Where to get military grade training as a civilian?

I'm a bit too old now although its not out of the question. When I was younger I was studying and working on a career but am 27 now and have an uneasy feeling that the happenings are scaling to something big. Anyone know where we can get trained without joining the military?

Other urls found in this thread:

shootingtrainingsolutions.co.uk
hardtask.eu/en/courses/#
youtu.be/rT1HEXNI9c4
valorridge.com/
euro-tactical.co.uk
haleystrategic.com/training
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Define "military grade training"

Sounds like vacuous marketing buzzwords.

Smash your face against the desk for 25 minutes per day.

Learn to shoot, learn to fix shit.
Learn to fight-not even necessarily martial arts shit, just learn to take a hard punch and learn to give one back.
Learn to cook.

By doing all of the above you are more skilled than arguably a majority of the upcoming generation and thusly will probably be fine.

You can get firearms training here

shootingtrainingsolutions.co.uk

SUT, MOUT etc here, but you will need to travel to CZ

hardtask.eu/en/courses/#

If you're actually in the UK you're pretty much shit out of luck. They won't even let you own a knife for fuck's sake.

You need to move to a free country (or to be precise, the free country), and take courses. Hit up the AR15.com training forum. Don't bother posting because it's slow as shit. Just read to get an idea of what's available.

Go ask your local oathkeepers or such similar faggots. I'm sure they're looking for more people.

>If you're actually in the UK you're pretty much shit out of luck. They won't even let you own a knife for fuck's sake.

Maybe you could set up a series of booby traps with paint cans like the kid from Home Alone

in the military you pussy ass unpatriotic civvie cucklord.
the only reason achmeds aren't allahu ackbaring your asshole right now is brave young patriotic lads that serve their country in honor unlike you.

in the military

>tfw stuck in hypervigilance for the last 25 years

those PTSD cucks know nothing

>Home alone-style home front war against muslims
>Entire homes, streets, neighbourhoods rigged with traps
>London becomes an entire "no go zone" due to internal conflicts between Trappers and Niggers
>Becomes known as the Jungle
>Life goes on relatively as normal in the rest of the UK, but London becomes cordoned off
>Sometimes, people decide to venture into London by slipping by the military checkpoints
>Some of these people seek wealth, some of them seek bragging rights, some seek to end the conflict in favour of either side and some have ulterior motives
>Braving the dense urban zones, they navigate not only deadly muslim barbarians but also the various warring factions of whites who have their own vision of what london should be
>These people become known as STALKERS

yes sign up and die for the kikes get lost goldberg...

>can shoot
>black belt

tfw can't even fry a fucking egg...

So basically Jerusalem then

I'm not joining the military with a family kike. I've contributed much toward the country and have set up a non profit for getting homeless into work here too. I'm a chemist and I'm not going to sacrifice that to serve your Zionist interests.

There are places in the U.S. where you could learn some things, but it won't do you much good if you live in the U.K.

Or heat up a door handle with a blow torch so it's too hot for them to get in

>buy tao of jeet kune do, watch youtube video of top level martial artist.... join hunting club/shooting club... clean your room

Oh shit. I finally understand your national anthem.
youtu.be/rT1HEXNI9c4

I assume you mean while remaining a civilian. You don't. Last thing the government wants is there food supply learning how to fight back.

How long are these courses? I would be willing to stay in the US for a few months for this.

its not a 'disorder' if they're really out to get you
im saying you should have done your part before doing all that shit . people are protecting you 24/7 and risking their lives you should at least do that for a couple of years to be able to say you did your part.

not serving breeds antipatriotism , antinationalism,corruption,shit work ethic,lack of respect and degeneracy

Only the dead can know peace from the eternal merchant. I figure natsoc faggots would understand this. With all the talking and, thinking you do about Jews. Oh that's right you don't think. You take orders from jews playing the ebil nahdsee to a tee thus giving them their boogyman to claim victim status. You faggots are so weak they have to false flag hate crimes. Master race my ass.

England doesn't have it's own National Anthem faggot.
We just need something to play at sporting events when we're separate from the rightful British clay.

Although, IMO, Rule Britannia should be UK anthem and God Save the Queen the English one.

Nope. Spoken to many servicemen. All of them (ALL OF THEM!) went for education they couldn't afford on their own and once that was done they got out of there ASAP to get a better job.

DUDE... kids in the congo learn to fight with a gun.... just take 2 weeks and visit a nice gun range shoot everyday

Buy Vladimir Putin Judo Instructional DVD, very good top quality

valorridge.com/
depending on what you want to learn. Weapons training may be over a period of several days. There are also schools that teach survivalism. You just have to put your web browser to use.

There's plenty of places in Europe where you can get serious training, specially in eastern europe. Hardtask, Euseca etc.

Oh shit, what are you doing in hobbit land?

Don't need to travel to the states mate

euro-tactical.co.uk

I don't even fucking know.

So cute egdelord puss puss

Thank you merchant you are my greatest ally

I never understood why Legos never branched into making a series of military type sets. Megablocks honestly has all the cooler sets, realistic military vehicles and all that. The only reason I never got many of the Megablocks was due to the poorer quality of the block. There is inherent superiority of Lego simply due to the quality of the plastic, but for aesthetic purposes megablocks will always reign supreme.

