Islam will win

We are the sons of Khalid ibn al-Walid, Saladin, Alp Arslan, Mehmed II, Suleiman I, Amr ibn al-As
Soon, very soon, we will wave the flags of our caliphate in your biggest cities, we are going to convert your kind to Islam, we are going to convert your churches to mosques, we are going to slaughter your christian clergy and atheists and fags and some whores, we are going to do this you know how? Muslim fertility rates in Europe :)

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-usa-russia-sanctions-germany-idUSKBN197156?il=0
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

k

Ur a fagget

You shitskins are only alive because we have been merciful so far. Once we seriously get right wing, your shitskin asses will be handed to you immediately.

Begone, vermin.

>Islam will win

No it won't. Sage.

Nice try mudslime

You will conquer the earth and all will be subjugated, those who dont will lose their heads. Islam will reign supreme! I got bad news for you though friendo, the Lord Jesus Christ will return very soon after that. Every knee will bow before Him, even yours while you beg and plead "I didnt know!". Enjoy your short lived "Empire" on this short lived earth while you can. I suggest you pick up a KJV bible, pray to the TRUE God (Not satan, whom you worship now), and ask Him to reveal Himself to you in the scripture. Peace

>some whores
Can you give us a rough percentage?

You got a nice few million here in Germany. A shame if something happened to them.

the golden time of islam has enede long ago.
if you haven't noticed there are progressive mosque in the west;with faggots,women and man in the same room

inshallah brother

Fuck off LARPING turkroach faggot.

Hello kebab ^w^

Islam could only win if you breed like rats and do not make troubles.
You breed like rats but you also rape and kill.
West Europe is brainwashed. But not blind.
Only reason why there are any cockroaches in EU is becose leaders are jewish scum.

Good for building resistance in V4 you retards.
Now we dont have to be called nazis anymore.
Norrmies hate you here.

Best part is you dont understand you dig your own grave. You are just tool in jews hands. Now you are moust hated religion on earth. Now people celebrate when 60 muslims burn themself in London.

You cant defeat one stupid country like Israel, how are you going to dominate the world with your mediaval fairy reality perception?

Let me tell you what will really happen, roach. When the last of your cities falls, we shall take your women as breeding stock. But the fate that awaits your sons will be even more glorious.

With your armies swept aside, your defeated sons shall drop to their knees before their new Aryan gods. We shall take the prettiest ones as our mistresses and concubines. Their former identity, religion and culture will be replaced by luscious hair, perky breasts and an insatiable lust for Aryan cock. Before the last gasp of life leaves your body, you will hear a lusty moan of your son who will dedicate himself towards our future, dooming yours towards eternal oblivion.

you can dream all you like, but Know the truth that is Demography.

You are quite a pain the arse.

Is that the name of the person or an address?

Bitch Islam is destined to lose you fucking devil worshiping moon god loving nigger

populations increase and decrease all the time. The demographic problems will be resolved.

>Muh crusades
Kek a 2000 years old empire couldnt handle a small number of army with shitty armor on horses with only swords and bows and a fucking fairy tail book
Your shitty deus vult is destined to fail as it did 4 times already you cant even cross the ocean without burning a whole christian city how retard is that?

Do whatever you want in Allah's name. Just stay away from us.

We will come to your country and change
your moon flag to cross flag
and name your country Switzerland or something leik this
and all arab nations will laught at u Torkey

Unlike Nazi muslims have always grown in number.

nope merkel is about to send all you niggers back. she was anti russia 2 days ago then yesterday went pro russia

she will be anti refugee

reuters.com/article/us-usa-russia-sanctions-germany-idUSKBN197156?il=0

This is what idiots on both sides don't understand. There are no "sides" in politics. Today I am a Muslim POC, tomorrow I am a white supremacist.

>Estonia
>literally an army of $5k
>literally a whole history lf being alternate German and Russian rapetoys

TOP FUCKING KEK. HOW WILL THE MUSLIMS EVER RECOVER

Turkroaches are posting overtime today

saged

Everything good in your life is the result of western capitalism. Never forget that you inbread dirt nigger.

you can be both

>We are the sons of Khalid ibn al-Walid, Saladin, Alp Arslan, Mehmed II, Suleiman I, Amr ibn al-As

We are the sons of dirty niggers

ftfy

Mecca should be Nuked(Sub,Bomber,Truck,Missile, False Flag).

It would cause "World vs Islam".

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

Talk is cheap, roach.

Pic related . I bet you're gonna try big guy

>multiple roach threads
>saged

>literally a whole history lf being alternate German and Russian rapetoys
Include Viking and later Swedish (Christian).

Arabs and nigs are too inbred to win anything. Our patience will run dry and you will be dropped back in your countries with relative ease.

Op is a faggot

We are the sons of Alexander the Great, Julius Ceaser, Tsar Peter I, Jan III Sobieski, Charlemagne, Gustavus Adolphus, Frederick II the Great, the English, French, Belgian, Spanish, Russian and Portuguese kings who ruled the whole world along with your shitty 3rd world countries.

No one has conquered this continent in all of human history, if 1 billion Muslims tried you would not succeed for a million years. We are unconquerable we have and will always rule the world while you rot in your barbaric culture being no more than a pain in the ass.

Cunts