MISTRIAL

Good. You shouldn't be able to be convicted for something based solely on a bitch's or bitchs' testimony.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QLwjDigdM6k
archive.fo/pV6JV
youtube.com/watch?v=td7IxtL3HVY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

topkek. Praise Michael Funke!

All they had was her word?

Jesus I am surprised he was acquitted, the bitch looked bizarre.

*wasn't acquitted

it depends

bullshit. what is stopping me and 10 other people from banding together to accuse some famous person of doing something with no evidence?

Damn Bill Cosby rules.

Judge declared it a mistrial because jurors wanted to convict him without evidence. News is reporting someone snitched on them asking about reasonable doubt and a lack of evidence.

Fantastic.
Shouldn't have waited until now to say something.

Jurors actually asked for evidence yesterday and he denied them saying they should've remembered it

entire case was fucking pathetic

YO HONOR

I BE INNOCENT

THE PUSSY JUST DON'T FIT

>Jurors actually asked for evidence

You can't make this shit up.

I read that Mark Garragos (a famous US attorney) predicted that it would be a hung jury simply because they got several blacks on it.

His prediction that they tend to believe the black guy in a black vs. white story.

I believe I will spend my Saturday morning reading up on this case. Any word on if DA will retry is?

Zip zop zippity bop. Good for Cosby.

>Jurors asked for evidence

JUST

Praise kek. He has blessed us with many happenings this month.

B A S E D BLACK MAN
A
S
E
D
BLACK MAN

youtube.com/watch?v=QLwjDigdM6k

I'm actually pretty happy about this. I hate the thought of old people rotting in prison unless they actually killed someone or their crime was really recent.

Puddin is kangz

It was all just a testimony? What a joke. They fucked his name beyond recovery.

Fucking Americans

how is this even allowed to continue with statute of limitations being a thing, or does it not exist in the US judicial system?

So what exactly happened? Was their not enough evidence to convince the jury? Or was their an even split between those that wanted to convict and those that don't?

Blame feminism. If the genders were reversed, this would have never gone to trial.

It sounds like they knew there wasn't enough evidence but were planning to vote guilty anyway.

he tries to tell black people to get their act together, so he's hated by leftists/women in general

>2012
>Cosby goes negative on Obama

>2014 rape accusations comes out
archive.fo/pV6JV
It was a hit job.

forgot the interview link
youtube.com/watch?v=td7IxtL3HVY

Well, too bad. You people should not fuck with your national treasures. The same thing happened to Michael Jackson.

>can't believe niggers
>can't believe white women

I dunno what to think.

nupol supporting a NIGGER

AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAH

This is the power of the weaponized vagina

>Sluts using their female privilege to frame people for rape

>Nigger

I dont know who to side with here.....

>Agentina

Something something something Jews

He got off because he is a celebrity with money, influence and fame.
He can rape any woman and suffer no repercussion, there is no justice for the victims.

Nobody understands most women don't report crimes because they're afraid shit like this will happen.
A woman can't look into the eyes of her rapist without crying, much less confront him in court.

Rapists don't have human rights.

yep looks exactly like the jackson character assassination.

evidence or get the fuck out.

Are you autistic?

>a celebrity with money, influence and fame.

funny
because its the reason he got into this in the first place

What ever happened with Trump's rape accusations?

>'i was raped'
>why didn't you report it?
>muh rape culture. I'm the victim here. Not the man who I tarnished for life without evidence
lel every time

I don't even have words for such levels of idiocy.

There was also zero evidence.

If Cosby slipped you a drink then you woke up with him blowing his jello pudding pop inside yelling ZIPPITY ZOO BEEBOP you should've told the cops then not years later.

>You shouldn't be able to be convicted for something based solely on a bitch's or bitchs' testimony.
He is well known to have and has himself admitted to purchasing Quaaludes to give to women in ordered to incapacitate them to fuck them.

The guy is a piece of shit. No one cares if he go's to jail but you.

I actually forgot about this classic Jewish trick

What a shitshow Jesus Christ

This was actually just done to balance things out after the Philando Castille thing. One black guy gets shot dead in his car for no reason, some other black guy gets away with multiple rapes.

Balance restored.

>Implying he did it

Reminder that everyone was a druggie whore in the 70's. And his wife straight up said they CONSENTED to the drugs.

>jurors asking for evidence
What evidence?

DNA found on victim's knickers.

10 years after the act? Meaning she saved them? That is somewhat convincing actually

Wouldn't have proved anything. Could have been consented sex.