Lets trade, you teach me guns and fist and i teach uou eggs

Lego
Not legos
I swear to fucking god
It's Sheep, not Sheeps

We used to have this thing in the 1980s called "Wehrsportgruppen", or "defence sports groups". Right wing civilians doing all training you could do without any actual war weapons.

But since they were right-wing, they probably got closed down by the government.

They still have those kind of militias in the USA, though. And with real guns.

Ask Keanu Reeves.

>its not a 'disorder' if they're really out to get you

Hypervigiliance is much different paranoia.

Hypervigilance means you are constantly aware of everything in your surroundings. It means that every single room you enter, you are scanning for possible weapons, exits, etc. Every single person you meet you are scanning for weapons, weaknesses, tendencies, etc.

Paranoia is worry/fear, hypervigilance is readiness.

dont become a mass shooter you loser. go get a hooker instead.

haleystrategic.com/training

Find your local "special" airsoft or paintball group.

In Norway there's "dynamic sports shooting" which involves running around with a semiautomatic rifle and shooting shit innawoods.

Being a member of a club that's essentially a bunch of hooligans running around innawoods shooting things is the only way to buy the civvie assault rifles.

In Britain? No, probably no way to get it privately.

in the states it is easy a ton of places offer training in marksmanship, weapon transitioning, retention low light fighting. as a brit i dont know other than trying to find online and prectice with a friend

Loads of places do weapons and associated training for civvies, mate

>airsoft or paintball group.

DO NOT DO THIS!
Unless you're prepared to go full homo stay away from airsoft/paintball fags. It may be anecdotal, but I have personally never witnessed anything but whining, coddled teenagers playing Cowadoody IRL.

This is the furthest thing from military training.

everybody on the internet is a black belt

Trained in what?

Also anyone who uses the term "military grade" has no idea about what goes on in the military

t.
military man

Basicly if I'm visiting London or another city with my family, or am on holiday, and there's a chimpout, I want to be able to survive and get us all out safely, without having to depend on others or the local (((government))) who I usually inherintely distrust.

There are a couple of milsim groups here that go over to eastern Europe for training, and John mcaleese used to do airport stuff

Join an orienteering club and learn land navigation. Go to /k/ and learn about bug out bags

I concur. Airsoft fags do not design their tactics around the idea that getting shot kills you. Their drills (when they actually have them) are insanely risky and stupid. Running full speed while firing in the open with no one covering you. Rushing into rooms alone. Complete retardation that even Liberians would laugh at.

Petco trained my dog to not shit inside the house and that is basically how I would sum up most of my time in the military. Go to Petco, my dude.

Start Competing in 3 gun tournaments and youll pretty much be john wick in a year.

Shut up you elven sheep fucking faggot from mordor

Yeah, never think airsoft will ever get you ready for anything. Sometimes our local SWAT team needs roleplayers for their training. That would help more than anything

The military teaches you how to be an efficiently killer as part of highly coordinated small well drilled team with an absurd amount of logistics behind it.

Yea, if i'm with my section during a chimp out it would all be good, but basically thats not likely if im in civvie street and if i'm trying to bug out alone i'm pretty much as good as anyone who knows how to shoot well.

The term "military grade" is pretty bogus if you want to apply it to survivalism techniques which is what you seem to be after. 95% of people in the military probably wont ever come across any of that training unless they are experienced infantrymen (me) or special forces T B H

Just by a gat and know how to use it. Have a plan (where you are going to go and how you are going to get there) and you're pretty much as good as someone like me mate

27 you can still join

Don't be a puss full of excuses. I joined Army at age of 29. Was in better shape than most.

>I would be willing to stay in the US for a few months for this.

You might run into visa issues when trying to do this.
Receiving training like this on a tourist visa might be illegal and I highly doubt you could file for a different one in your case.

This is one of the most Jewish posts I've ever read. Without all the fuckin ZOG there wouldn't be so much protecting that needs to happen. Where did all the bad guys get their arms from, hmmmmmmm? FOAD

Learn how to shoot and maintain a rifle and pistol
read up on some survival and small unit tactics manuals
engage in PT a minimum of 3 times a week. Physical fitness reduces the stress of combat
stock up on survival gear and food.

Use a cast iron skillet and tons of bacon grease. Don't worry about sticking so much, the egg will release as it crisps. Get pan and grease nice and hot. Crack egg in top of pan and lift so grease runs down, use spoon to drizzle hot on top of egg in uncooked white areas, avoid yolk.

That would be true if we lived in the desert surrounded by enemies, with the state protecting us from them via the army. Here we live in civilization, surrounded by brothers, with a state that is hellbent on actively importing enemies to us and will use the army to fight against the local population if they attack the invaders.

I disagree. Studying every civil failure in the past 50 years, there is one thread of survival: the group. The majority of those alone, despite armaments, equipment and food fell eventually(usually due to illness). Groups survived. Maintaining the health and well being of the group is crucial, and as such basic engagement tactics is required. Advanced defense group tactics is highly recommended. The majority of the military manuals on the topics, as well as rehashes by battle tested bastards can be found online or at your local library.