Scalise Assassination Investigation /EWO/

m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_56153446e4b0fad1591a3532

AYO HOL UP

Why this chink bitch, Lindy "Love You Long Time" Li, commenting emoji faces on the profile pictures of the assassin who shot at her political opponents?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gM4DkF2rQ4UU
google.com/amp/www.nbcnews.com/news/asian-america/amp/25-year-old-house-candidate-withdraws-pennsylvania-race-n550191#ampshare=http://www.nbcnews.com/news/asian-america/25-year-old-house-candidate-withdraws-pennsylvania-race-n550191
twitter.com/lindyli/status/874321494461034496
mobile.twitter.com/SteveScalise
mobile.twitter.com/lindyli
youtube.com/watch?v=exnaY0l4XsM
opensecrets.org/politicians/pacs.php?cycle=2000&cid=N00001821§or=D&seclong=Defense&cat=D03&induslong=Misc Defense&newMem=N
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

any more on this?

Activate the autistic almonds...

Sauce the walnuts.

>Why this chink bitch, Lindy "Love You Long Time" Li, commenting emoji faces on the profile pictures of the assassin who shot at her political opponents?
maybe he volunteered for her campaign.

In 2015. Like 2 years ago. What's your point? This isn't pizza related.

How many of them should we activate?

ALL OF THEM

EWO is for human trafficking and pedophile hunting. How is this Asian bitch related? Either I'm missing something here or OP is retarded.

youtube.com/watch?v=gM4DkF2rQ4UU

Still doesn't excuse the connection. She's running for political office and she's on good terms with a literal assassin who's foster children were abused so much he committed suicide.

Chinks are the Jews of asia

She posted a smiley 2 fucking years ago on his picture. That's pretty tenuous for "good terms" maybe she was a foster kid for a while.

From Tyson Foods to Scalise's goals, this is all about protecting the elite pedoring. Check how many tweets scalise has pushing to hunt down pedos

Chekkked

I agree on that. However diluting solid evidence with shit about this Asian lady does NOTHING to advance EWO. Mayne she was a foster kid. Maybe her mom dated the shooter. Unless you guys can show me weird pedo shit going on with the lady I'm inclined to say she is a red herring.

Are there any more of those card game coincidences?

if you have any post them

>How is this pizza related?
Well literally

Regardless I'm gonna keep bumping with actual shit involving pedogate. Find some proof that shes got anything to do with pedos and ill believe it. Until then don't include it in the pedo hunt threads.

Nigger how is Lindy Li pizza related. I am on the boat with the gunman having some weirdness, especially given the foster kids suicide by fire. What does Li have to do with it?

SHES A 24 YEAR OLD CHINESE DEMOCRAT RUNNING FOR OFFICE IN A DISTRICT THAT IS 88% WHITE

THE ONLY WAY SHE HAS A CHANCE IN HELL OF WINNING IS IF HER OPPONENT GETS ASSASSINATED

THE ASSASSIN LITERALLY WAS A FEW MINUTES AWAY FROM SHOOTING HER OPPONENT YEARS AFTER SHE COMMENTED SMILEYS ON HIS FB PIC

If anything we should just destroy her local election campaign and get one more parasitic leftist out of government. She might even be related to those chinks from the damn Pedosta pizza emails. They sure look related

That's real thin. Dig up more on her. There's been disinfo at every stage of EWO since the middle of October when PG was in full swing.

google.com/amp/www.nbcnews.com/news/asian-america/amp/25-year-old-house-candidate-withdraws-pennsylvania-race-n550191#ampshare=http://www.nbcnews.com/news/asian-america/25-year-old-house-candidate-withdraws-pennsylvania-race-n550191

This article is more recent than OP article. What proof is there shes still running?

>yfw this goy isn't autistic enough to see the connections
The tables have turned my non-autistic friendo. Up here, we are the ones with the power

I'm all for looking into shit with some actual basis. I'm not sure Li is involved. I don't think she's even running since she was forced to withdraw in 2016. If someone can dig up something else ill look at it, but don't dilute the effort with white noise that doesn't advance the cause.

Read the article I posted. Another dem forced her out of the race in 2016.

What happens in Virginia?

I'm going to post some stuff on the Alefantis family name.in this image please note that all 3 states the name appears in are hubs for human trafficking. The I-25 highway that runs through Colorado is a drug trafficking corridor as well.

>Chinese Democrat running for Congress
>Close connections to a pedophile assassin who molested and killed his own foster daughters
>Likely offered her young family members to Pedosta and the DNC in return for help with her campaign to win an impossible election
>Everything goes wrong and there's a paper trail online
I don't see any connections. Lets all just go to bed goys

Kids go missing in disproportionate amounts for the population size.

Kids go missing and the nearby DC police chief says MOVE ALONG NOTHING TO SEE HERE FOLKS

all of her tweets are about "gun violence"

twitter.com/lindyli/status/874321494461034496

Nigger read the article I posted. If she was giving dems her younger family members, why would another dem take her to court and drive her out of the race? Use your head man.

