M4

Just enter any part of Nigfrica that isnt a major city.

I married one and she looks almost exactly like pic related but with a thinner face. That's pretty damn accurate

I thought Filipinos were darker than this. They're only slightly tanner than the East Asians.

my neighbours are viets and they are lovely people. generous, friendly and hard working. my only complaint is that they cook stuff that smells like it came out of a fish market dumpster and the language is pretty funny. other than that theyre ok.

>I thought Filipinos were darker than this. They're only slightly tanner than the East Asians.

maybe there was a lot of japanese rape-babies in the composite

I always think it's funny hearing Asians talk shit on the appearance of other Asian groups

>ex girlfriend from Taiwan - The Koreans is just soooo ugry! They are such suh-mall eye, can see nothing and always wreck the car! Veen-meese (vietnamese) is uh so dark, look like the blacks. Kine (kind of) disgusting.

...then it dawned on them that almost every single one that is worth a shit is mulatto

did your ex have a speech impediment or was she just asian?

I just pictured the South Park episode city sushi when reading your post. Specifically when Kim and the jap have a fight and one says "speakarruu engrish" and pretends to pull his eyes back "rook at me. I Chinese. I can't open my eyes"

Forgot pic.

International student with a tenuous grasp on the English language. Ironically was trying to get a masters in English. She was pretty dumb, and like most Asians was always lookong for a good opportunity to cheat on her work.

Since I'm a decent writer, she always asked me to write her papers for her. If she was supposed to write an essay over a book I'd read before, I would always do it. It was fun as fuck because I'd purposely fuck up the grammar to make it sound all Engrishy (because anything else would've seemed suspicious) and I'd always give the most 1000% redpilled interpretation of the books I could possibly muster, since I knew she could get away with it due to being a minority.

I never would've married her because she was functionally a child with an of-age fuckhole, but it was definitely an enjoyable relationship

>I'd always give the most 1000% redpilled interpretation of the books I could possibly muster, since I knew she could get away with it due to being a minority.

lel i wonder how this effected her grades?

Usually low As to high Bs. She'd lose a few points for grammar, and then always have a cucked comment or two written in the margins from the professor saying "I wouldn't go that far" or "Are you SURE you want to make that argument?". She definitely did better than she would have on her own, if for nothing else than my Engrish was a lost more coherent than her Engrish when it came to the written word