Please tell me this degeneracy will die off in the future, Sup Forums...

Please tell me this degeneracy will die off in the future, Sup Forums. How do we go from the American Revolution by fighting off Brits taking our rights to this shit right here?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/rJcBU
youtube.com/watch?v=kl_vgnh93lg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

> Homophobic racist.
> Personally hires black lesbian.

And the man who shot Scalise did it for Black Lesbians.

I cannot wait to read that faggot chinks obituary.

8 years of Obama's lectures on race normalized this.

Does Steve Scalise hate black lesbians? If so this gooks point is moot.

Government anons, please explain how bodyguards are picked? Are either party involved in picking the other? Are either party about to veto the team up? Do body guards stay with a single politicization for a long time, of would they of met that morning?

Being a republican instantly makes you hate black lesbians. It's in the GOP platform.

How does he know he's homophobic?

These weren't bodyguards, they were capitol police on detail. I assume they rotate duties.

Because he has an R after his name.

Sooooo a berniefag raging liberal shot a black lesbian and nearly killed her?

Is that the universe joking around?

This whole story seems fake. Complete with black lesbians saving white men.

And it winds up Scalise is the racist homophobe villain in the story.

Also, DESU I was assuming she was the useless one in the fight. As in she basically got herself shot pretty quick hanging her dumbass out or failing to react to anything logically, then her male partner shot the guy.

Note - I don't know if this is actually what happened, but I'd bet money on it.

didnt the white security guy actually take down the shooter? dindu muffin' just got shot because she had no situational awareness

he understands that intelligent and rational people dislike flaming faggots

There were plenty of officers there though, not just a dyke

why did the universe have to take Spock and leave us with this faggot

Hopefully it reads "DIED FROM DP".

i fucking hate this degen.

He pays someone to write his tweets, now he plagiarizes ex-GAWKER clickbait headlines...

archive.is/rJcBU

Fucking America

Look I like sucking on titties too, but I'm not joining a goddamn community about breastfeeding adult babies.
Just suck the fucking titties and fuck her in the pussy

Republiphobe

>jaded outcast

I liked him a lot better when he was "in the space closet"

Just another Jewish distraction from that the fact that Leftist thugs are trying to assassinate members of Congress.

>How do we go from the American Revolution by fighting off Brits taking our rights

MUH RIGHTS!!!1!!

You didn't fight off shit. Arrogant fucking yank. You were just rebellious thieving cunts who couldn't even pay a 3% tax on tea. And all you fought was a fraction of the British Empire so don't get cocky. We could have easily crushed you if we wanted to.

Just stf sulu and collect your star trek royalties. He cant keep his dick gobbler shut. Funny how he didnt want his character in the most recent star trek movie to be outed and was disappointed when they did. Faggots ruin everything.

>We could have easily crushed you if we wanted to
Honestly, why didn't you? You could have owned all this land that we have today, but you backed out.

That's not true, America didn't really kickstart until the Louisiana purchase, then you started to spread your wings

Capt Kirk hated this jap faggot for good reason

He likely was only on tv because he sucked some Jew casting director's dick. Couldn't act, and ugly as fuck.
It's tiresome hearing what he has to say.

>homophobic racist
>keeps a black lesbian on his security detail
If nothing else I'm sure the cop herself would be pissed to read this

It will only die off if we fight it. If we do nothing and let it fester it will get worse, much worse...

George is deep into pedogate. Have a look at this commercial which was made during pizzagate

youtube.com/watch?v=kl_vgnh93lg

How has this poopdick not died of AIDS yet?

He's right. It's right there in black and white in the Republican Party charter, section B

>...
>B.5) Protect the Second Amendment to the Constitution and defend the rights of American citizens to protect themselves and their families.
>B.6) Hate black lesbians.
>B.7) Uphold the important role of Christian morals and ethics in American society.
>...

See, niggers and dykes ruin everything, without that black cunt, we'd have a field full of dead Congress critters then maybe there'd be a crackdown on media and leftist terror groups.

Is it really true that the cop that helped Scalise was a black lesbian?

well, he does posts on Sup Forums

>We could have easily crushed you if we wanted to.
>tfw too intellient to fight to win

You mean the person who was doing their job?
I dunno. Why does it even matter?

If some hot black lesbians asked you to have a threesome with them, would you do it?

Yes, of course you would, racism is a delusion of the mind.