Also, I hope he sues the fuck outta everyone that fucked him over.

I legitimately think there was some men in black memory wipe

> Staffers on CBS’ The Late Show with David Letterman reportedly told the New York Daily News that when Cosby was a guest, “the young girls, interns and assistants, all had to gather around in the green room backstage and sit down and watch him eat curry” and “[Cosby] would sit silently eating and make us watch and want us to watch.”

come on now

It never existed. It was a fake person, using a fake address, and fake contact info, to make a fake rape accusation to stir up fake sentiment in the election.
Seriously. I found the court documents and looked up the address listed and it was a little crack shack in Cali that's been owned by the bank for like 5 years.

>we'll never have Pudding Pops like the old ones with that crunchy frozen outside layer again
>all because bitches love quaaludes too much

That's the truth. It's been thirteen years since Cosby called out the Black community about the lack of parenting that produces the dindu nuffins that have keeping American cities shit! He grew up during actual Jim Crow and acknowledged that real institutional racism was eliminated (no, shooting gansta thugs acting like gansta thugs is not racist).
It doesn't excuse him for sleeping around on his wife, but we all really know those women were groupies. This whole concocted case against Cosby is just another symptom of Liberalism running amok.

WE LOVE OUR BLACK MEN DON'T WE POL!!!

Will you fuck off once the summer ends?

To be fair, Bill Cosby is not just any old dindu. He brought legitimate joy to people's lives. And penis to a few women.

I love how much normies are freaking out right now, it's the same thing as what happened with based Jian Ghomeshi: You don't convict people based on feelings or whether or not you "think" someone should go to jail, there's this little thing called innocent until proven guilty and if the prosecution can't prove within reasonable doubt that he definitely did it, there's nothing more you can do. I swear to god people are so retarded that they don't understand the basics of our justice system, I wouldn't be surprised if in the future people will be calling to abolish rape trials and just send them straight to jail.

Another good idiot detector is whether people say the judge was payed off when it was the jury who couldn't decide if he was guilty, which was split in favor of Cosby btw.

blm bitch on jury...these people r crazy womens testimony dont hold up to creepy old black man .. they are prepping us for sharia law. or its already normalized in our courts.. feels bad man

B-but muh feelings!!!

Cosby was on a crusade to eliminate niggerdy among blacks but we all know the Jews didn't like that one bit.

Cosby get off, hung jury

A hung jury giving a mistrial and not being equivalent to not guilty is the biggest piece of shit scam in our legal system.
>We didn't have enough evidence to convict but you're still possibly guilty!

Wait.Did she voluntarily take the quaaludes then give consent?

White liberal women feel.they speak gor church blacks when in reality black women who go to church are to the right of /POL.
My wife said she is tired of white dukes telling her how to feel and was proud as hell Cosby walked.
Apparently the jury was split 10-2 because the black jurors refused to vote guilty under any circumstances. It feels fantastic to know jury nullification is alive and well

can someone explain why this was declared a mistrial? and why the system allows the prosecutors to try the case again and again until they get the verdict they want? is that really fair?

It was a mistrial because the jury could not come to a unanimous decision. Cosby was not declared guilty or not guilty.
On a mistrial the prosecution can decide whether or not they want to retry the case. The prosecutor decided to retry.
If the verdict was guilty or not guilty you couldn't retry the case.

More curious about who on the jury it was... white guy?
black guy?
black woman?

>Bill Cosby isn't an Uncle Tom house nigga muthafucka when it's convenient to my goal of white genocide

thanks, i was confused because i thought we had double jeopardy laws but that makes sense i guess. i just thought the job of the trial was to prove beyond a reasonable doubt you were guilty, and if there was no unanimous guilty verdict that meant you were found not guilty.

i didnt realize all the jury had to agree to not guilty

The jury had 1 black man and 1 black woman on it.
Supposedly they refused to vote guilty.

You should go watch an old movie with Henry Fonda called "12 Angry Men".

I for one am appalled that these brave women, who didnt do say anything for years until they were given the opportunity to gang up on an old man , are not getting the compensation they deserve
it is clear that the alleged attacks have effected them greatly in there every day lives.

In all seriousness though I wish these women came forward when it actually happened so justice could have been carried out. If they came out when it happened they could have literally prevented the rapes (le victim blaming ) and i heard in some of the cases his keepers were facilitating his date rape sessions? Why isnt Hollywood on trial(are they?)?

Then don't say anything, you fucking idiot. Christ.