She has posted about scalise too. This is interesting. Keep digging

mobile.twitter.com/SteveScalise

Wrong link

mobile.twitter.com/lindyli

>the lack of shills in these threads

feelsgoodman

i remember archiving pizzagate shit and making infographs, there were so many shills it was unbelievable. namely UK, italy, and thailand.

god bless you all.

Kangz

Because she fucked up in many ways and was commenting on pedoassassins profile pictures

The Democrats are a mess, stop expecting them to be perfect

Lol that user from Thailand who we all know is there for child prostitutes. Every fucking thread.

She was driven out of the race in 2016. How does that jive with your theory? I'm willing to say she may be related, but that explanation doesn't work.

BOY AM I GETTING SLEEPY! IS ANYONE ELSE TIRED? OH IT"S 10am? I GUESS ITS TIME TO GO TO BED

When can i drop off those kinds of people from the chopper?

How the fuck did that picture age so quickly? Where the fuck has the quality gone?

Maybe he did it to get her attention. She doesn't have to be involved.

I'm sure they eyeballed this nut job as the perfect candidate to carry out the job. they probably encouraged him and egged him on. promising something in return if he made it out alive.

>Fox news just said that said "14 unarmed Democrat congressmen are meeting in this town hall with no security... Maybe they should increase security"
What the literal fuck did Rupert Murdoch mean by this??

>Thread Theme
youtube.com/watch?v=exnaY0l4XsM

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THAT'S THE SAME GUY!!!1

Yeah. It is indeed.

Why is the shooter a pedo? I've been gone for a while. Help me catch up.

>Why this chink bitch, Lindy "Love You Long Time" Li, commenting emoji faces on the profile pictures of the assassin who shot at her political opponents?

>;) :^) ;o :puppy emoji:
>"Got it. Must rape rival candidate's child."

He beat and molested his wife and 2 foster daughters yet was still legally allowed to own a rifle that Californians can't

They had blackmail on him to force him to do it even with 0 promises. Once he burned that poor 17 year old foster daughter to death, he was theirs for life.

I wouldn't mark it as concrete. He had several foster kids. One of which committed suicide by burning herself alive in a car. Its kinda thin. He also went to a house where a foster daughter was staying, assaulted a guy and fired a shotgun, then took the foster daughter back home. Not sure how that all flew under DHS radar or how he was able to purchase a weapon again after this kind of thing. Or why they kept giving him foster kids. Its all suspicious but not concrete.

I'm gonna need sauce on all of those claims. Like right meow.

He molested his foster daughters until 1 was burned to death and the other was beaten so bad and had her hair pulled out. He also beat his wife and was allowed to own guns.

He suspiciously never got in trouble for any of this besides his 1 surviving foster daughter being removed from his custody

i appreciate all the information and pics you have posted. keep up the good work user

Thanks bro. Stay safe in the wild world.

>Californians can't
>SKS
Like damn near literally one of the only milsurp weapons Californians CAN own.

>Scalise Assassination

Why do they call it an assassination when it's literally what the 2nd amendment is for?

Death by fire is about the most physically painful death possible for a human

Become more autistic and look up your own evidence you lazy niggerfag

I haven't been able to find any reports of molestation. You should go ahead and sauce me bro. We can't state shit as fact without proofs. I believe it. You believe it. But we have no evidence to present it as fact in EWO threads. Its not helping the cause.

>There's been disinfo at every stage of EWO
like what you're trying to do right now?

>Implying you can realistically get an SKS in Cali
Yeah and unicorns are real

All I have seen is the claim about fire. I agree that is some dark shit. That doesn't automatically lead to "this guy was absolutely molesting her and this is all the proof we need"

Umm, what? It's an integral mag of only 10 rounds, a non pistol grip wood stock rifle. It's NOT classified as an 'assault weapon' even by BS califag laws. You can buy one right now, at any gun store in the state.

Bro, I've been bumping the shit out of this thread with VERIFIABLE info. I'm in for penny and pound. None of this means shit unless we has proofs. Unverifiable shit does nothing but weaken the data we have that is proven.

Yugo SKS cant though due to the grenade launcher if i remember right.

opensecrets.org/politicians/pacs.php?cycle=2000&cid=N00001821§or=D&seclong=Defense&cat=D03&induslong=Misc Defense&newMem=N

Why would a nice level headed 17 year old foster daughter burn herself to death in the most painful way humanly possible?

Protip: females suicide for attention, men burn themselves to death to send a message to the world. A young female who burns herself to death either had semen and rape evidence all over her body that needed to be disposed of, or she was SERIOUSLY being fucked with in ways so horrible that death by fire seemed like a blessing.

Basic logic confirms that this was not a typical suicide by a random unhappy teen.

SKS are distributor level banned by name meaning that you would have to find someone who grandfathered one in and do a private transfer through an ffl dealer.

No gun stores in Cali sell sks because they can't restock them

>He beat and molested his wife and 2 foster daughters yet was still legally allowed to own a rifle that Californians can't

Remember when the Garland, Texas shooters tried to buy a gun and were going to be denied but the FBI approved the sale, and the gun was a Fast and Furious gunwalking gun, and an FBI agent followed the shooters to the location of the shooting in an unmarked car and took a photograph of the man who was going to be their victim, then sped away when the shooting started?