How did SJWs gain so much power in Canada?

What started it? Who is to blame? How the hell did they so thoroughly infiltrate the schools and legislature?

these pieces of shit

do you think so many people being high all the time makes it easier for them to fuck you over?

80% of canadians are dull doorknob, high or sober makes no difference

Lazy contemptible leftists infiltrated the schools posing as eductors and started brainwashing stupid kids since the 60s and now you have the result...

because as disgusting and snivelly and grotesque as SJWs are, your average canadian is tenfold worse.

Possibly this...

Corruption and money rules everything here, we are a sick basted child of Russia and America, just a thousand times weaker and less manly.

>your average canadian is tenfold worse

judging by their posts they are pretty fucked up.

Because after a crushing defeat in 2011 which almost eliminated the Liberal Party SJWs stuck with them.
I don't know many people that voted for Trudeau, but I know a lot of folks that voted against Harper.
So it's not that they have power as much as it is happenstance.
On a good note, most of the anti-Harper folks I knew are now anti-Trudeau now.
And we have an opposition which has clearly stated it will get rid of these nonsense bills once they get the power to do it.

t. country to start every single major leftist movement

>why are canadians not stupid inbred racists?!??!

What is wrong with that?

No cultural identity.

>being racist is a bad thing

D'Souza wrote about this

umm canada fear voted a liberal majority
look at the history of the neo-liberals
distracting us with muh multi-culturalism while the crooks power play their way into corporate favor Canada is a british corporation our governments purpose is strictly to hide this fact.

>Canada is a british corporation our governments purpose is strictly to hide this fact.

really?

Unfortunately this not to mention our disgusting lack of respect for seniors, ignorance of our history, pandering to the pussy of the natives like a 15 year old hell bent on touching girl, bending over backwards for any mentally troubled person wanting to be so special they chop off their bollocks and insist on being called xir, not having mandatory enlistment, giving too much power and attention to children, feminizing masculinity and mascualizing femininty, and overall trying to create a utopia for everyone resulting in a hot mess of society and a confused generation of children yearning to be treated the proper way - quickly, sternly, and fittingly. It's a disgrace.

Second-Generation Prime Minister.
The answer to your question in four fucking words

I think is more evil than he is dumb.

Nicely put.
> our disgusting lack of respect for seniors, ignorance of our history,
Wrong. We ignore our seniors and have a lack of respect for our history.
But hey, while they're slaughtering our culture could they at least release from the Monarchy so we can become a real country? I'd be down for that.

Calm down, Australia.

jews

and specifically frankfurt institute

it's like mkultra, the country.

Basically the same shit that has been happening here, the only real difference being our much higher population is nowhere nearly as easily fucked with and our founding gives us rights authoritarian leftists elsewhere move to take first.

Dont worry though, its your future as well if you dont stop it. In ten years Canada will be a failed state and America will be where they are now.