* Blocks your path *

* Blocks your path *

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4608522/Heidi-Klum-runs-errands-mini-daughter-Leni-NYC.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what happened to guccifer?

>tfw no jewish gf

Discretely takes cute girl in blue dress and saves her from that pack of niggers.

that is a perfect loli

I would worship those legs and feet, goddamn.

kill niggers and then procede to rape the mother,the white daughter and that woman in the background

right blondie is a cutie

She is very nice.

I would cum on her nose

Why would a white woman ever want to give birth to a fucking niglet? Must be mental illness.

You know that she's been raped at least once by each of those fucking nigger "brothers".
Just look at the way she walks with her eyes down.
She needs rescuing, but it might already be too late.

Turn 360 degrees and walk away.

Do you think the white girl is being treated differently by her half brothers and sister?

The son is giving his mom the rapey look.

do u know newington college

Dat oversized bra though

Well at least she produced one white qt.
So there's that.

This

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4608522/Heidi-Klum-runs-errands-mini-daughter-Leni-NYC.html
It's the only thing she has going for her at this point.

Well at least she produced one white qt.
So there's that.
1 white for every three blacks. Sounds about right for the future of the USA.

Literally who?

Also not Sup Forums related

>far right

Literally perfect.

WE WUZ CHILDREN N SHEEIT

you just know that little girl is going to suck those BBC's all her life :)

why is her 11 year old daugher wearing a short skirt, prostitute boots and a choker?

Because her mother is proud, liberated wimmyn

Are the black kids adopted? What's the story on this?

Poor white girl. She has to grow up with blacks because of her whore mother's white guilt and liberal mental illness.

>OOGA BOOGA
kek

>white girl
>probably quiet and calm
>nigger kids
>ape/attentinowhoring without even trying

*gives every last moon cricket the American History X treatment*

it's Heidi Klum, the most famous coalburner in the world.

it's literal orc+elf bullshit.

>Imagine waking up to that nose every morning for the rest of your life.
>Imagine seeing your wife give birth and your kid comes out nose first

I'd rather kill myself.

Heidi is a terrifying Ice Queen. She probably has those Kids groomed into whatever she wants them to be.

>you just know that little girl is going to suck those BBC's all her life :)
Just like mom and most white german girls. Europe has been over since the '60's.

>having one white girl child and one brown girl child
bad idea.

the brown one is going to resent the white one no matter what you do.

I'm sure the niggers are fucking each other as well. It's just that they're too stupid to realise that's not normal behaviour.

that blonde is hot af, even wearing a choker. hot hot

Never even heard of it before.

Can't she see how ugly the children are on account of her recessive white genes compared with her Aryan princess?

black + white = black, every time; it's three black kids and a white girl

Very sad. Look at how well behaved she looks, and how the black boy in the back look just about ready to chimp out.

She looks like shit now tbqh

Heidi is more crafty than that. Before Seal
she had some filthy rich old fat Italian Jew and once she had enough cash she went for a fame/progressive marriage predating the big diversity push over the last years. Once his fame ran out she dropped him and now has young bulls.

>most famous
>never heard of here

for our viewing pleasure

I think shes getting close to 50 now and that much makeup every day ruins your skin

Save the loli on the right

fuckin laffed when i saw that shit how embarrassing is that

This is child abuse.

This. She knew what she was getting herself into she was in it for the money (see her previous relationships) and the attention. As of now she seems to be sucking off a cougar lover rich kid. Bitch just wanted to be rich with ease she had the tools so she just used it.

only a racist would see any difference

Do you think she is aware of the difference in her offspring, or does 'muh chilluns' maternal instinct prevent her from seeing it?

True, she is frighteningly crafty, her dad who manages her even more so. Their company which is just called the Heidi Klum company or some shit is a marketing powerhouse in Germany.

I doubt she has many feelings. She is known as a slave driving robot

this is sadder imo

I was putting a De Niro composite like but judging by his youth pictures he was never much of a looker.

Listen virgin women dont think when they are horny nor do they think of the future consequence for their actions.

They are insane and adjust reality to always be comforting.

>future Nintendo salesman on the left

I wish someone would save the loli from those apes :(

lel

I disagree. His wife was already pretty mulatto, and in my personal experience, when "blacks" get that white, they typically behave and are as intelligent as whites, and don't see themselves as "blacks" anymore, unlike Heidi's children.

