Brit/pol/ - The Heat is Deadly Edition

>Theresa May confirms start date for Brexit talks
theguardian.com/politics/2017/jun/13/eu-leaders-frustrated-by-uks-uncertain-approach-to-brexit

>Hard or soft: How will the UK take its Brexit?
dw.com/en/hard-or-soft-how-will-the-uk-take-its-brexit/a-39243522

>Diane Abbott reveals she has type 2 diabetes
bbc.co.uk/news/election-2017-40268505

>DUP hopeful of Conservative deal soon
bbc.co.uk/news/election-2017-40255958

>Ed Miliband could return to front bench
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/12/ed-miliband-could-return-labour-frontbench-jeremy-corbyn/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p3j2NYZ8FKs
youtube.com/watch?v=Q8nDDyoTqec
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Start burning hijabs

I'll get us started
>tfw bowden is dead too soon

When did you realise that nearly every non-white in this country is a Britain hating commie? Look at future generation of them on twitter, they literally believe that Britain covered up their history to keep them down and the white mans only goal in life is to ensure the suffering of the nonwhite. Do people honestly not care about this? do MP's, the queen and other senior officials seriously not care this is going on? We are so unbelievably fucked it is unreal. Do they not see how bad the future is really going to be? we have literal black and Muslim marxists who are breeding like rabbits and pushing their victim mentality to every nonwhite in the country, even poor white people are buying into it and supporting their own demise. I give it 20 years before our country is burning to the ground

>20 years

I admire your optimism lad

It's not optimism, it's not like the years leading up to that hold any hope. That's just my estimation of when I think the state of Britain will cease.

>leave Grenfell to me

How long until Sup Forums is banned, lads?

what the fuck why can't bongs figure out the fucking number of deaths?

I smell a rat

>There will always be a Book of Common Prayer-based resistance

That's why many have went to the Ordinariate. They use it, have evensong etc, but they don't have the female clergy.

Yeah, if I thought he'd have a long run, I definitely think it'd end under his reign. As it is, think it's much more likely he'll water it down, & William will be the one who stops bothering completely

pic related Ordination of Catholic priests in Warrington (yes, such beauty exists in Warrington) today

The fire rises

Despite this being an anonymous board that prides itself on this fact - there are people amongst us who believe themselves to be particularly special and above all others here. They believe that their posts and opinions are more highly valued and more important than the contributions of others - these people are known as tripfags.

They are a rotten pustulent cancer that has destroyed this board - along with their allies: The Karenposters and the miscellaneous food item posters - they have worked tirelessly to derail all forms of rational discussion in favour of their rampant egomania. Their almost unquenchable narcissism has derailed countless discussion and caused a great rift between the formerly united posters of Brit/pol/.

You can stop tripfags by simply not responding to them ever. You can hide and filter tripcodes by going to the [SETTINGS] link at the bottom of the page and adding their tripcode to the FILTER option. BE SURE TO HIDE POST STUBS.

This will improve your experience here tenfold - as it has done mine.
TRIPCODES TO ADD TO THE FILTER LIST!
!!sD6h8LgcbfU
!!QzsVseG+8V9
!!hf1gYlduTsB
!!sD0UmouIGCJ
!!spag5sNh5f7
!!pe/WI0WvgxN
!!XKy4PC1RH+2
!khan0DfcYs
!mweAve86e6
!xi8/JKFwzo

2 years

Start buying Hijabs

The race war will begin soon.

The fate of the country was sealed decades ago. Get out while you can.

Any police reading this need to organise into right wing death squads now. Your leadership will abandon you.

They're too embarassed to admit that literally half the residents were undocumented scroungers.

>he says in a thread created by a tripfag

they don't want a chimpout, so they're releasing the figures bit by bit. it's also extrememly difficult identifying bodies when a lot of the crispies will be illegals and people not even listed as living in the building

Didn't even vote.

Why is your mascot so ugly?

Our top mathematicians have lost count about 3 times already. They have to keep starting from the beginning because they lost count.

Except of course

She's a dumb halfu.

The absolute BUTTHURT of Tripcunts in this thread

"we make Brit/pol/ special"

"you need us"

"We're the reason Brit/pol/ exists ;)))"

"waaah we're the meat in your sandwich"

NEWEST ONES

"hahahah you responded to me a tripfag but I had my tripcode off LOL"

"We're the GATEKEEPERS. the HONOUR GUARD of Brit/pol/ without us this would be just like rest of pol"

The absolute NARCISSISM of these cunts.