With how recessive white genes are, those kids are probably 85% white at this point, even if they don't look like it.

kek, but leave that girl alone. She's just making a living. In fact she caught my attention cause she stands out. Just a working day for her in her waitress uniform, watching this multi-colored corruption of a family walk by in their fancy clothes

Take a Judo class, OP. All you have to do is wait for them to make the first move and then you can do anything you want to them (granted, the laws of physics apply) using their own momentum. And it's considered entirely self-defense, regardless of the outcome. If something really bad happens, like one of them winding up in oncoming traffic, you can just say it was an accident... ;)

... of course that wouldn't be terrible, it would be wonderful if a truck were to simply hit all of them, just for the fun of watching them die.

reminder that Angelina Jolie actually prefers her brown adopted children over her white real child

>her ONE white child dresses like a whore
>the coon girls dress normally
HMMMMMMMMMMM

Dam son dat white daughter on the right...
Things I'd do to her...have been described in the book "Lolita"

Yeah, lol, what is this, some kind of S&M outfit?
Pretty sure the loli and the coon will start fucking at some point.

She likely does it because she has blue eyes and the sun fucking sucks, honestly.

Tfw the black guy, Seal, takes the father role of the white girl.
Jesus...wtf is wrong with the world. Can whites use that fucking empathy on their own race than on the other races. It's disgusting that other races are more tight knit than whites. inb4 blame it on the jews for the nth time. Fucking betas.

Wow, your brain sure is beyond saving. Seek help.

Must better at night, though.

That's how females dress when allowed to dress themselves. Unless they're based and kept in line by male family members, they instinctually aggressively market their sexual value, subconsciously hoping for an actual alpha male to step in and get them all in line.

This is how women dress under the patriarchy.

Why the fuck would you want to fuck up your gene pool this badly? Does he even feel like the father? Jeez..

Little white girl is going to be tall, look at those feet. Also, looks like she got punched in the left eye by the monkey.

* blocks your path *

Whites evolved in the Ice Age to be hyper sensitive. That's what it all boils down to. We're too nice.

Back when the West was abolishing slavery, the Arabs, Chinese, Russians, were all "wtf m8? lol?" Saudi Arabia didn't abolish slavery until the 1960s, and they castrated their slaves, which is why you see no blacks in Arab, formerly slave-holding countries.

Why are white girls always the quietest and most well mannered when young but total whores when old?

And reverse for blacks?

I fuking hate niggers. Why do they have to ruin everything? These fucked ugly coon children.

Why do you exist and multiply so much, you fucking coons? Just start killing yourself, rather than breeding.

I just wish whites would whole heartily take care of their own. I cry for the white race, i love western culture but i hate seeing it fall into pieces...really hurts..really fucking hurts, man.

Heidi Klum's genetics passed to her natural daughter = beautiful. Those shitskins from wherever are not.

At least this family is complete.

>nice eye brows
> are they sharpie brand
>no, zyklon pen

She looks like shit. Only Cat Dennings and Natalie Hershlag are acceptable jewfus

Back to Plebbit, suburban nigger.

M A Y N E

*stare at tits for a sec. Go about my day*

Nigga still walking in the same direction- kek

what has to break in a white woman brain to fuck that thing? She could have any, ANY, man in the world yet she reproduce with the ugliest nigger in pop music, that african looks like some sort of evil creature

White girl will grow up likely to be a model/actress.
Black girl will grow up likely to be a BLM activist.

What's funny is that the father of that white girls is this Italian guy.

well he looked like this when he was young, not a looker but not a deformed nigger like the one dating her now either.

so she has 0 white children

>Europe has been over since the '60's.
WESTERN EUROPE ******

>With how recessive white genes are, those kids are probably 85% white at this point, even if they don't look like it.
Italian genes have a hard time rinsing black genes because there are already so many black genes kicking around in their genome

>Do you think she is aware of the difference in her offspring
Not consciously, but she probably finds herself able to empathize with the white child more, just because of their similarity in face structure driving her ability to recognize the girls emotions.

>Do you think the white girl is being treated differently by her half brothers and sister?
Children are very sensitive to inequality of their mothers attention - I'm sure they treat their mothers (unconsciously) favorite child like total shit

>here's this child's father

i mean... it's hard to miss

>Just start killing yourself, rather than breeding.

They kill and abort each other willingly, but seem to breed at well above replacement levels.