Why am I the weird one for wanting to have different countries with different cultures instead of one global mongrel culture?

>When did you realise that nearly every non-white in this country is a Britain hating commie?
Ahem

Fuck me it isn't half hot out lads

Wow man you're a weirdo. Avoid this guy lads.

that's a weird way of spelling cute.

youtube.com/watch?v=p3j2NYZ8FKs

Because you aren't thinking in terms of (((profitability)))

Nobody cares m8, put your trip back on for my filter.

Just cracked open a beer, sat on my patio in the shade.

stop redditspacing

youtube.com/watch?v=Q8nDDyoTqec

DEFUND THE FUCKING BBC.

why is a russian the only one on that panel who talks any sense.

>required to fit cladding to outside of apartment building to meet EU energy consumption regulations
>cladding starts on fire and kills a bunch of people

You're the one spamming about us in every single thread boyo.

They are already finding bodies of people who weren't on the missing list, full of illegal residents.

Can't get the staff

>Police say every room has been searched
>Still unable to give accurate figure on the likely death toll

Couldnt they just count the number of bodies they find?

>tfw king arthur is returning

That's one way of cutting costs

I'm a Russian.

Checked. Things are getting comfy.

Okay.

Bodies are identified before being officially counted, this can be a reasonably long process.

>bodies in 1000'C heat
Only spooky skeletons left now lad.

Should I watch this?
If I get mad, I won't be able to sleep.

wtf

We are all part of the HUMAN race.

Good luck identifying all the illegals who shouldn't have been there in the first place

For Kurt Eichenwald

Okay

Wrong.

Remove kebab kebab, that kebab can stay!

There are 3 people in Britain who get seizures from seeing flashing lights, who also think it's a good idea to watch TV

Without those warnings you're literally killing people. Think about that

Just ordered a fan to be delivered tomorrow from Argos lads. This heat is killing me

Thanks user, I've just looked this up, I've got a local group doing a sung mass on 8 July, I might pop along and see what's what.

wtf i love Middle_East now

its not that bad.

Anyone here live in a tenement building?

God, he had a fine head of hair when he was young. (No homo.)

Got my fan on, but it's mostly pointed at the dog because she's getting pretty hot.

Would be a lot better if you actually explained what the hell that graph is representing

Woooww I guess Tommy Mair proves that right wing terrorists are just as bad as muslim terrorists

Just stick a calippo up your arse in the meantime

What is this meme
I have actually only seen it recently

people have been spacing like that since i first came here in 2011

I tried order one weeks ago when the weather was hot and Argos cancelled the order because they ran out of stock. Hope they deliver this time. My flat turns into a sauna when it gets warm outside

Remember to fill up the plastic dog bed that cost a fiver with water for your doggo to spaz out in.

>58 dead and likely to increase

They know full well the numbers, they are just drip feeding to try and avoid the worst from the public response

>tfw Brits are hot
>tfw live in a perfect mediterranean climate on the california coast where it doesn't snow and it's never too hot

Nah. I don't bend my culture.... Well, it's a bit of complicated to hate Americans.

Nurses using foodbanks mentioned

Because there is an influx of Redditors here. Many of the Tripfags themselves are from Reddit - hence their need to use names and try so solidate their 'identity' here.

>living in California

Fuck off nigger cunt nigger ass nigel nigger shit

Was told yesterday upper floors have no physical bodies. It's all about DNA. Also that some rooms were 6 to a room - full of illegal. They have maybe 200 dead and have no idea who most are.

A visualisation of genetic data, caucasoids, negroids and mongoloids can barely be called the same species.

>doesn't like snow

Nigger detected.

NAZI

Your tripcode is different

I should start learning Russian.

Yeah I dunno. I put spaces between long paragraphs to make them easily digestible and someone called me a Reddit spacer. I thought it was just good grammar

>california
>30% white
>fukcing london is 2 times as white

>Be American
>Live in a perfect mediterranean climate on the california coast where it doesn't snow and it's never too hot
>Get shot

>perfect mediterranean climate
>california coast
Even your weather is muh heritage

Forgot to change it back

>58 officially missing persons
>probably 200+ dead bodies
They're going to bury this shit as hard as they can.
It might even "collapse" soon.

>tfw you'll get alongside Arthur incarnate in your life time

YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO IN MY COUNTRY

Just seen a big fat orthodox Jewish bloke at the beach wearing a full Jew suit in 25 degree heat. Must be like being in an oven lads.

putting

spaces

in between

every

sentence

so